Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 85)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
So no one missed me, eh? 
Cry

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

So no one missed me, eh? 
Cry
Jaani we all miss u but I myself was not online that much today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Payal count me in! Of course I support Nivi, poor thing is going to need considering what's in store for her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingdiyaloveskinny

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

So no one missed me, eh? 
Cry
Jaani we all miss u but I myself was not online that much today.

I come back and everyone has disappeared!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
hi babes...Nivren Darlings..how are you all?? U know I have been following the thread for last 10 hrs since i came to work. still here so cant say much...but wanted to say I missss youuu alll very much and love each and every POV. I am on a roller coaster ride with you ...

in 1 post I go down with someone and in 1 post I go again high with someone...but all analysis and POV are awesome. Whatever happens in CCBM..I know we are together in this. and thats what I like abt us.

Payal - welcome back. I see you have started posting today and are talking again...plz share whatever is on your mind...

Navz, Shova, Milee, Mahi, Rach..Zarmeen, Ketty...Ashly..Aashvee...Moni...Asya ..Mythri and Hi to everyone else too.

So, I see we are discussing KinHa now??? YAY.  I love them too. and ALso like his mature interviews with Neha compared to Bidaai days. Nothing wrong with either of them. Even KM has grown up a little bit and its good he can analyze other person and what kind of behavior they would like and not like. He is not acting with Neha like he was with Sara. Which I like very much...And I still cant get over the fact how close they were standing to each other in the date interview. Their shoulders and clothes were almost touching each other. 

I think this new phase of Viren and Nivi will be very crucial for their relationship. and what they showed us in interview only proves that they will win in the end and come out with love and togetherness. There was no sadness in their interviews knowing what is about to come next. once again..I love them..KinHa you rock!

I am back with my positive attitude girls. and I know I might vent a little but I am with you and if Nivren Ship is going down then I also I am with you and if they are taking off then too I am with you.

Did anyone find the masti segment? pl PM me also.

Love You All. I miss you. But I keep reading all posts...and keep Liking them so you know I am with you in thoughts even though I am not saying much. 

Edited by simran728 - 20 January 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsvids08Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Hey Navz I have another theory in mind. I think he is not doing these all for revenge or to get even with Sid. I think his janoon is to teach a lesson to people and he is doing those thing only. The more I think the more I feel he is doing everything for positive reasons but ways are wrong.

Look what Nivi problems are she is too shy, always crys, never stood up for herself, got scared always,  walk with open eyes (I saw his initial promo where he said dil bhale toot gaya hai par ankhein to khul gayi hongi), When he said to dadaji Yeh to zaroori nahi agar koi ek baar galti kare to baar-2 galti karta rahe galtiyon se sabak lekar use sudhara bhi to jaa sakta hai na. He always give everyone a chance to improve like he said Nivi verbally to don't cry, learn from her mistakes, fight for herself. Then he started negative ways to teach her. Though she they were really drastic sometime but I am sure he might have got a backup plan if his plan backfires.

Sid problem is he always see tamasha even after knowing the person in his front is not at fault, Viren had expectations from him that he will fight fight for truth, he will fight for dadaji, for Nivi, for Vandana, for him as he is known as ideal son of family so he should be ideal but Sid never did he always stood like statue in front of family and walk with closed eyes he told Sid he wants to revenge dushman ki beti but Sid never fighted for her. He asked him in hospital, he played jealousy game (even) wedding confrontation also The more I see the more I feel he actually was showing how to stand up for your loved ones in front of your family. But still Sid never understood. So he is now framing Sid only to show how it feels when your loved ones blame you and don't trust you and other watch.

I think he is not negative but it's like janoon to teach people but he love to learn also that's why he started taking interest in Bussiness after Nivi words and Nivi will never leave him after knowing the truth but she will teach him to be careful and their are many better ways to make people understand what are their mistakes. Because from childhood he learned if you make a mistake you should be punished so that you will not repeat that mistake. Nivi will bring him close to his family where he will learn sometime you should teach other with love and care also. Punishment is not the solution.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingdiyaloveskinny

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Hii Simran di!! =)
And hello Rach di!
I guess at least I'm not here alone now!

Edited by mahix3 - 20 January 2011 at 6:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

So no one missed me, eh? 
Cry
Mahi my cutie every one missed you and how are you sweetu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index