Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 83)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
For this very hellish and frustrating week, I need a KinHa dose ! Someone please tell SBS, SBB and UMAT to give us a few KinHa interviews and segments !!! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsfai_luBz_NehaHClamsFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Wow Faiza what a mindblowing analysis and honestly even I am loving his this attitude specially towards CC. I don't know I just love when he give answers to CC. I just love the way he answers her questions he slapped her with respect. One thing I love about Viren is he never leave the respect or say something disrespectful even in rage or something. He is bringing justice to all in his own wierd ways and as much I am watching it I am actually liking his attitude day by day actually this attitude of him is the one which attracted us towards him. He talk a person in a language he better understand. Hey may not be the goodest person but right now he is the central part of the show and playing most important role in the lives of all. In morning his dressing also changed and he was looking good in that

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 20 January 2011 at 5:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

For this very hellish and frustrating week, I need a KinHa dose ! Someone please tell SBS, SBB and UMAT to give us a few KinHa interviews and segments !!! Embarrassed
Navz, so true, a KinHa interview right now, would be a wonderful treat for all of us. Maybe considering the current track in CCBM, we cannot think about NivRen really but we can of course root for KinHa, right??LOL Wink God, you are reminding me once again about them and making me think of the last song sequence segment where Neha sang, 'Pehla Nasha'. Day Dreaming I am so in love with KinHa in that particular segment and have said this before, that cannot exactly pin point what it is but something was different between them, it sure was.

Edited by Excruciating - 20 January 2011 at 5:26pm

FaizuuNivRensimran728lamsDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Faiza what a mindblowing analysis and honestly even I am loving his this attitude specially towards CC. I don't know I just love when he give answers to CC. I just love the way he answers her questions he slapped her with respect. One thing I love about Viren is he never leave the respect or say something disrespectful even in rage or something. He is bringing justice to all in his own wierd ways and as much I am watching it I am actually liking his attitude day by day actually this attitude of him is the one which attracted us towards him. He talk a person in a language he better understand. Hey may not be the goodest person but right now he is the central part of the show and playing most important role in the lives of all. In morning his dressing also changed and he was looking good in that
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Thank Youuuuuuuuu Rach Diiiiiiiiii!!!!
Yup, I agree. It was this attitude filled Viren whom we fell in LOVE with!!!
He knows how to treat people the way they should be treated.
Evil faces evil, and good meets good.  Lool, Yupppp!!!
He was loooking really good this morning.
I think Kinshuk's eyes are VERY powerful and meaningful in telling emotions, and that too different ones at the same time.
When Viren aswers to CC, he NEVER loses his respect. He merely talks to her like how she does to him. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by xaviara

Navz, so true, a KinHa interview right now, would be a wonderful treat for all of us. Maybe considering the current track in CCBM, we cannot think about NivRen really but we can of course root for KinHa, right??LOL Wink God, you are reminding me once again about them and making me think of the last song sequence segment where Neha sang, 'Pehla Nasha'. Day Dreaming I am so in love with KinHa in that particular segment and have said this before, that cannot exactly pin point what it is but something was different between them, it sure was.

They are such a treat to eyes, and their interviews are so refreshing that it leaves a smile on my face for the whole day !!! LOL I wish we get a interview and a segment tomorrow !!! Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Faizaaaa awesome analysis sweetheart !! you have proved then when one thinks positively their minds work in the right direction !! i really loved you entire post !! brilliant job sweetie !! and I agree with Rachu, we always used to say that Viren has the art of talking to and dealing with people in their own language which they understand !!

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Mahi, my sweets!! Hug Sorry, dear that we overlooked and none of us remembered to ask you. Glad to know that you had a good first day! I bet it was tiring. Unhappy After a break it always is so hard to get back in that routine again.
Ketty & Rachu jaans!! HugHug How are you my lovelies?? I feel like I haven't chatted with you girls at all in a while! Which is really odd and not true at all since it's only been a day since yesterday when the new Viren bomb was dropped in CCBM. See, how much a part of my daily life you guys have become? Love you, my dears. Hug
Faizujaan - You are such a sweetheart, my dear! Hug So, love the positivity that you have. Loved your post about list of good things that happened between NivRen.
Milee - Hi, welcome back. Hug So, good to have you back. And, I have said this in my earlier post as well but it really feels like you had been gone for a long time. Smile So, glad you are feeling well and have come back now, when you are clearly needed so badly.
Hello to everyone else, my jaanupies! Hug Sorry, if I missed anyone.
Payal Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Yup, I have this thing about remaining postive. And I know for a fact that Viren's not a BAD guy. He's not a villian, he's just taking revenge of Sid, but he LOVES Nivi, but this love keeps getting over shadowed by his grey side.
The CT's are doing this on purpose, so that they make us guys focus more on Virens grey side, and less on the fact that Viren really does love Nivi!! BUT WE'RE NOT STUPID!! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Navz, a question for you and this is a little off the topic, but what exact time zone do you follow?? Isn't it like early morning for you?? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index