Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 82)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Navz I am not ready to believe that Viren doesn't love Nivi just based on that article. There are many things in past with contradicts with what article is stating. When Viren asked Nivi whether she ever felt any love for him, you can hear pain of rejection in his voice. Come on yaar you can't just fake 24/7. Only thing I am mad at him is for using her right now, and I won't be able to forgive him until he is shown repenting for it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCtamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Mathri awesome analysis sweetie,  Hug I loved the way you have explain each characters. Liked your take on that article too. Let's see what happens next week. I hope now the increase a pace of this show a little more there are lots of open track to close.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Mythri *hugs* am in love with your post sweetheart !!! It is damn awesome !! You have put the characters down so well and shown us a different perspective !! Thank you so much !!! *hugs* Love you for this !!

To be honest Navz...I couldnt see you feeling so bad about it.... I have loved your posts and enjoyed it.....it is such a shame that we are going through this phase but I am sure that we will all come out of this dread and soon we will be all happy and contemplating more nicer thoughts... 

Thanks for liking my post!!

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Hey mittu thanks for your new prospective which we were missing true Viren definitely gave Nivi the power, strenght to fight the odds and I think it is the best change in her and definitely I will love the new plot and see how the story unfolds now onwards. Ya I think we were so heartbroken that we couldn't see even if for negative motifs he gave positive change in her to fight back for her own self else she was actually getting dependent on Viren. He bring out her inner strength. Right we should actually wait and watch what is store in future and what changes these characters are going to take. Ya I agree he is changing every person in his own way may be right or wrong. He brought changes in Nivi that she is learning how to fight for herself and not to become dependent on other and now he is teaching not to trust anyone blindly.

He is teaching Sid a lesson how it feel like when you get blame even if you are not at fault. For what ever reason it is.

He will also teach a lesson to his parents that how it feels when your loved one is blamed and you can't do anything to save him. Unintentionally he is leaving so many clues against himself. How much Nivi is lucky for him. Justified or not His actions in the end resulted in positive outcomes only so I think we should wait and watch before putting any allegations on him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCasyadadasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Navz I am not ready to believe that Viren doesn't love Nivi just based on that article. There are many things in past with contradicts with what article is stating. When Viren asked Nivi whether she ever felt any love for him, you can hear pain of rejection in his voice. Come on yaar you can't just fake 24/7. Only thing I am mad at him is for using her right now, and I won't be able to forgive him until he is shown repenting for it.

I agree, also in the confrontation scene, he voice totally broke when he says 'hum kabhi alag nahi ho saktey Nivedita, abhi nahi, kabhi nahi' He was composed till that point but saying this his voice broke ! He could have said this like he did the other things and Nivi would have not left him' So even I refus eto believe he does not love her !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Mythri, sweets!! Hug How are you dear?? That's an awesome post! Clap I loved how you have summarized everyone's different opinions about the 4 main characters. And, you are so right and agree with keeping the attitude that you are suggesting, just keep watching CCBM and let the story unfold..

Hey payal...I am good and thanks for liking my post....my only request is lets not lose hope so soon.....I am sure the CT's will find a way to keep us glued to CCBM as they also want the show to flourish....I just hope they have a strogn story line in place as the characters have developed so very well and they will need a strong script to keep growing!!

shubabegumvids08simran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Helllooooo everyone!!!!
Ok so guys, we need to remain positive, and even if we do find that the episode was unbearable, we need to take it one day at a time, and take it as it comes. Too much tension will rip ou heads off our neck, and it ALWAYS happens that WHATEVER we wish for, always turns out to be the opposite, as the CT's very rarely listen to what we want.

I really wanna emphasise, clear and write one thing in all of our minds and hearts: Unless and until Viren Sood doesn't says or does so, we cannot believe useless, "lifting our hopes high" articles which state some of THE most stupidest and absurd things I have heard in my life, which are a load of BULL.
Viren is not dumb. Neither stupid, nor illusioned, and nor confused. Niether is he doing all this for fun, nor is he doing all this for time pass. He's not absurd, and is clearly not foolish, and neither a time waster. Viren has a VERY VERY strong intent, purpose and reasoning behind all of this, which of course, are justified and have a logical explanation behind this. He won't be doing this for a petty, "Oh Sid stole my toy so 20 years later I'm taking revenge" reason, because that's just SO idiotic and pathetic. SOMETHING must have happened, thats bugging Viren. Sid must have done something MAJOR as to why he has such a strong dislike towards him. Something keeps triggoring in him, some kind of strong, fuming passion for hate and revenge towards Sid, that keeps on kick - starting him.
Nivi, he LOVES her. I can't stress this enough, and everytime I do, it just seems to get over shadowed by Viren's "unusual" behaiviour. The CT's are doing ALL of this for a reason. The reason being that we keep on suspecting Viren, and forget the fact and limit (if any) of his love for Nivi.
But CT's, we're not dumb, and I'm not dumb too. You can't forget THAT. So don't even TRY fooling, because, you shall never succeed. Thank You. Big smile

So now that's clear, here's my take on tonight:
NivRen in NivRen's bedroom.
Nivi is still hesitating in telling Viren about Sid. Why wouldn't she? She has every reason to be. She's still shell shocked after the aftermath, that its almost as if someone's pulled the carpet from beneath her feet. It will take a few good days for her to get back up on her feet again, since she feels her self - esteem just gone low. But with Viren around, there isn't the slightest need for Nivi to be worried. Viren wants to boost her up again, and that too fast. Why? Because he doesn't want her to be like this, all deafeated and knocked down for long, because he can't take her like that. He wants a strong Nivi, not a weak and defeated one, and also, to get her prepared for his next step in his plan of taking pure bitter revenge of Sid, since she will assist him in doing so. So Viren really wants her to drain it all, yet Nivi remains in her sweet silence.
The next line, Viren REALLY means that, because he loves Nivi. But not just at that. He loves Nivi with a DESIRE. With a STRONG PASSION, therefore, he cannot allow, and will not allow ANYONE do ANYTHING to her, to which he honestly means and says, that believe me. I, Viren Sood, will not let ANYONE do ANYTHING to you, as long as I am around. Which means, that when he ISN'T around, something will happen to Nivi.
When Viren breaks the eyelock, and looks elsewhere, he knows that okay, Nivi isn't gonna say it like this. The only way she will admit to something is, if I make a BIG issue out of it. Obviously, if he does make a BIG issue out of it in front of the family. then Nivi is DEFINTELY gonna come and stop him from doing so, and since Viren will be angry then, she will have to agree with EVERYTHING Viren says, and since he knows the truth anyway, Nivi will agree, because that IS the truth. And the article said he doesn't love Nivi? GET A LIFE.
So off Viren goes, downstairs, when Nivi calls him. He smirks, because he knows that she will ask about where he is going, so therefore, he will just say, I'll be right back. When Nivi sees Viren walking out of the door, the air changes again, as she feels all lonely and feels discomfort in the air she is breathing. Nevetheless, Viren goes and this will take him to the next step ... Confession.

Keshav (botox face) and Yash -
Ok so atleast we get to see them 2 patching up abit. There's awkwardness evident, but even that's a start for them to be the same father and son again, that they were pre - NivRen wedding. Anyway, Yash goes with Keshav to the pharmasict to get the oil.

Viren's first move - Sid to confess that he was there, making the Sood's feel that they treated Nivi unfair, and make Nivi feel more hatred for Sid and feel Viren's love and care.
Long title to the scene, but these 3 were Viren's main aims that he had to fulfill with this big riot.
Viren begins by SCREAMING at the servants. He recalls all the mishaps that have happened to Nivi since she's entereed the house, such as the framed suicide, the KC sargi ki taali, VD's unlocked door of her bedroom with Bhuvan etc. He puts the entire blame onto the servants, and making ENOUGH noise so as to pull Nivi down from the NivRen bedroom and make her stop Viren from fighting. Nivi like a dutiful wife comes RUNNING down straight away, and the first 2 people who Viren has the FIRST impact on is VD and Nivi. VD begins thinking straight away, as to why Viren is shouting at the servants, maybe they might have done something. And Nivi, for obvious reasons gets freaked out by the smallest of things, so she comes to calm Viren down, only to make her start thinking again about all the past events that have happened to her, and wether the servants have anything to do with it. Plus, Nivi gets to see the supportive and husband - ish side of Viren, the one who fights for her.
YD is the next person to get affected by this, when she stops Viren from making a big fuss. Viren glances at Nivi, to see what she has to say about him and the big "fuss". She shakes her head and says no, which calms Viren down, even if it means a little bit, otherwise, he would have BURSTED out in anger, and answered back to YD.
The next bit Viren says, is also VERY VERY VITAL. "Never, EVER, mistaken me and think that I am a fool", because whoever has mistakened him to be a fool, has indeed done something that will haunt them for the rest of their entire lives. He straight away looks from the corner of his eyes at CC, since he knows that no matter how stupid a mum is, she knows what her child is like, and therefore, he also, indirectly warns her, that even though you may know me THE most, even then, you better not take me for being a fool's kid too, 'cos Viren wasn't born yesterday. He's seen the world, and he knows what it's like, and how cold and cruel it is, and how cold and cruel it can get, since he's lived in that world. He then goes onto say, "I know for a fact, that there is SOMEONE in this house who, on purpose is doing what they are doing. (Now, what he says next, he gradually increaes his tone of voice, from it going quiet and ending really loud and dangerous), and whomsoever it maybe (Now with a loud bellowing voice, he screams) I WILL CERTAINLY FIND OUT". The sudden increase in voice just shows the seriousness of the matter according to him, and that it's something he isn't going to let go of so easily, even if he just said that to scare the "MP" for the time being.
CC's the next to react, as she tells Viren, and reminds him about the loyalty of the servants and that they've been with us since generation, is that how you talk to them? Urm hello CC, JUST in case you've forgotten, let ME remind you, that YOUR son, VIREN SOOD, didn't live in this house, so HOW would he know? Forgot so easily about your son CC? Viren glares at CC with the eyes of intent, which then turn into rage, as CC moves onto taking the matter from loyalty to Nivi's mental stability, as she says that only by the saying of your wife are you doing all of this, and shouting at them? Who mental stability can never be relied upon? It's getting personal, and Viren's clearly hating this, so he start with "Maa", but CC continues, that your wife is just mentally ill. Nivi's eyes fill with tears again, as she realises that she hadn't even stepped a FOOT in the house, that all the nonsense crap has started again.

Ok so now, I'll go into detail about how VERY intelligently, Viren his 3 targets, with the use of this one shot:
Sid to confess that he was there -
So Sid comes, with Divya, and enters the scene. Viren, who was anticipating for his arrival, bursts into life, and seizes this chance, and straight away starts his move, and plays his cards immaculately with such precision.
Viren begins by clearing off all the doubts of Nivi's mental instability, and by doing this, also does aims at his second target: making the Sood's feel that they treated Nivi unfair. As soon as Viren said, I can, right now, prove to you ALL that Nivi is in perfect condition, YD and CC exchange looks, and now start to feel a TAD bit guilty and in the wrong. Viren's also aimed his third target: make Nivi feel more hatred for Sid and feel Viren's love and care, when he looks at her, and Nivi shakes her head in a no, because she feels Viren's care already protecting, so now she doesn't want this, but Viren, will fight for his wife, and as well as that, aim directly at his other 2 targets.
He tells the WHOLE Sood house about the honeymoon incident, which freaks the LIFE out of YD, VD, DD and CC. So VD falls for it, but YD still hasn't, no worries, thinks Viren, THIS is where your "ladlaa" Sid comes in, and also, aiming target 1 & 2 together. So rather than just stating the story, that "Oh, Sid was there", he DELIBRATELY keeps on questioning Sid, and making sure that he also agrees and says something too, which will make YD believe in what Viren wants to say. So Viren says, that Sid was also there, you can ask him youself", and Sid starts off "Viren's right, it's the truth. Nivi's not been hallucinating." Viren continues, and adds more of Sid in it as a backup, "Neither me nor Nivi called him, he came himself, right Sid?". Here, Nivi's hate for Sid increases as she is disgusted, and so is Divya. Sid, now falling fast says "Yeah, Viren's right". Viren uses Sid even more, "Sid saw the 2 people attack Nivi even before we did, right Sid?", Again, Sid agrees. So atleast the honeymoon stuff it out of the way. Viren now, in the opposite direction as to how all the events happened to Nivi, from the order of the latest with the out - dated, says "Sid was also there at the time of the medicine incident too". Viren knew that if he used THIS event out of all the others, and Sid backed him up, then that's it, Nivi's health and the truth will be crystal clear to everyone, since the medicine indicent inflicted ALOT of controversy in the house, and finally, Sid also agrees that he was there aswell. And that's it, step 1 successful! All 3 targets met!

After this, Sid and Viren share a glance, where Sid smiles reassuringly, and Viren nods his head and smiles too. I inferred 2 meanings:
1 - Viren bowing his head, thanking Sid for backing him up on the spot and Sid says, it's fine.
2 - Viren and Sid are in this together, though it seems HIGHLY unlikely, and Viren as if says, step 1, successful, and Thanks Sid, for helping, atleast one thing out of the way. And Sid's pleased that all went to plan.
3 - Just, a normal way that anyone would react.

Slowly, the whole hall get's empty. VD and Nivi go, followed by the servants, then, YD, and then SidYa. As Sid goes, Viren smirks again, thinking how smooth that went, and how Sid's road to destruction is actually so clear to walk on. Or maybe Viren smirked on PURPOSE since he knew CC was there, but he kept looking at Sid, so that CC would think he's doing something in relation with Sid. But that smirk, only Viren knows who it was for, but I also think it was to scare CC, that beware woman, I'm as dangerous as dangerous can get!
And after making sure that CC has seen the smirk, Viren casually walks off, leaving CC a mind where questions will invade her from left right and centre.

SidYa -
WHATEVER.

Keshav & Yash -
I actually feel sorry for them.
I think now Yash is gonna do something. What? I dunno, but he seems like a responsible kid, that will do something for the sake and name of the Sharma family.

Viren's attitude towards CC, even she won't be spared, and Viren's step 2 -
So it's what, 10, 11 o clock at night, and Viren has to go out. He seems as though he is in a rush, like meeting someone, or getting something before it's too late. So he's get ready to leave, when CC comes from behind, with unanswered questions, she hopes, Viren will answer. She asks where he is going, and Viren also says, there's some work which needs to be attended. She rheotorically asks, you have alot of work on your hands nowadays? What is it that you're doing Viren, 'cos I wanna know?. Viren has them eyes of anger on again, because he hates interference in his work. He also questions back, what do you exactly mean?
Both mum and son have one thing in common, they're twisted, but they hate people who are twisted to them. So CC asks directly, "everyone knows about what happened at Riverdale Resort, but I have a feeling, that alot of other stuff has happened there, to which you have remained silent to in front of everyone, and that's what I wanna know". He's hating this, yet he remains collective, and does not respond, and instead turns his back to her. She is getting impaitent too know, saying that you can hide it from the world, but I'm not from one of them. I see what other fail to, and if I fail to, then I find out from somewhere or the other". Viren's eyes at this point look MEGA scary, as he is on the BRINK of losing it. He shuts her up, at tells her that he's getting late, and get's on his bike. CC, still wanting to squeeze every drop of information out from Viren, tells him that you and Nivi were supposed to go to some other resort, to which you then changed you booking into Riverdale. Viren's not at all suprised by this, because he knew that CC would find out from some place or the other. But what he is suprised about is, as to why SHE cares for? CC continues saying that Riverdale isn't even as beautiful or as safe as the other resort is. Viren looks down straight away, because he knows she's right there. So she asks, Why Viren? I thought you loved your wife more than yourself, so why take her to such a place where he life is in danger? Viren obviously has all the answers within him, confiding them, yet he doesn't want ANYONE to know ANYTHING he is doing, even though he knows that CC's already doubting him, so he brushes the matter and says again, I'm getting late. She, for the last time says, you can't go like this, why are you doing this? CC then uses the same dialouge as Viren, "Don't mistaken me to be a fool" and she adds on, don't even ATTEMPT to escape from my sight, and remember one thing, I know every little detail about you. Viren then uses that, smirks, and tells her, " Yeah mum, you know me detail to detail. Then you should also know, I HATE questions. You can dig into me however much you want, but I will only give you whatever I wish to give you. Not one ounce more, and not even one ounce less."  and with that, he goes.

Keshav's Money Problems -
Sort your life out man. Just ASK will you!!

NivRen - The tiggoring photo -
So Nivi is stacking clothes, whilst Viren is drinking away his coffee in his "Attitude is everything" mug. His attitude is now gonna get him along way in his plan, sometimes being good, other times being bad. By the looks of his face, he seems as though he is triggoring himself for step 2 of his plan. He looks at Nivi, thinks of something, and gets up and stops her. With a negative/greyshade look on his face, he starts off, I wish to speak to you, and its regarding something important. Nivi, a TAD scared looks at Viren and asks in a shaking voice, What is it? Viren edges closer to her, and moves his face into hers, closing the distances, and then says, Move from my way. Nivi, a little more scared, looks confusingly at him. Viren then says, I need to have a shower, and lets out a child like smile, and to which Nivi feels relieved and smiles too. He goes to her, NOW will you move. No? Ok fine, so then he moves her.
Right, so why would he do this? Just to joke around with Nivi, or something else? Possesiveness much? Yes, I think so. It's just him being possesive, nothing else. "Move out of my way", well, what else would a person say if the had to go for a shower, and someone's standing in the way? HE IS NOT TELLING HER TO GET LOST AND GET OUT FROM HIS LIFE. No,Just NO.

Nivi opens the wardrobe, and places the clothes in, only to see that Viren, carelessly has dumped his other clothes in the corner. She get's the and sees the envelope with a photo in it.
Its the photo of Nivi and Sid, folded.
That just indicates one thing, SO clearly. Viren, AT NO COST, wants Sid and Nivi together. Notice how Viren has folded the photo, so that NO part of Sid is even visible, and only Nivi's image can be seen. Doesn't THAT show how much Viren LOVES Nivi, and how much he HATES Sid?
That photo annoys Viren, seeing Nivi and Sid together, because Nivi is ONLY and ONLY Viren's, no one else's. And since its a childhood photo, it must mean that Viren had something for Nivi from the start, as to why he is SO possesive about her. I mean, come on, she IS his wife, he has EVERY right to feel possesive about her, because she is ONLY his.
Nivi is know doubting Viren, because she feels as if he is hiding something from her. And now she won't hesitate AS much in asking him. But Viren hates questions ... so let's see how he reacts when Nivi asks him ... I don't EVER think Viren will shout and scream at Nivi, he may just get upset, even pissed off with her, but shout and scream? NO WAY!!

Precap -
That dude who is with Sid, did Viren send him? Was he the guy Viren went to meet tonight when he said to CC he had "work to attend to?". So Viren booked SidYa's resort? Really? I thought Sid told someone else to do it? Or is it that after seeing where SidYa booked their honeymoon, Viren booked NivRen's honeymoon in that SAME Riverdale Resort, despite all the other resorts being free?
Viren had to find a way to frame Sid, and by doing this, he got the perfect chance to.
Wonder what Sid has to say on this now?

And guys, to be honest, I'm actually liking (LOVING) VIREN'S character. It;s something so different and fresh, not like other boring dramas. So, THANK YOU KINSHUK FOR BEING SUCH AN AWESOME VIREN!!! Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeasyadadatamushisimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Originally posted by xaviara

Mythri *hugs* am in love with your post sweetheart !!! It is damn awesome !! You have put the characters down so well and shown us a different perspective !! Thank you so much !!! *hugs* Love you for this !!

To be honest Navz...I couldnt see you feeling so bad about it.... I have loved your posts and enjoyed it.....it is such a shame that we are going through this phase but I am sure that we will all come out of this dread and soon we will be all happy and contemplating more nicer thoughts... 

Thanks for liking my post!!

awww thanks a lot honey !! you guys make me feel so loved and appreciated, you all are so kind to me ! thank you sweetie !! I really needed this post, but you know I really wanna thank all of you here at this thread that whenever one feels low and upset, all the others come forward to make them feel better, and the cycle continues, that is why this forum, this thread has become a second home and family to me !! Thank you !! ;Tight hug to all of my darlings here !! *hugs*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index