Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 79)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Everyone else DO NOT GO TO ANY OTHER THREAD just stick to ours. We have attention MONGERS out there trying to annoy us.

So lets just stick to one thread.

Hi Suchi!! Hug How are you, dear?? So, good to see you online! Hug Like it that you are not quitting and giving up as yet.
So, how's, 'Family Waves' coming along? Have you written further than chapter 4? Or not since this week has been really stressful?

Suchi can you PM me the link to family waves ? I need to read the rest of the chapters to divert my mind !! with everything happening this week, I didn't get time !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
sure here is the link
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1590255

and I am going to write this weekend .,.
hopefully there will be positivity in there!! : )

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeelamssimran728tamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Navz how are you sweety and did you liked my idea of short story in the morning I was really angry after reading article that Viren doesn't love Nivi but with all your optimistic views I kinda became positive but still have my own doubt so should I write that or should wait for some more time to give him little chance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatingxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
The thing is if we want to remain positive.. I think the best way is for hoping for NIVI to remain sane. and only that way we can remain sane.

IN our obsession with Nivi and Viren ( oh yeah I am not using Niv------ren...until things are all set properly, as I stated earlier, but incase others didn't know) ,

we ignored Nivi
More than actually feeling for what nivi is going through we are upset that its cause of viren she is going through and our hopes have been shattered.
We started expecting too much on viren, started relying on viren a lot and we should get out of that. ..

We have to go back to what this Serial is all about... NIveditha!!

Lets love her and only her cause we know that she will not break our hearts..

WE in her love for her started loving everyone who loved her and thats why our hearts broke.. but now its time to harden our hearts.

Lets limit our love to only Nivi.. vote for her only and then stand by her in this time of trial. She is going through this trauma even without her knowledge so Lets start preparing her for the storm that she is about to face. The breaking of her trust,, once more for the second time.

Niveditha we stand by you now and always!!! No man is worthy of our love. You are beyond their reach at this point. Be that Sid or Viren.
Your goodness is what they love adn this goodness will protect you and make you strong.

So I support you , and want that you be strong. Look eye to eye in the eyes of your enemies, Be that Sid, Or Viren, Or Chanchal Or Jawahar or Yashodhara and fight them. LIke  alioness that protects its children from predators. Here your child is your innocence and your goodness. Do not let these excuse of human beings take it away from you.
FIght Fight Fight...
Like you fought to remove the mask of that stalker.. and when reality wil hit you give it back to them.
Their hatred match it with your goodness but do not get weak. Show them that you can be strong, Unmask their evil and fight for your father's honor and your honor. Its time they learnt a lesson. Specially viren. Teach him.. that true love cannot be gotten or achieved by force. Or by plotting and planning and cheating but rather with pure heart that is filled with love and care for others!

Suchi for Nivi!!! allt he way

Bring it on Viren or Sid or CC.. or JW and YD NIvi can take it and so can we..

BRING IT ON!!!

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 20 January 2011 at 3:36pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCprajeenutsFaizuuNivRenvids08tamushilamssimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Here is a little ray of hope:

one member- hevensky- posted in some topic  which I think really good point - If viren doesn't love/feel anything for Nivi, then why did he imagine her in KC and he even imagined dadi as nivi.

may be he does love her unknowingly?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCFaizuuNivRenxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Good one Suchi. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Suchi loved it Yep and well said

shubabegumsimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good one Suchi. Clap
I second that! Agree with Ketty, here. Great fighter's spirit, Suchi ClapClap. Yup, it is all and should be about Nivedita and only her! We were incorrect in expecting too much from Viren.

simran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index