Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 78)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Navz!! How are you sweets?? HugThanks a ton for PM'ing the message that you sent to Kinshuk and thanks also for doing that! Love you for that! Hug You write so well! We couldn't ask for a better spokesperson for our NivRen thread than you! Smile And, I am so glad you are back online. Got a little worried by your earlier post where you said you were gonna quit. Unhappy

Edited by Excruciating - 20 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

girls, I realized something today I better stick to our own posts and never even go anywhere else. When ever I start a topic it becomes a battle ground.LOL
its ok I am fine with it, whatever.hhahahahaha

But thank you all for commenting on the other thread.

Milee I would have warned you  had you mentioned you were opening a topic on this !! Everyone is hell biased on this show and have their favorites, no one is neutral !! That is why this thread id a safe haven for us, because yes we ate times have different POV but we don't try and shove it down each others throat, we respect each others thoughts and even try and understand them and if we can't we let the other know and they too understand and respect that !! LOL But Im sure it is a good lesson learned !!! LOL

Kya hua? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Payal Jaani I am not ingnoring you I am talking to all of you but sweety if you haven't removed my negativity then I would have stopped watching the serial from very beginning but I am here and to be very honest This attitude in Viren is making him more lovable and we are loving it specially the way he handled Chanchal. Chanchal ki neendein to Viren hi uda sakta hai. I don't know what is fate of NivRen, Viren and to which extent he will go down, Will he become completely negative, does he really like Nivi or not. I hate Viren for hurting Nivi, for breaking the true image of love but as long as he is giving such karare answers to Chanchal I am loving it. She is getting very good answers from her own son.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsgmann2010Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

@ anju , snehoo & moni : They better wrap this up before 14th February, because I don't want to see Viren romancing Nivi, if he does not even love her !!!
You know all of our girls are cracking me up big timeLOL sorry sorry holding my ears. But kya karoon up until day before yesterday we were dying for more romantic scenes and now we don't even want any romantic scenes kya haal kar diya hai CT's hamara.LOL

I know yaar seriously, what has the show come too that instead of begging the CT's to give us NivRen romantic moments, we are asking them not too !!! we poor nivreniacs !! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutslamsgmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Everyone else DO NOT GO TO ANY OTHER THREAD just stick to ours. We have attention MONGERS out there trying to annoy us.

So lets just stick to one thread.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsimran728Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@ payal : am glad you liked the message hun, i don't know about being the best spokesperson but yes i did write that message with a lot of emotions and truly from my heart !! Embarrassed

@ mahi : Milee opened a topic tonight and after the replies she got, she regretted that she opened it and I know why she did !! This forum as quite a few biased members who call themselves neutral, when they are among the most biased people I have seen in this forums !! our gang and thread is really the best because we understand and respect each other thoughts and POV's.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsvids08simran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Everyone else DO NOT GO TO ANY OTHER THREAD just stick to ours. We have attention MONGERS out there trying to annoy us.

Hi Suchi!! Hug How are you, dear?? So, good to see you online! Hug Like it that you are not quitting and giving up as yet.
So, how's, 'Family Waves' coming along? Have you written further than chapter 4? Or not since this week has been really stressful?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Suchi !!!!!! You came ! Thank you soooooooooooo much *gives u a tight hug* I know you understood my reply to Milee about her topic the most !!! LOL am glad u are back and we are gonna rock this thread with some positivity !! right ??? *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtamushisimran728ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index