Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 77)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@Rach Dii And Milee Diii!!!
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Awwww Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Milee Dii,  It's Been A VERY VERY Long Time, Missed You SOOOO Much!!!
Awwwwwww, Get Well Soooooon!!!!!!
And Remain Positive!!

Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
@Ketty Diiiiiiiiii!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Yup, We Just Need To Remain Positive Until Viren Says Or Does Something Himself Which Is OUTRAGEOUS!

So For Now, NO QUITS AND NO NEGATIVENESS.
Take It As It Comes!

gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

No one asked me how my first day back at school was!
You guys are so mean!
And I'm good. Tired but okay.
I saw the episode... it was,.. bearable. 

Sorry sweetie, mind is too preoccupied with all this stupid thoughts. But I glad that your first day at school was good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mahix3

No one asked me how my first day back at school was!
You guys are so mean!
And I'm good. Tired but okay.
I saw the episode... it was,.. bearable. 

Sorry sweetie, mind is too preoccupied with all this stupid thoughts. But I glad that your first day at school was good.

Meanies are too preoccupied with NivRen to worry about me.
Anyways.. I read the article Simran di sent me and I think it's complete bs.
That was the dumbest and most inaccurate article I have ever read in my eighteen years of life!
Viren doesn't love Nivi? YEAH ... PLEASE! Viren does care about Nivi.. maybe he doesn't like "jaan se bhi pyaari" (yet) but he will once he can think clearly without revenge being on the back of his mind!

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Mahi, my sweets!! Hug Sorry, dear that we overlooked and none of us remembered to ask you. Glad to know that you had a good first day! I bet it was tiring. Unhappy After a break it always is so hard to get back in that routine again.
Ketty & Rachu jaans!! HugHug How are you my lovelies?? I feel like I haven't chatted with you girls at all in a while! Which is really odd and not true at all since it's only been a day since yesterday when the new Viren bomb was dropped in CCBM. See, how much a part of my daily life you guys have become? Love you, my dears. Hug
Faizujaan - You are such a sweetheart, my dear! Hug So, love the positivity that you have. Loved your post about list of good things that happened between NivRen.
Milee - Hi, welcome back. Hug So, good to have you back. And, I have said this in my earlier post as well but it really feels like you had been gone for a long time. Smile So, glad you are feeling well and have come back now, when you are clearly needed so badly.
Hello to everyone else, my jaanupies! Hug Sorry, if I missed anyone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
My Rachu is ignoring me today. Unhappy I am posting this again because I want you to acknowledge this since I really thought about you!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rachu, my jaan!! How are you, my sweets!! Hug Yesterday, the whole day I was thinking about you. Smile That my lovely realistic Rachujaan, who would always after an episode doubt and question Viren and then all of us here on the thread would try to brainwash you daily and remove your so called negativity and restore your faith once again in NivRen, LOL and this would happen every single day since the past few months, when clearly it should have been the other way around. Apparently, we needed to be brainwashed by you everyday and reminded to be realistic. Embarrassed

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

girls, I realized something today I better stick to our own posts and never even go anywhere else. When ever I start a topic it becomes a battle ground.LOL
its ok I am fine with it, whatever.hhahahahaha

But thank you all for commenting on the other thread.

Milee I would have warned you  had you mentioned you were opening a topic on this !! Everyone is hell biased on this show and have their favorites, no one is neutral !! That is why this thread id a safe haven for us, because yes we ate times have different POV but we don't try and shove it down each others throat, we respect each others thoughts and even try and understand them and if we can't we let the other know and they too understand and respect that !! LOL But Im sure it is a good lesson learned !!! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtamushimahix3lamsScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Mahi, my sweets!! Hug Sorry, dear that we overlooked and none of us remembered to ask you. Glad to know that you had a good first day! I bet it was tiring. Unhappy After a break it always is so hard to get back in that routine again.

*sniffles*
I guess everyone stopped loving Mahi and stopped caring Cry
But yeah today was a good day. Just so tiring. 
I don't know why. I guess it's just cause I had to wake up early (at 7-- which I haven't done in over a month) and then I had three classes which were all an hour and twenty minutes long. 
But I guess it was nice to go back and see my friends Smile

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index