Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 76)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ anju , snehoo & moni : They better wrap this up before 14th February, because I don't want to see Viren romancing Nivi, if he does not even love her !!!
You know all of our girls are cracking me up big timeLOL sorry sorry holding my ears. But kya karoon up until day before yesterday we were dying for more romantic scenes and now we don't even want any romantic scenes kya haal kar diya hai CT's hamara.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeenutsshana_83simran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!!!
How Are You All?
Still Very Less Optimistic?
No, We Can't Not Be Optimistic!
We HAVE To Be Optimistic!!
That's The WHOLE Reason For IF, That We Put Our Feelings Across, And Then Realise That Not Everything Can Be Interpreted From One Way, And This Makes Us Hopeful, And Prepared To Fight The Next Battle of The CT's.

That Article Is Just A LOAD Of Bull. Nothing Else.
"Viren Doesn't Care About Nivi"?
SERIOUSLY, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU KIDDING??

If Didn't Care For Nivi, He Would Have Never Even Have Saved Her In Their First Scene.
If He Didn't Care For Nivi, Then He Would Have Never Taken Her Advice On Board In The First Place.
If He Didn't Care For Nivi, He Would Have Never Been Dragged Into The Madir By Her Voice.
If He Didn't Care For Nivi, Then He Would Have Never Saved Her From The Fire At The Jagrata, And Would Have Never Looked At Her With Such Defeat In His Eyes When He Was Doing The Pooja With Sid.
He Would Have Never Gone To Get The Carnations With Her, Nor Make Her Go Sleep By Drugging Her, Nor Would He Have Followed Her To The Storeroom And Saved Her From Getting Hurt And Got Hurt Himself, Nor Would He Have Conffessed. He Wouldn't Have Accepted Her Friendship, And Nor Would He Have Been Ready To Help Her Into Gettinf DivSid Married.
THINK ABOUT IT, WHY WOULD VIREN WANT TO RUIN HIS LIFE BY GETTING MARRIED TO NIVI FOR, IF HE NEVER CARED FOR HER?
He Got Married Because His Love Was SOO Limitless, That He WANTED Her, And He Got Her By Marrying Her. Why Would He Just Mock SUCH A Pure Bond?
If He Never Cared For Nivi, Then Why Did He ALWAYS Save Her From Gettting Thrown Out Of The Sood House.
WHY Would He Have Said To CC, I Can Go To ANY Extent For My Love?
Why Would He Be Finding Every Small Reason To Be With Her?
Why Did He Even Fast For Her, If He Never Cared?
If Viren Never CARED About Nivi, Then On The Honeymoon Date Night, He Could Have EASILY Forced Himself On Nivi.
Why Did Viren Look Like He Had Almost Lost HIS Life, When Nivi Was Framed For Suicide?
Why Does He Keep On Saying To Nivi, That I Have Nothing Else To Do Besides Making You Happy?

He Did ALL That, JUST To Be In Her Good Books?
He Could Have Just Done ONE Of Them Things, And He Would Have Been In Her Good Books, So Why Did He Do ALL That, AND MUCH MUCH MORE?

And They're Telling ME, That Viren Doesn't Care For Nivi.
YEAH RIGHT, WHATEVER.

I'm Telling You, Viren Has JUSTIFIED And Logical Reason(s) As To Why He Is Doing ALL Of This. I'm Just Waiting For Him To Say It ...
SO, I Shall Watch The Episode, And Be Back With My Thoughts.
Till Then, Please Do Read This Post And Think About This From VIREN Point Of View. Please. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83MonuKaKinshuksimran728lamsgmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

girls ok i am being wierd and telling you this ... please dont get mad at me ..

I Am actually enjoying this new look of Viren and this new acting style ...somehow its making it more interesting .. I know it sounds wierd ..and it hurts Nivi ...but I think I am going to overlook that and just enjoy KM's new look and new avataar to be able to watch CCBM .. I am not going to get emotionally involved ...
Lamaya i'm also liking his new avatar but at the same time I'm missing bubbly, jolly and romantic Viren

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728lamsxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I really feels Viren have very strong issues with chanchal the way Viren was talking to Chanchal like he never cared for her and even Chanchal was angry at Viren when she said main tera ek ek lakshan janti huin and he retorted aap kitna bhi kured le jawab to sirf vohi milenge jo main dena chahta huin. He has huge grudges from JAAL too. Wow now we are eagerly waiting for his past.

Faiza beautiful analysis loved it completely.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 20 January 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Oh Faizu, my sweet little sweetheart how are you? I missed you a lot. And I did hear you did excellent in your exams and also you did great with collge interview. I am really proud of my dear keep up the good work.
Its been a long logn time right? I could talk to all after I came back but not you. So thank God I could meet you before I left today. I was about to leave and I saw your post.Take care and see you tomorrow.

@All, take care and be positive and we see our Rachu came back to positivity that's really good thing. Hopefully CT's won't break our hearts along with Nivi so be positive.
I need to be off now as I have doctor's appointment. See you all tomorrow and I will watch the episode later in the evening as I did not watch it yet. So take care and be safe.

Hey I read a post sent by Simi thru PM and whoever that is did some awesome job. HOpefully she does join us on our thread here and we could talk to her sometime and get to know her more.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by lams

girls ok i am being wierd and telling you this ... please dont get mad at me ..

I Am actually enjoying this new look of Viren and this new acting style ...somehow its making it more interesting .. I know it sounds wierd ..and it hurts Nivi ...but I think I am going to overlook that and just enjoy KM's new look and new avataar to be able to watch CCBM .. I am not going to get emotionally involved ...
Lamaya i'm also liking his new avatar but at the same time I'm missing bubbly, jolly and romantic Viren
Lamya, Zarmeen, I am so glad you girls brought this up. Though I am feeling so bad for Nivedita and hate the fact that right now our very NivRen foundation has been shaken, I have to say I am so digging this sinister, bad ass arrogant attitude of Viren, especially when it was used against CC, his own evil Mom. I don't know what it is about this character, it is right now getting to be very interesting and Kinshuk is looking damn hot!! He really is! Please girls, I hope I don't piss anyone off here because even I love Nivedita a lot and have felt extremely bad about NivRen, but I think there is hope here for NivRen and their love to blossom (I am not going to give up on that under any circumstances unless Viren specifically says or thinks out loud, that he does not love Nivedita), maybe we won't see it for a while and so in the meanwhile I want to enjoy this ride. Today's episode is a good example, I can live with this, where there is no torture to Nivedita (I hope these words of mine don't come back to haunt me Embarrassed). Zarmeen, but I do agree with you, in that I am so as well missing the Viren who loved Nivedita. In today's episode in the last scene, I kept on looking for that love that I used to see in Viren's eyes, but didn't find it, didn't feel it. Nonetheless, it was still good to see this grey (I refuse to call it negative) side of Viren.

Edited by Excruciating - 20 January 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsFaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Mahi Hug how r u? did you watch today's episode?

Moni good night sweetie. Hug SD see you tomorrow.

No one asked me how my first day back at school was!
You guys are so mean!
And I'm good. Tired but okay.
I saw the episode... it was,.. bearable. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Rach I like that. Actually I went back and saw lover shack scene of Monday episode and whatever he told Nivi, it didn't look fake. I mean why he had to lie about something like that. He said things like what happen if I wasn't part of your childhood, but now I am part of your life, then on Monday also he said I was always yours, but I had to do a lot to make you mine. So I am going to keep a positive attitude until he says himself that he doesn't love Nivi.

Faiza dear  Hug good points, you have listed all good things that happened between NivRen so far. Thanks sweetie for reminding us all those things.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index