Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 75)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie another thory

I think all three of them will die in the end because the characters they are resembling died in the end

Karan sided false hood  and in the end killed by Arjun
Ravan kidnaped Sitaji and killed by ramji
Sita not trusted by ramji and samaaj left the world herself as couldn't bear humilations.

YOu and your theories crack me up big time.LOL
But aren't you going overboard with this LOL I am happy atleast you are enjoying with theories and making us laugh but don't you ever make one theory with Nivi-Sid again please.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728gmann2010xaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

BTW Guyz 2 questions in my mind . Plzz ans it

1) Where Viren went after talking wid CC in 2dy's epi  ?

2) is it one more proof of d fact ki Viren loves Nivi frm his childhood ?

d way pic was kept inside d envelope , It was folded rght ? n wht d surprising part was Nivi's pic side was upper n Sid's was lower .So it indicates tht Viren was only concerned wid Nivi in dis pic n so he kept her pic on upper side .He want 2 keep infront of his eyes everytime like some guys keep their GF n wves photo in their wallot . I hope u got it wht i want 2 say .

Moni I have not watched the episode. Oh dear I was just feeling bad to see Viren pretending with Nivi. But I will watch later to see what is his expressions.
1) He goes somewhere at night, and as all we know ki its still not clear...but it will be clear soon.
2) I'm just hoping that Viren loves Nivi. But whenever I think about all thses misleading articles I'm simply confused which one to believe, whether to Kinshuk's comment ki 'its all for LOVE' OR CTs are changing the storyline after 2 months. I'm not sure Moni. I hope he does not have any ultimate plan this time again just like honey moon one.

Once again thanks Moni for making me positive. I'm with NivRen.

dear No prob .U watch it , it was watchable . So watch it n then if u cn then give my aans .okkkBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
THE PRINCESS IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I miss?

shana_83simran728

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Hey milieee u r back .

dear whch post u r talking abt jaan ? m i missed anythng ?

@all okk guyzz time 2 go .SO GN n SD . will meet u all tomm . lovv u all .n till then plzzz b +ve n trust our sweetu VIREN .He is our same Viren whom we loved So now also trut him .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
someone gimme the link of recent ccbm masti segment.plz!!!!!!

shana_83simran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Navi posting the link for you. YOu know infact after reading it again now, i am more confident that he is not the original stalker at all.. Please read it girls, in case if any 1 had missed reading the post before.

Wow Sneha, thank you for the link dear.
But yaar yeh production house itnay articles kyon release kartay hai. I am just fed up with these articles I am not going to read any articles and just watch the show that is it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Mahi Hug how r u? did you watch today's episode?

Moni good night sweetie. Hug SD see you tomorrow.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach I agree with you with you that if Viren didn't love Nivi then he would have confide with JAAL about his plan. Well after Sid and JW talk he would have known that his parents don't much like Sid and they could have plan this all together. I don't see any reason for him to convince CC to accept Nivi if he doesn't love her, what difference it would have made in his current plan? nothing I guess. I read a Savera's analysis on page 42 and after reading that I am more or less convince that Viren loves Nivi, but only thing right now I hate is him using her against Sid. But let's see what is his relation with that picture and we might have our answer for him using Nivi in his revenge plan.
Ketty now after watching today's episode specially the picture scene I am sure Viren can never hurt Nivi. He loves her a lot and the way he talked to chanchal initially he has something very big to tell and show us. So we should have faith in Viren till everything is revealed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728gmann2010xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index