Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 74)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
BTW Guyz 2 questions in my mind . Plzz ans it

1) Where Viren went after talking wid CC in 2dy's epi  ?

2) is it one more proof of d fact ki Viren loves Nivi frm his childhood ?

d way pic was kept inside d envelope , It was folded rght ? n wht d surprising part was Nivi's pic side was upper n Sid's was lower .So it indicates tht Viren was only concerned wid Nivi in dis pic n so he kept her pic on upper side .He want 2 keep infront of his eyes everytime like some guys keep their GF n wves photo in their wallot . I hope u got it wht i want 2 say .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeeno

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Yes, Ketty I also read Savera's analysis. She is a professional psychiatrist. Its really good to have an analysis from a professional. I also get a little bit hope that Viren loves Nivi...I don't want any pity from Viren for Nivi for using her to take revenge on Sid.

simran728gmann2010

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by shana_83

Thanks @Moni, Sneha, Anju, Rachu for being positive, and encouraging post. It makes me feel little better. Lets see what happens in next some episodes. Only thing I'm worried whether Viren loves Nivi or not. I hope he did not use Nivi to take revenge on Sid (from some other posts this is what I'm learningCry).

I read in an article that he doesn't really like Nivi. but i am sure eventually he will fall in love with her immensely after all she is a really nice person. Smile

just don't believe those Articles .They r nt true espcialyy d SP site ones . So only Believe KINNY thatzz it .I m believing kinny n hav trust on Viren n so i m very much positive frm yest

shana_83simran728

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
girls ok i am being wierd and telling you this ... please dont get mad at me ..

I Am actually enjoying this new look of Viren and this new acting style ...somehow its making it more interesting .. I know it sounds wierd ..and it hurts Nivi ...but I think I am going to overlook that and just enjoy KM's new look and new avataar to be able to watch CCBM .. I am not going to get emotionally involved ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenzarmeenoAnisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lams

I Am actually enjoying this new look of Viren and this new acting style ...somehow its making it more interesting .. I know it sounds wierd ..and it hurts Nivi ...but I think I am going to overlook that and just enjoy KM's new look and new avataar to be able to watch CCBM .. I am not going to get emotionally involved ...

Yes deffo Kinnu's new look is soo damn hot!!! Smile x

shana_83simran728

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

BTW Guyz 2 questions in my mind . Plzz ans it

1) Where Viren went after talking wid CC in 2dy's epi  ?

2) is it one more proof of d fact ki Viren loves Nivi frm his childhood ?

d way pic was kept inside d envelope , It was folded rght ? n wht d surprising part was Nivi's pic side was upper n Sid's was lower .So it indicates tht Viren was only concerned wid Nivi in dis pic n so he kept her pic on upper side .He want 2 keep infront of his eyes everytime like some guys keep their GF n wves photo in their wallot . I hope u got it wht i want 2 say .

Moni I have not watched the episode. Oh dear I was just feeling bad to see Viren pretending with Nivi. But I will watch later to see what is his expressions.
1) He goes somewhere at night, and as all we know ki its still not clear...but it will be clear soon.
2) I'm just hoping that Viren loves Nivi. But whenever I think about all thses misleading articles I'm simply confused which one to believe, whether to Kinshuk's comment ki 'its all for LOVE' OR CTs are changing the storyline after 2 months. I'm not sure Moni. I hope he does not have any ultimate plan this time again just like honey moon one.

Once again thanks Moni for making me positive. I'm with NivRen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
girls, I realized something today I better stick to our own posts and never even go anywhere else. When ever I start a topic it becomes a battle ground.LOL
its ok I am fine with it, whatever.hhahahahaha

But thank you all for commenting on the other thread.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728vids08lamsgmann2010xaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by lams

Yes deffo Kinnu's new look is soo damn hot!!! Smile x

yaaar Anisha n Lamya Plzzzz Don't start abt my MINSHUK becozz i will nt b able 2 control myself LOLWink .OMGG Does their any1 more hotter then KINSHUK MAHAJAN ?  cn any1 look So hottt n sexyyyy wid his Bare Body  n tht2 wid his hott n sexyy Tatoo ? Wink OMGGG Wht a tonned Body he hav yaar .I was literallyy seeng him yest only KINSHUk n nt Viren n was telling 2 myself ki Is it reallyy our KINny ? m i reallyy watchng him ? His looks r 2 die foor Yaar !!!Dead .I reallyy coudn't able 2 sleep yest night becozz of those hott t looks . Dead .

n d way he acted yest was brilliant n trulyy out of d world . ClapI lovv KINSHUK soo much .tht reallyy doesn't hav any limits Big smile

shana_83simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index