Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 73)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Hey moni thanks for optimism but now I am sure Viren is not at all negative as he always sided Nivi (truth) it can not be his selfish motto and whatever they are showing us is deciving and I somehow feel that Sid actually did something very drastic that's why Viren is after Sid and Viren has come to know. If you remember even after wedding and NT operation he was ready to leave the house but when he returned from delhi 2nd time he didn't try to leave the house. Now I am very positive he is not using Nivi but he want Nivi to speak up what's in her mind. If he was really after Sid then he would have never left the home first and second time. So something else is going on he is not behind all the incidents.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728gmann2010anjubaladiyaloveskinnymoniluvskinshuk

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks @Moni, Sneha, Anju, Rachu for being positive, and encouraging post. It makes me feel little better. Lets see what happens in next some episodes. Only thing I'm worried whether Viren loves Nivi or not. I hope he did not use Nivi to take revenge on Sid (from some other posts this is what I'm learningCry).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Thanks @Moni, Sneha, Anju, Rachu for being positive, and encouraging post. It makes me feel little better. Lets see what happens in next some episodes. Only thing I'm worried whether Viren loves Nivi or not. I hope he did not use Nivi to take revenge on Sid (from some other posts this is what I'm learningCry).

I read in an article that he doesn't really like Nivi. but i am sure eventually he will fall in love with her immensely after all she is a really nice person. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

I read in an article that he doesn't really like Nivi. but i am sure eventually he will fall in love with her immensely after all she is a really nice person. Smile
He loves Nivi and everything they are showing is to just decieve us. Just imagine if he was after Sid and never liked Nivi then he would be the first person to go and talk to JAAL and 3 of them could make a wonderful plan to plot against both of them. But why is he hiding everything from JAAL there must be something else going in his mind.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Anisha_91

He loves Nivi and everything they are showing is to just decieve us. Just imagine if he was after Sid and never liked Nivi then he would be the first person to go and talk to JAAL and 3 of them could make a wonderful plan to plot against both of them. But why is he hiding everything from JAAL there must be something else going in his mind.

Possibly they might have done something to hurt him at childhood i dunno why but i am getting and idea of him being totally abandoned by his famo at childhood  or maybe he just doesn't want to let them know cos obviously when you have a plan you don't tell many people. but i dunno really but it must be something big as to why he didn't tell them. looking forward to finding out thought x

shana_83simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey moni thanks for optimism but now I am sure Viren is not at all negative as he always sided Nivi (truth) it can not be his selfish motto and whatever they are showing us is deciving and I somehow feel that Sid actually did something very drastic that's why Viren is after Sid and Viren has come to know. If you remember even after wedding and NT operation he was ready to leave the house but when he returned from delhi 2nd time he didn't try to leave the house. Now I am very positive he is not using Nivi but he want Nivi to speak up what's in her mind. If he was really after Sid then he would have never left the home first and second time. So something else is going on he is not behind all the incidents.

Yupppieeeeeeeeee Finallyyyy we got our RACHU Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  . Give me hii fieeeee .Big smileBig smile .Jaan i m sooo soo Happyyy ki u r again back 2 +ve n Jaan Plzzz Don't blame Viren n don't give him advance punishment for whch u feel guilty tht why u misundersttod him . So like i said wout knowng d whole story we can't say ki Viren wants 2 Hurt Nivi n all .Or he s bad guy or -ve character .

One thng is sure Viren is nt at all a -ve Character , He can'tt . becozz he is d hero of d show . He is a grey Character whch is very mucch like all of us . n it should b becozz in dis whole world Greay char exists . n nt +ve characters .

Yes Sid definatelyy might hav done somethng veryy bigg in his childhood ki Viren hates him upto dis extent n becozz it was a Child's hatred so it kept on incresing  now it's taken a full fledged form . Wht i know is ki Viren loves Nivi Madly tht i m telling frm Begginning frm d day1 when he confessed his love . His obession was very much came out when he hurted himself while savng her . Do u reallyy thnk so ki it was just becozz of his revenge frm Sid ? all those thngs whch Viren did he actually did , payng operation fees 2 doctor wout leting any1 know all those thngs can't b fake rght ?

Like u said i also want 2 say ki once they got married Viren already left his house but it was Nivi who forced him 2 return 2 house . everytime Nivi was insulted n whenever he was there , He always was there for her , it can't b fake , He made her smile , He gave her a new life  in form of his own love .So it can't b fake . rght? He listened 2 his dadi's evil comments respectfully n never uttered a word but when it came 2 Nivi he never saw who is infront of him .So dis is nt selfishness whch all were sayng 2 him yest . dis is wht his obessivenes .

n last wht i said ki He yest had only 1 FB . Ct's didn't show anythng else toh def there is somethng much more into it . Bas wehav 2 b patient .like Kinny said . Kinny said ki " he also don't know who is dong dis ? " Kinny said tht " he is havng some plans for whch he is troubling Nivi whch will soon b revealed " Toh definateyy he has some plans may b against SID or may b against real MP ( If he is nt d one) but among all dis thngs one thng is sure ki Viren loves Nivi Madlyy . " Had se jaada "

shana_83simran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Rach I agree with you with you that if Viren didn't love Nivi then he would have confide with JAAL about his plan. Well after Sid and JW talk he would have known that his parents don't much like Sid and they could have plan this all together. I don't see any reason for him to convince CC to accept Nivi if he doesn't love her, what difference it would have made in his current plan? nothing I guess. I read a Savera's analysis on page 42 and after reading that I am more or less convince that Viren loves Nivi, but only thing right now I hate is him using her against Sid. But let's see what is his relation with that picture and we might have our answer for him using Nivi in his revenge plan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Dear Ur welcome . n don't worryyy whtever b d storyline furthur . Whtever b d case , end result is NIVREN Big smile .Viren is nt -ve character , He is d charmof d show , life of d show So definatelyyy Ct's will nt dare 2 play wid his character like they did a hugee SIN wid BIdaai n RAGVIR n RANVIR .AngryCry .

So just chilll n 1 thng is sure especiallyy frm 2dy's epi ki Viren lovess Nivi madlyyy may b frm his childhood .I meagerlyy watngg for his past

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index