Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 72)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh i have been waiting for the valentines day segment and episode too. i really hope they sort out this mess before 14th feb Confused

I hope snehu . I so hope . n i thnk it will . Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Moni i am finding it hard to believe that he is psychotic/obsessive since this shocking news was revealed so early, i dont know how it goes but do they normally reveal such a big turning point so early on...

dear it is nt earlyy . It was already pre-planned .It is d actual Viren's Character Sketch abt whch Kinny continueslyy was talking abt . He always said tht was truth abt Viren .He never misleaded us . Never said lie . He lovess his fans n i know dis veryy well . He respects them so much .

He alwys said tht Viren's Char made me sign CCBm , Viren is unpredictable , NiVren's Love story is inconventional , Viren is obessive n passionate lover . Dis all we knew it frm Beegginning So it's nt earlyy bas it's just tht becozz we saw Viren as totallyy Romantic guy , it is little diff for us 2 accept New Viren but Don't worry we will accept him also .It's just matter of time .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@ anju , snehoo & moni : They better wrap this up before 14th February, because I don't want to see Viren romancing Nivi, if he does not even love her !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, I am posting this again in case you missed it..Tell me please

girls, something just came to my mind. Nivi sees the envelope that had her old picture with Sid. If you remember sometime ago, CTs had shown this envelope with Viren - maybe near her wallet or that desk.. But i Have seen this envelope before and Viren could not find it and he asked Nivi if she saw it.. No No, sorry..He himself kept that envelope in his closet sometime ago.. Maybe they were recently married , during that time. I will have to go and check all those episodes to figure out where I saw this envelope.. Was it during the picture perfect day???
Does anybody else remember it...

yup dear evn i also thnk ki i hav seen it . I thnk was it when Viren returns frm delhi tht ticket thng happened . Viren's Wallet mistalelyy falls on d ground n i thnk there was envelope also . pata nahi i m nt sure Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ anju , snehoo & moni : They better wrap this up before 14th February, because I don't want to see Viren romancing Nivi, if he does not even love her !!!

Dear if they want 2 delay valentine day in d show then 2 it's okk .We will waitt for it but i 2 want th It should b Pure Viren whch we all love . Obessive bhi chalega becozz I know we will love obesive Viren also Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Forget about 14th Feb Navz, I do not want to see NiVren till they clear the whole mess...I do not want Viren near Nivi troubling her if he is doing it only to take revenge.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Navz for such an encouraging mail.
I was so upset...I could not come to the thread at all. I was feeling cheated. From the bottom of my heart I'm praying all the time ki Viren loves Nivi. Sometimes I feel that I will not be able to forgive Viren for doing such things with Nivi. Then at the second moment I think that Nivi is not a simple woman, she will turn out to a woman of substance, which makes her different than others. May be one day NivRen will be truly symbolized a perfect couple. But...yes we all have to wait for that day...long way to go.

AND I strongly want from the creatives, please do not show any NivRen romantic moments to cheat us...please.

Edited by shana_83 - 21 January 2011 at 12:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
It will eventually be sorted and he will totally be in love with Nivi!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index