Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 71)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Ok guy's don't feel bad I was just venting out I am sure it's serial and serial's can't be taken towards mythological ways. So sorry to disappointed. I am sure if they will want to show Viren as positive after repent he will be very great and sacrificial person and if they want him in negative light then he will be more evil in coming weeks. I think I will watch it. Nivi will definitely forgive him and will forget everything he did to her even forget that he used her as pawn in his game.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafan

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Navi posting the link for you. YOu know infact after reading it again now, i am more confident that he is not the original stalker at all.. Please read it girls, in case if any 1 had missed reading the post before.

Dear u know it strike me yest only but becozz u all were so down ki I didn't hav anythng 2 say .

So dis is d line whch made me thnk again  agian

Meanwhile, Kinshuk Mahajan, who plays Viren in the show, feigns ignorance and says, "The stalker could be any person from the Sood family, but I do not know who it is. I think the audience should watch the drama unfold."

Though it will be revealed that Viren is behind all this, Nivi will not know about it now. Eventually, she will suspect him and then Viren might disclose the real reason behind his odd behaviour.

@Bold Part is reallyy making me thnk again again ki Viren might nt b real stalker n he is just pretending it .

n guyzz did any1 noticed yest ? Yest he had only 1 FB tht of Loversheck , other then tht he didn't hav any FB rght ? So why will Ct's do dis ? When they had 2 reveal real MP then they should hav showed it properlyy like showing hu Viren did all dis ? So i m thnkng it again n again ki might b Viren pretending .

Kiny disaggres it , I thnk thtatzz becozz he doesn't want 2 disclose it .

3rd one in d bold part abt Viren's ODD BEHAVIOUR .what odd behaviour ? I mean why dis article used d term real reason behind his odd Behaviur ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Navi posting the link for you. YOu know infact after reading it again now, i am more confident that he is not the original stalker at all.. Please read it girls, in case if any 1 had missed reading the post before.

Thank you soooooooooo much snehoo ! *hugs* How could I have missed this article, I didn't read it before !!! From this article it definitely looks like he is not the stalker and the last incident was the only one by him !!

Hai na Navu u too think so after reading this article. Actually so many articles have come recently and all almost same only words twisted and so i guess i did not understand it then. but now wheni read it, it really seemed as if he is pretending to be stalker.. i really hope this comes true...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok now I think how they are going to move their story ahead:
I am sure now they are moving back in Nivarth way
Now they will show Viren as ravan who manipulated Nivi and captured her in his kingdom by wedding and Sid will come and fight with this Ravan Viren and kill him and get his sita Nivi back. They will get married and Viren will die. Even Ravan had obsession for Sita ji so I think even Viren has obsession of Nivi and want to snatch her from Sid. wow what a story.
Girls, one request. Please don't bring Ramayan into this. I'm sorry but we are humans and this is a fiction.
Ramayan has been intrepreted in many ways and inspired human life. So lets not compare it to a silly soap.
I hv read Ramayan in many depictions. Ravan did what he did to attain salvation by death at Ram's hands.
Sita new her role as Ram's ardhangini and helped him achieve his goal.
Ram himself was unattached to any human emotions and fulfilled his role selflessly.
To compare their greatness to these jokers is mockery of the great  epics. I'm sorry if I am offending anyone, but I need to say this.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsmittusinghshana_83simran728milee1014ShayafanxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Gud nite dears.. Hope we all can sleep peacefully today..

GN Ashley . Ofcourse hav a Gd n Sweet Sleep . Don't worry just keep in mind
NIVREN r meant 2 b each other n thatzz it . In d end It hav 2 B NIVREN only . Bas we hav 2 keep our trust on Viren , NivRen , n we hav 2 b patient thatzz it .

shana_83simran728Shayafan

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Girls, I am posting this again in case you missed it..Tell me please

girls, something just came to my mind. Nivi sees the envelope that had her old picture with Sid. If you remember sometime ago, CTs had shown this envelope with Viren - maybe near her wallet or that desk.. But i Have seen this envelope before and Viren could not find it and he asked Nivi if she saw it.. No No, sorry..He himself kept that envelope in his closet sometime ago.. Maybe they were recently married , during that time. I will have to go and check all those episodes to figure out where I saw this envelope.. Was it during the picture perfect day???
Does anybody else remember it...

shana_83simran728moniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Milee how r u sweetie. Hug I haven't check your other thread, I will do it in few. I am glad that you are still positive. I think I am better today than I was yesterday. I am not going to believe any of these articles, will just watch show and see what happens. Most of these articles are contradicting and don't know which one to believe, so for sake of my sanity I am just going to ignore them for now. 

shana_83simran728milee1014

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Moni i am finding it hard to believe that he is psychotic/obsessive since this shocking news was revealed so early, i dont know how it goes but do they normally reveal such a big turning point so early on...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index