Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 70)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh Navi, please calm down dear. Actually I am pretty much depressed right now. Not because I believe the article and what it says about his love for Nivi is not real but because I am so worried about Nivi when she comes to know that Viren used her in this revenge game she will be shattered just like us. Their relation will not be the same that is what I wrote in my post I created. I really don't know what CT's want to show us and how they want the couple to patch up and show the background story of Viren but what ever it is he should not have used her for this game. I would have forgiven him being pscyhotic and played a game with his brother without using Nivi and I would have forgiven him for stalking Nivi so that she comes closer to him and him only but using her for this revenge game is not at all sitting with me.
As I told you all how old fashioned and orthodox I am but I will never forgive any husband using his wife like this, Yes, she should just cure him and leave him alone. It won't be the same magic as usual but I am still being positive and waiting what CT's will unfold for us. Because for them NivRen is their trump card I do hope they keep this in their mind.
Already they ruined Sid character for not giving him spine to talk and then Divya with suspecting her innocent sisters character and now Viren the one guy who was heart and charm of the show. I really don't know how they are going to restore his character. Waiting positively finger crossed.

Milee, I'm okay now, but until I hear Viren say it out loud in one of his self talks that he loves Nivi, NivRen have died for me, because I will not watch their scenes again till I hear him say it out loud that he is crazy in love with HER !! I'm okay with him taking revenge from Sid, but him using Nivi does not sit well with me either !!

I'm going to ignore th articles for now, but I want to hear him say it out loud that he loves Nivi ! His love, his passion, his confession was not fake !!

About Nivi, I'm so scared for her too, but I have only one hope left which is NivRen ! The CT's have shown from day one that when someone hurts Nivi, she cries and is heartbroken, but when its Viren who has hurt her, she gets mad at him and gives it back to him !!! This story is about Nivi, and this will make her strong like she has never been before, because Viren is not her boyfriend, he is her husband, and a hubby she is deeply in love with !! Yes she will give him love, attention and care, all he has lacked, but she will also give him a piece of her mind, tell him the difference between right and wrong !!! That is the only hope I have RIGHT now !! Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83prajeevids08Shayafanlamssimran728milee1014Scintillatingashred12anjubalaGita97

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
girls, something just came to my mind. Nivi sees the envelope that had her old picture with Sid. If you remember sometime ago, CTs had shown this envelope with Viren - maybe near her wallet or that desk.. But i Have seen this envelope before and Viren could not find it and he asked Nivi if she saw it.. No No, sorry..He himself kept that envelope in his closet sometime ago.. Maybe they were recently married , during that time. I will have to go and check all those episodes to figure out where I saw this envelope.. Was it during the picture perfect day???
Does anybody else remember it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafanmilee1014xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Millie another thory

I think all three of them will die in the end because the characters they are resembling died in the end

Karan sided false hood  and in the end killed by Arjun
Ravan kidnaped Sitaji and killed by ramji
Sita not trusted by ramji and samaaj left the world herself as couldn't bear humilations.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok now I think how they are going to move their story ahead:
I am sure now they are moving back in Nivarth way
Now they will show Viren as ravan who manipulated Nivi and captured her in his kingdom by wedding and Sid will come and fight with this Ravan Viren and kill him and get his sita Nivi back. They will get married and Viren will die. Even Ravan had obsession for Sita ji so I think even Viren has obsession of Nivi and want to snatch her from Sid. wow what a story.

Over my dead body they are going to take the story back to Sid-Nivi !!! Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83simran728ShayafanlamsScintillatinggmann2010ashred12

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

hey Milieeee hu r u dear ?? I hope F9.

Dear i thnk ANTI-HERO means greay character . As they wrote abt Viren being Grey char after dis Anti-Hero line . It is overall  Hero only .

n Dear I m positive abt Viren n NivRen . n After seeng 2dy's epi i m sure there is many more we hav 2 see n It will b unfair if we will blame Viren wout seeng d whole truth
Hey Moni, how are you dear? its been so long. I am doing better now thankyou.

Don't worry dear until the CT's show something I will stay positive as that is my nature but I am worried about Nivi how will she take it when she gets to know that Viren used her as pawn in this hatred game.
I am eagerly waiting to see how CT's will restore Viren's character in our Viewers mind. Because when they showed him hurting Nivi for the revenge on his brother it is not digestible. So will wait and watch what they will show to retrieve his character. Lets wait and watch.

U know dear i lovvvvvvvvvvv u HugHugHugHug

Atleast u r d one who remaons sompositive n so i lovee u soo much . HugHug It reallyy gives me lotzz of strength . Actuallyyy I never needed it becozzz i was never ever -ve yest . I was +ve yest also n 2dy also i m +ve n will remain +ve becozzz i believe my swwetu . Big smile 

U know dear ? frm Yest Epi it looked like ki Viren is dong dis for revenge , He might b dong it but his maon motive is NIvi n tht he loves him madlyy . n nt frm now but frm his childhood whch i feel 99% gong 2 happen after seeng 2dy's epi . otehr 1% is tht Viren might b pretending n tryng 2 show him as MP . wht i 2 felt frm 2dy epi as Viren Sood who is so clever n who did so much stalking , Suddenlyy does dis small small mistakes , It reallyy feels ki somethng fishy is there . Isin'it ?

n Dear Don't worry Nivi will Support Viren nt only becozz he is her husband but more then tht becozz She loves Viren a lott just like Viren does n She will understand him when she will come 2 know abt Viren's painful story .

U know dear wht i thnk ? I thnk ki Niv might come 2 know abt Viren as MP then Niv will ask him n It will take a sec for her 2 make Viren admit it n there Viren himself will reveal all his Backstory n U know i m desperatelyy watngg for tht epi . I want 2 see Viren's Backstory desperatelyy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Navi posting the link for you. YOu know infact after reading it again now, i am more confident that he is not the original stalker at all.. Please read it girls, in case if any 1 had missed reading the post before.

Thank you soooooooooo much snehoo ! *hugs* How could I have missed this article, I didn't read it before !!! From this article it definitely looks like he is not the stalker and the last incident was the only one by him !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Rachu, Nivi-Sid is not happening..period... Sanskari girl like Nivi will never go back to Sid. He is and will be her friend, nothing else. Nivi will cure her husband and in the process will emerge a strong and independent woman - the way we all have wanted her to be.

@sneha, thanks for this article. It sounds like Viren is not the stalker. It is being shown like that but it is not. Kinshuk did not accept it either and said it could be anyone from the Sood house. So, let us wait and watch.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Gud nite dears.. Hope we all can sleep peacefully today..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index