Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 7)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I have another question that if he was trying to trap S. how did he know that S. will come by there coz S. just came there without informing anybody and he had done his part by wearing the white shirt that S. was wearing but still he was more dependant on the fact that Nivi saw S.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushiShayafangmann2010xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Ashly forget about all hugs and romance, I am doubting each and every word came out of his mouth now. All those wonderful lines we went so much ga ga over, is now sounds like curse. I know that article told us that Viren will be Psycho but it also said that it will be all for LOVE. I don't see that, I can see everything right now is for hatred towards Sid. I started positive thinking after article only because I thought whatever he will do but he will not hurt Nivi. That trust is broken today.

Sorry Mahi dear, you asked us to stay positive but I just can't help it, I think need to vent out, may be I will start to think your way again but right now I am too angry to think anything positive. 

and one thing we always remembered and talked abt was Viren saying to Niv "I cannot see even 1 worry on your forehead.."....i mean how? he was def sane when he said that..and he was def sane when he attacked her. 

oh man. how and why? what kind of reason makes someone this opposite?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansihutamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I am not surprised that viren is the stalker as everyone of us knew that there is like a HUGE possibility that he is the stalker but.. what has hurt me is that his love for nivi is fake

and he let nivi get physically assaulted in front of his presence

That is why I don't want him to be in love with Nivi, it would make us hate him less !! Because betrayed and used by someone is less hurtful by betrayed and used by a person who loves you !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeepeacefulblossomShayafansimran728tamushisihuzarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Agree with Anju and Simran, there is not justification for his actions in yesterday's episode, she was screaming his name, he was right there how come he can see her crying and scared and top of that he had a nerve to leave her bleeding and unconscious. Even if he didn't hit herself, whatever he did after Nivi getting hit was inexcusable. I was trying to think positive but after thinking about yesterday's attack all left over positivity flew out of window.

Now I want Viren to suffer a lot to get Nivi back and this time I don't want Nivi to give up easily. It will be best if she just get out of that Mad House once for an all. Everyone in that house is selfish and as NT dadi said they will find a way to become happy.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutssihusimran728tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

How could he tolerate all this when Nivi kept on screaming his name.. She was calling him and he was right there fighting with her... I was fine sometime ago and now I am back to square one...this episode has shaken me up..
And look at Nivi how sweetly she is smiling while unpacking thinking about her time spent with Viren....I feel like crying...

Also, now I am thinking about the article Sid mentioned that he will have to take care of Nivi too from Viren.. So was he talking about this track?? He will have to protect Nivi from Viren??

yes exactly Anju. How could he tolerate her screaming his name?? when he was right there? he was suppose to protect her ..not attack her. 

even when Fox or Hyena attacks sheep...the sheep knows..who to stay away from and who is the enemy. ..but here..the enemy wore the mask of a Lover !!!

and yes, article was right. Sid meant exactly this. he needs to protect her from Viren. 

nutstamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
CryOkay, I will say my goodbyes. You all are too upset and you are upsetting me more than Viren didCry Kuch to achha socho yaar !
Bye for now. Will c u tom.

prajeeResh.....tamushiShayafansihuDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I am just sick of this track now.. and navz thank you for reminding that its a RS show..

So that means.. RS will probably kill of nivi

as he killed off sadi.

thats sick

yuck
ok I am done.  am going to and write my own story and make it more realistic and hand able

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeeResh.....simran728Shayafansihutamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
YOUR NEGATIVITY CAN NOT AFFECT ME!!!

Vent all you want but in the end, NivRen will prevail!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index