Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 69)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Milee, how are you feeling? Yes we all are bumped but still hopeful. CTs cannot destroy their love story. It is their trump card and they will lose viewers if they show Viren outright negative. Now I do not understand what is anti-hero??? I thought Kinshuk said he will be the Hero of 2011..so what is anti-hero.. Isn't that same as villain???
So I am not believing in these articles...
Hey Anju, I am feeling better now but still weak but I knew it will take time so no worries. How's mom doing? convey my regards to her.

Yes, I am still positive but its really taking all my energy to be positive. About the anti-hero thing me too got confused but when I read what Bani wrote in that thread about Ravana I kind of figured it our but then Don't we all hate Ravana for his one mistake even though he is a great devotee and scholar and all. So I better stop worry about anything and wait till what CT's going to show.
From now on I am thinking I will stop reading these articles which will give us more headaches.
I posted a new topic on the forum could you please check it and comment. I did not write it hear because I wanted to know everyone's POV on that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatinganjubalaxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by vids08

I don't believe the article now.Its not as bad as v think.
Also viren has given himself quite easily.
CC already knows about his choice of the resort.
Nivi was unsure throughout today and she found the photo, she is already onto him
Sid is going to find out about the bookings tom.
So this is not as traumatic as the MP track. Yay. I'm actually happy!

Actually surprisingly even i am more relaxed now that the mystery is unfolding..

And may be try and enjoy NivRen moments if they dont show the wierd expressions on Viren...
That will be possible once he tells what is bothering him, which looks like it will be soon! Smile 

Yupp Dear looks like evrythng will b solved atmost next week . Becozz d pace of Story is moving Veryy fast . Yest they reavealed Viren n 2dy they made Nivi , CC suspect Viren , n tomm Sid will also Suspect Viren . n dis all thngs actuallyymaking me happy ki we might get wht we want . Viren loves nivi .thatzz it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ok now I think how they are going to move their story ahead:
I am sure now they are moving back in Nivarth way
Now they will show Viren as ravan who manipulated Nivi and captured her in his kingdom by wedding and Sid will come and fight with this Ravan Viren and kill him and get his sita Nivi back. They will get married and Viren will die. Even Ravan had obsession for Sita ji so I think even Viren has obsession of Nivi and want to snatch her from Sid. wow what a story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafan

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hey Milieeee hu r u dear ?? I hope F9.

Dear i thnk ANTI-HERO means greay character . As they wrote abt Viren being Grey char after dis Anti-Hero line . It is overall  Hero only .

n Dear I m positive abt Viren n NivRen . n After seeng 2dy's epi i m sure there is many more we hav 2 see n It will b unfair if we will blame Viren wout seeng d whole truth

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

hey Milieeee hu r u dear ?? I hope F9.

Dear i thnk ANTI-HERO means greay character . As they wrote abt Viren being Grey char after dis Anti-Hero line . It is overall  Hero only .

n Dear I m positive abt Viren n NivRen . n After seeng 2dy's epi i m sure there is many more we hav 2 see n It will b unfair if we will blame Viren wout seeng d whole truth
Hey Moni, how are you dear? its been so long. I am doing better now thankyou.

Don't worry dear until the CT's show something I will stay positive as that is my nature but I am worried about Nivi how will she take it when she gets to know that Viren used her as pawn in this hatred game.
I am eagerly waiting to see how CT's will restore Viren's character in our Viewers mind. Because when they showed him hurting Nivi for the revenge on his brother it is not digestible. So will wait and watch what they will show to retrieve his character. Lets wait and watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafanxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Now they will show Viren as ravan who manipulated Nivi and captured her in his kingdom by wedding and Sid will come and fight with this Ravan Viren and kill him and get his sita Nivi back. They will get married and Viren will die. Even Ravan had obsession for Sita ji so I think even Viren has obsession of Nivi and want to snatch her from Sid. wow what a story.
NO NO a BIG NOOOOOOOOOO RAchu, that will never happen. Please dear calm down and have patience, let them show what its all about.
Please forget about Sid-Nivi pairing,I am not saying this because I don't like their paring and all but its not right. Sid-Nivi will always have that friendship bond which is very special but Nivi will never go back to Sid. She is very sanskari girl even though she may take time to forgive and love her husband back but she will never ever go to other man period. So remove those kind of thoughts from your mind. Please dear a request from your friend.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafananjubalaxaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Dear rach 1st hii 2 u . n loads of HugHugHugHugHugHug

Dear 1st calm Down . n Realxxx n take a deep breath n try 2 understand d thng .Plzz 1st of all stop Comparing Viren wid Viren . n Plzzz NIVI-SID r ove dear . hu cn u say tht ? NIVI -SID R OVER OVER OVER... .

n Now abt Viren's obession . Dear It is his Character skech . It was already planned ki Viren will b obessive lover n we all knew tht . n we hav accepted tht rght ? after reading tht article . rgght? So why u r now blaming Viren wout knowing d full truth ? dear Half Knowledgs is always dangerous . U love Nivi rght ? U alway thnk of her rght ? U always thnk frm Nivi's POV rght  So once atleast for once thnk frm Viren's pov .

1st of all For understanding Viren;s char u hav 2 forget tht He is a Normal Lover . then only u will b able 2 undrstand Viren . U all r sayng ki hu cn he hurt nivi n thtaz u all r hating him rght ? But dear thnk frm Viren's POV , He is a obessive lover becozz he never ever got love frm any1 . after so many longg yrs he found 1 his true love Nivi whom he loves uncondentionally n madlyy . So his love can't b doubted .

2nd thng u all r sayng abt Viren hurting Niv  Dear Do u thnk If Vire would hav been a normal Lover he would hav done tht stalking thng n all ? Why u all r comparing him as a Normal Lover ? Stop Treating Viren as a Normal Lover n thnk him as Obessive Lover n then u will understand Viren also , n then u will understand his obessivenes also , n u would nt b blaming him . I hope u undrstand wht i want 2 tell u . just stop sayng Viren as Lover n just see once him as obessive lover n thnk wht a obessive lover do  n u would get ur ans .

shana_83simran728ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey Navi posting the link for you. YOu know infact after reading it again now, i am more confident that he is not the original stalker at all.. Please read it girls, in case if any 1 had missed reading the post before.

shana_83simran728Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index