Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 68)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hey Navi, just read the letter you wrote to Kinshuk excellent dear. Yes, you wrote what we wanted to say to him. Hopefully the CT's listen to us.

@All, the whole night I could not sleep. Just the thoughts of Viren coming to mind and killing me. I am so worried about Nivi how will she take this, she will be broken completely if she gets to know that Viren used her for his revenge, she will be scarred for life. I really don't know how CT's can restore Viren's character now but I am still being postive as you all know I am very positive person.
About the article Sanju, posted said that he does not love her, but I am not sure about this articles yaar. I think they better stop throwing articles at us. It is so confusing, but my heart still believes Viren's love for his Nivi was genuine so I will wait and watch what they are going to show and how will they get Viren sympathy from Nivi and Sid and the whole family.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Girls I have PMed the message I wrote to Kinny to all of you ! I have only PMed everyone who is in my buddy list, if someone is left, please let me know I will add them and send them the PM !! *HUGS*

@ sneha : sweetie can you tell me which article you are talking about ? i don't remember reading it !!

@ anju : am not quitting the show sweetie, I was upset and still am, but am not giving up and leaving you girls !! plus i cant quit even if I want too, because of you all first and because I'm the chief editor of the NivRen scenes, and I have over 250 subscribers in my YT channel, I can't let them down !! so am okay, I just needed to calm down and vent which I have !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeshana_83simran728Shayafanmilee1014Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, nobody is quitting this show. We have to sail through this tough phase together and I am 100% sure we will be able to. We have to just wait and watch.
I am not ready to believe the article. All these past 3 months cannot be lie. He loves her, loves her "Hadh se jyada." And her folded picture has given me hope. This is uconventional love story and Nivi will surely understand him.
His talk with CC also made me hopeful.

Navz, please you cannot leave..We have to calm down everybody here. Also, please post the message that you sent them. I would like to read it.

Anju am so glad to have u back.Hug Was worried reading your earlier post... I hope Milee too takes this with a good spirit... Lets all together sail through this testing time.... NivRen forever girls !!!!

Thanks Sneha..I cannot leave this place now, not after seeing what is going on. I have to know if what all we analyzed as Viren is right or wrong...I have a feeling that the story will gain pace and move ahead and this whole mess will be sorted out soon.. Before Valentine Day so that we all can enjoy NiVren and SiDya love...Nobody can stop us from being hopeful and positive.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls I have PMed the message I wrote to Kinny to all of you ! I have only PMed everyone who is in my buddy list, if someone is left, please let me know I will add them and send them the PM !! *HUGS*

@ sneha : sweetie can you tell me which article you are talking about ? i don't remember reading it !!

@ anju : am not quitting the show sweetie, I was upset and still am, but am not giving up and leaving you girls !! plus i cant quit even if I want too, because of you all first and because I'm the chief editor of the NivRen scenes, and I have over 250 subscribers in my YT channel, I can't let them down !! so am okay, I just needed to calm down and vent which I have !!

Janu let me go hunt for the article and get back to u. Infact we have had so many articles recently that i hope i did not confuse myself... but am sure i read it sumwhere....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Scintillatingxaviara

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Me left out!! CryCry Yay! u r not leaving us Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Oh i have been waiting for the valentines day segment and episode too. i really hope they sort out this mess before 14th feb Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Scintillatingxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

hello girls !! *hugs*

I'm sorry about leaving like that earlier, I just needed to calm down and collect myself, because the article really brought me down, in fact shocked me !! All I kept thinking was that if Viren does not love Nivi, that means all the NivRen scenes were a sham, a big joke !! That what upset me the most because till I read the article I had not given up, and I was watching NivRen scenes too, but I don't know if I can watch them ever again.

Anyways my initial thought was to blast the CT's and Kinshuk both, but I did not, but once I calmed down, I did write him a very calm, composed and a polite message telling him how we feel, if anyone wants to read my message to him let me know I will post it here on the forum !!

I have read the written update by ashley ! (u are an angel for doing this for us sweetie) But I'm still not in the mood to watch the episode, I will do so later on, because eventually for editing the scenes I have to watch it ! So am now quitting the show, but if CT's know what is good for them, they better keep Viren away from Nivi !! I dont want him to even come near her, let alone touch her till they show that he does love her !!! I DON'T WANT ANY ROMANTIC NIVREN SCENES TILL THIS TRACK IS OVER !! CT's I bloody mean this !!!! Angry

Okay am calmed down again, had to get this out !!!! Confused

Oh Navi, please calm down dear. Actually I am pretty much depressed right now. Not because I believe the article and what it says about his love for Nivi is not real but because I am so worried about Nivi when she comes to know that Viren used her in this revenge game she will be shattered just like us. Their relation will not be the same that is what I wrote in my post I created. I really don't know what CT's want to show us and how they want the couple to patch up and show the background story of Viren but what ever it is he should not have used her for this game. I would have forgiven him being pscyhotic and played a game with his brother without using Nivi and I would have forgiven him for stalking Nivi so that she comes closer to him and him only but using her for this revenge game is not at all sitting with me.
As I told you all how old fashioned and orthodox I am but I will never forgive any husband using his wife like this, Yes, she should just cure him and leave him alone. It won't be the same magic as usual but I am still being positive and waiting what CT's will unfold for us. Because for them NivRen is their trump card I do hope they keep this in their mind.
Already they ruined Sid character for not giving him spine to talk and then Divya with suspecting her innocent sisters character and now Viren the one guy who was heart and charm of the show. I really don't know how they are going to restore his character. Waiting positively finger crossed.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83nutssimran728ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hi Milee, how are you feeling? Yes we all are bumped but still hopeful. CTs cannot destroy their love story. It is their trump card and they will lose viewers if they show Viren outright negative. Now I do not understand what is anti-hero??? I thought Kinshuk said he will be the Hero of 2011..so what is anti-hero.. Isn't that same as villain???
So I am not believing in these articles...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index