Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 67)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Dear Navz ...Wow I can understand your anger and I am telling you thats how I felt yesterday . I was totally shattered . We would love to see the letter you wrote ... Please PM or tell us on this forum ..

But today I am so much better because from now on I am not going to accept a Nivren love story , thats over for me ..because I cant think that it is there anymore .. I just cant .. I am going to enjoy the story because I want to see how Sid and CC and Nivi in their own different ways try to bring out Viren and will Viren be able to overcome them

The Nivren love story is over and for that I am shattered

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Girls, nobody is quitting this show. We have to sail through this tough phase together and I am 100% sure we will be able to. We have to just wait and watch.
I am not ready to believe the article. All these past 3 months cannot be lie. He loves her, loves her "Hadh se jyada." And her folded picture has given me hope. This is uconventional love story and Nivi will surely understand him.
His talk with CC also made me hopeful.

Navz, please you cannot leave..We have to calm down everybody here. Also, please post the message that you sent them. I would like to read it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728vids08Shayafanmilee1014ScintillatingxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok I am getting little hopeful now I don't know I should be or not but what if he is framing himself only. I mean he was just part of last stalking. Viren knows Chanchal is after all this so he wants to punish all in his own wierd way. Like Sid kept standing watching the scene of Nivi getting insulted so he is teaching what happens when you are blamed for what you have never did. This is true Chanchal do love Viren alot and he is hurting her where she will be hurt the most as she hurted Nivi 2 times first blaming her loved ones and using them to prove her mental. Now he is framing himself so that he will be blamed and proved insane.

I dont think he is self framing. If that was the case then they wouldn't show him speaking his mind infront of the mirror. It just doesn't add up.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ sneha : which areticle are u talking about sweetie ? The TB article ? It didn't say anything about Nivi doubting Viren, in fact it said that Nivi will remain clueless about all this !! Confused

Janu i think the one i am talking about is not that one... It mentioned that Nivi will confront/ask Viren and he will disclose why he behaves wierdly around her or sumthing like that...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

These are my thoughts -

"Viren has found out who is behind all the drama related to Sharma's the night he left Nivi after their wedding. He had started his investigation that moment itself and for past 3 months he has been doing that. And now to bring out the truth about his parents he is behaving this way. And he is not stalker. He only planned the HM part nothing else. He might have grudges against Sid and so he is playing a game to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. He knows his mom well and that is why he is leaving tracks so that she can find out and he can then catch her. And he is sowing seeds of hatred in Nivi's mind against Sid as she has been her childhood love but could not get her due to Sid and his parents." During the picture perfect time when Nivi was arranging photos for VD's gift, Viren was very serious and he was talking on phone "haan haan mein pahunch jayunga. Nahin mein nahin chahta ki usko pata chale." So he has been working on something since then.
We have to wait and see how the story unfolds. But I do not want any NiVren scenes till the picture is clear.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeenutsshana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hi girls, Good mOrning/Evening to you all. I am doing much better, thanks you all for your concern I just read all your PM's you all were soo concerned, it just overwhelms me.
Zarmeen, Mahi I do not have a facebook account sorry.

Simran, thankyou very much for PM of analysis but right now I am not in the mood for that. Until they show something positive I cannot see NivRen the same way again.

@All, I just posted a topic please read and comment on it.here is the link

I did not watch the episode yet, so what are we discussing? any good news as per another article posted by Sanju it looks like Viren never loved Nivi but I will be still postive and wait for the CT's to reveal the back story.

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by Goush

Can anyone tell me

1.where PV is going in the night and when he came back? 
2. does he has any girl friend so that he can take revenge on nivi and make her life hell like the one he wanted to make sid's life??
3. If he doesn't care for nivi then why would he act like he loves her a lot in front of the family.  He wants to be in the good books of the family by showing patnivrata pati??
4. why he changed BS medicine because he doesn't trust him?
5.  Most importantly why he always makes promises to nivi and make her believe he don't break it?
6. He says he don't like questioning him, but whenever nivi questions him he says good, accha laga etc., Does he really loves nivi so that he says like that or ????  

Please anyone answer any of these qestions please.
Because in his twisted mind he needs Nivi's love, help and support to take revenge on SidAngry
Yeah and also he knows very well that Nivi started hating SId when Sid did not support her. So, now he is staging situations where nobody will support her, but he will fight with the entire world to support her. He knows this is the key to get Nivi's trust. But, I guess he doesn't know Nivi is not that stupid either. Even after all his efforts she has not completely trusted him. ANd she still cannot hate Sid completely either. Inspite of seeing SId everywhere in MP incident, her heart cannot accept to blame him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, nobody is quitting this show. We have to sail through this tough phase together and I am 100% sure we will be able to. We have to just wait and watch.
I am not ready to believe the article. All these past 3 months cannot be lie. He loves her, loves her "Hadh se jyada." And her folded picture has given me hope. This is uconventional love story and Nivi will surely understand him.
His talk with CC also made me hopeful.

Navz, please you cannot leave..We have to calm down everybody here. Also, please post the message that you sent them. I would like to read it.

Anju am so glad to have u back.Hug Was worried reading your earlier post... I hope Milee too takes this with a good spirit... Lets all together sail through this testing time.... NivRen forever girls !!!!

shana_83simran728milee1014xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index