Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 66)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hello girls !! *hugs*

I'm sorry about leaving like that earlier, I just needed to calm down and collect myself, because the article really brought me down, in fact shocked me !! All I kept thinking was that if Viren does not love Nivi, that means all the NivRen scenes were a sham, a big joke !! That what upset me the most because till I read the article I had not given up, and I was watching NivRen scenes too, but I don't know if I can watch them ever again.

Anyways my initial thought was to blast the CT's and Kinshuk both, but I did not, but once I calmed down, I did write him a very calm, composed and a polite message telling him how we feel, if anyone wants to read my message to him let me know I will post it here on the forum !!

I have read the written update by ashley ! (u are an angel for doing this for us sweetie) But I'm still not in the mood to watch the episode, I will do so later on, because eventually for editing the scenes I have to watch it ! So am now quitting the show, but if CT's know what is good for them, they better keep Viren away from Nivi !! I dont want him to even come near her, let alone touch her till they show that he does love her !!! I DON'T WANT ANY ROMANTIC NIVREN SCENES TILL THIS TRACK IS OVER !! CT's I bloody mean this !!!! Angry

Okay am calmed down again, had to get this out !!!! Confused

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeshana_83simran728vids08Shayafanmilee1014tamushigmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Sometimes d pace is very fast like d wedding.. Sometimes very slow like MP revelation..

U r rite sneha.. As long as there's no weird expression of him n no torture of nivi, we may be able to enjoy their scenes..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I am hopeful now, not only because of that pic, but I just saw Viren and CC FB scene again, this is the only scene where Viren talked about his past little bit. He told CC that I never forgot any bad or good moment of my life then how come I can forget my love. I don't think he meant about present only, he was indicating at past too. Now may be I look to the scene again where Nivi's identity is revealed to him. CC never mentioned to Viren with Nivi's name before he got to know who dushman ki beti is. CC always referred her as keshav sharma ki beti. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by vids08

I don't believe the article now.Its not as bad as v think.
Also viren has given himself quite easily.
CC already knows about his choice of the resort.
Nivi was unsure throughout today and she found the photo, she is already onto him
Sid is going to find out about the bookings tom.
So this is not as traumatic as the MP track. Yay. I'm actually happy!

Actually surprisingly even i am more relaxed now that the mystery is unfolding..

And may be try and enjoy NivRen moments if they dont show the wierd expressions on Viren...
That will be possible once he tells what is bothering him, which looks like it will be soon! Smile 

As per yesterdays article it did seem like everything will be revealed soon coz it said that nivi will start doubting viren and confront him and he will tell her about his wierd behaviour around Nivi...

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !! *hugs*

I'm sorry about leaving like that earlier, I just needed to calm down and collect myself, because the article really brought me down, in fact shocked me !! All I kept thinking was that if Viren does not love Nivi, that means all the NivRen scenes were a sham, a big joke !! That what upset me the most because till I read the article I had not given up, and I was watching NivRen scenes too, but I don't know if I can watch them ever again.

Anyways my initial thought was to blast the CT's and Kinshuk both, but I did not, but once I calmed down, I did write him a very calm, composed and a polite message telling him how we feel, if anyone wants to read my message to him let me know I will post it here on the forum !!

I have read the written update by ashley ! (u are an angel for doing this for us sweetie) But I'm still not in the mood to watch the episode, I will do so later on, because eventually for editing the scenes I have to watch it ! So am now quitting the show, but if CT's know what is good for them, they better keep Viren away from Nivi !! I dont want him to even come near her, let alone touch her till they show that he does love her !!! I DON'T WANT ANY ROMANTIC NIVREN SCENES TILL THIS TRACK IS OVER !! CT's I bloody mean this !!!! Angry

Okay am calmed down again, had to get this out !!!! Confused

Navz only thing I can tell you is, don't depend on those article much, things in them don't come out true always. Anyways please do post your message on forum, I would like to read it.

I don't know I thought I will hate even looking at Viren's face when I will find out he is stalker but I am still hoping that he is not that bad. I don't want those romantic moments between Nivi and Viren to be fake either, so let's see what we will get.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83simran728tamushiShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@ sneha : which areticle are u talking about sweetie ? The TB article ? It didn't say anything about Nivi doubting Viren, in fact it said that Nivi will remain clueless about all this !! Confused

shana_83Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thanx Navi dear..
I think d CTs know we wont enjoy their scenes till d track is over..
I didnt feel anything wen i saw their last scene today.. Had d same feeling like wen i see a normal sidya scene..

shana_83simran728vids08ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Navi of course janu we want to know your thoughts and what u conveyed to Kinny. Please do PM or post it on the forum..

And janu pls do watch the episode, its not that scary infact i think now they would take this ahead at a good pace, its atleast better than the stalking sequence. I really am anxious to see how the CT's will mould his character and how can they bring justice to Nivi....

shana_83simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index