Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 61)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I am hating this track.. sorry girls, i am in no mood to write anything... will come back later.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hira...as long as PV do love nivi, nothing else matters...

payal dear...epi is watchable as nivi is not tortured today...
Hi Ashley! Hug How's my jaanupie?? Love you dear for your live updates. Can never thank you enough. Smile Sorry, I didn't get much chance to chat with you yesterday. And yes you are right, all that I care about is that Viren (sorry, I cannot bring myself to call him names, just yet Embarrassed) loves Nivi. Doesn't matter how wrong/right he is? All that matters that everything he does should be steming from his love for her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafangmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Hira_89

Ok I'm like so hedging my bets on the fact that Viren loved Nivi since childhood :D I think the bigger question is why was the photo folded so as to be conveniently separating Nivi from Sid? That hints towards the the fact that he didn't like the whole Sid-Putul relationship to begin with :D I'm getting even more hopeful now :)
Ditto, Hira! That was my first instant reaction as well, hope that he might love her. Smile But we will just have to wait and see what happens. I no longer trust the CTs anymore. Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Ok I am getting little hopeful now I don't know I should be or not but what if he is framing himself only. I mean he was just part of last stalking. Viren knows Chanchal is after all this so he wants to punish all in his own wierd way. Like Sid kept standing watching the scene of Nivi getting insulted so he is teaching what happens when you are blamed for what you have never did. This is true Chanchal do love Viren alot and he is hurting her where she will be hurt the most as she hurted Nivi 2 times first blaming her loved ones and using them to prove her mental. Now he is framing himself so that he will be blamed and proved insane.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 20 January 2011 at 9:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
payal jaan...we gave him only 1 name...he is lucky compared to others...

even i had trouble calling him dat.. but dats d only way i feel i can do some justice to nivi...

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
rachu jaan...i'm not sure of dis theory of self-framing but it sounds gud...

ketty dear...thanx 4 d explanation...i was confused abt dat...

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hii Guyzzzz Hu r u 2dy ?  HugHugHugHug

i m eager 2 ask dis ques as yest all were veryyy veryyy upset but i thnk after 2dy's epi i don't thnk there should b any doubt regarding Virn's love for Nivi .

Gyzzz , After 2dy's episode it is almost clear ki VIREN is OBESSED for Nivi frm his Childhood . n i m happyy ki atleast He is nt been shown faking n his Love for Nivi is nt Fake but He is just 2 much obessed for Nivi .Becozzz he venever ever got any love frm his family n he was always hated by his own family AngryCry  n I thnk dis is d only reason why he was sent 2 boarding n away frm his family by JAAl so tht he could b away frm Nivi . n Now later on When Nivi will come 2 know abt his obessiveness , i m damnn sure becozz She loves him so much so she definatelyy will understand her . Wht u say guyzz ? 

See GUzzz I already told u nothng is predictable when it comes 2 Viren n thata is wht d beauty n uniqueness of his char n that is why we love him . ( PLzz let us accept ki we love him , Yes u all hated him n still hate him but surelyy it can't b permanant lol ) I told u guyzz ki We hav 2 see d story track patientlyy n understand it . We hav 2 understand Viren becozz he is nt so easy 2 undrstand . So guyzzzz Keep ur trust on Viren .

n plzz Ketty I request u tll d time everythng regarding comes out related 2 Viren plzz don't cll him by thtt Name . plzzz it is my request .I hope u understand

Edited by sushmitadutta - 20 January 2011 at 9:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
wer's navi today?....did she decide to skip d epi?...

tamushiShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index