Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 60)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Does Viren really loves nivi? Why he told her to leave the way in a tone nivi was wondering what he was trying to say for a minute.  Actually he was the one blocked her way. Isn't it???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafangmann2010ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Usha, we all have same questions. Sweetie I don't know whether he loves Nivi or not and where the hell he disappears at night. (but I am pretty sure he is not batman out saving world LOL). We have to wait until CT throw some more light at his past. I think we know then only where he goes, he loves Nivi or not. But what my POV is that he really want Nivi to ask questions so he can tell her about his past, but Nivi is not interested and that is frustrating for him. I think he despise most of his family member and that's why he doesn't like when he get questioned.  

Edited by gmann2010 - 20 January 2011 at 8:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
ketty dear...i too am worried abt d dialogue he said to nivi..
n wat raasta is he talking abt wen she dont know anything abt his secrets...CTsAngry
my heart is breaking wenever i see her smile coz of him...poor girl...

i think sid asked d agent to book n PV must've told him to inform him wen dat happens.
den he made booking 4 both couple at riverdale n acted as if its coincidence.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Ok I'm like so hedging my bets on the fact that Viren loved Nivi since childhood :D I think the bigger question is why was the photo folded so as to be conveniently separating Nivi from Sid? That hints towards the the fact that he didn't like the whole Sid-Putul relationship to begin with :D I'm getting even more hopeful now :)

tamushivids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Usha, we all have same questions. Sweetie I don't know whether he loves Nivi or not and where the hell he disappears at night. (but I am pretty sure he is not batman out saving world LOL). We have to wait until CT throw some more light at his past. I think we know then only where he goes, he loves Nivi or not. But what my POV is that he really want Nivi to ask questions so he can tell her about his past, but Nivi is not interested and that is frustrating for him. I think despise most of his family member and that's why he doesn't like when he get questioned.  

@bold-so true yaar....
i think now she'll ask coz of d photo...n maybe something else...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
hira...as long as PV do love nivi, nothing else matters...

payal dear...epi is watchable as nivi is not tortured today...

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Rachu, my jaan!! How are you, my sweets!! Hug Yesterday, the whole day I was thinking about you. Smile That my lovely realistic Rachujaan, who would always after an episode doubt and question Viren and then all of us here on the thread would try to brainwash you daily and remove your so called negativity and restore your faith once again in NivRen, LOL and this would happen every single day since the past few months, when clearly it should have been the other way around. Apparently, we needed to be brainwashed by you everyday and reminded to be realistic. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushisimran728ashred12Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

ketty dear...i too am worried abt d dialogue he said to nivi..
n wat raasta is he talking abt wen she dont know anything abt his secrets...CTsAngry
my heart is breaking wenever i see her smile coz of him...poor girl...

i think sid asked d agent to book n PV must've told him to inform him wen dat happens.
den he made booking 4 both couple at riverdale n acted as if its coincidence.
About Viren asking Nivi to get out of his way, I think Nivi is still not confirming Sid's involvement and he is being impatient, he wants her to take Sid's name, so he knows that Nivi now hates Sid and he can take it from there. I think he main agenda is to make Nivi hate Sid and make Sid suffer through Nivi's hatred. Right now Nivi is blocking his way by not confirming on Sid. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 20 January 2011 at 8:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsShayafansimran728tamushiashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index