Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 6)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, please clam down and take deep breaths, we all know that until Viren's past is revealed, none of us will quit the show and leave NivRen, so I suggest we calm ourselves down and then take one episode at a time, because we can always quit the show after his past is revealed and if it does not justify his actions, then we can quit !! I'm still ready to give him the benefit of the doubt because I still don't know what he went through and why and what happened in his past.

Justification?? Come on Navz?? What justification?? You think and really think..anything CT show is going to justify all that Viren did ??

I mean yeah..the MP track that CT took ..fine take that track ..I have no problem...and show psycho things happening to Nivi...and then show Viren did it...but NOT and again NOT all the incidents that CT have shown so far..I mean no psychopath will do this..

Fire, Rope, and then HM scene?? she falls and faints and he leaves?? without even thinking she could have died?? BCos Viren did not know how hard she was hit..and See FEAR in her eyes?? See her TEARS??? when she was fighting with him to remove the mask??

and then stand in front of her ...till she faints and falls on the ground??

OH MY GOD. what justification you want???

Viren knew exactly what he was doing...he stepped out of that Room completely well aware of what he was doing......there is no way he can turn into some DUMB ASS guys and forgetful guy ..in few seconds...and mainly psychopaths get trigged.

here nothing trigged him...He PROBABLY HIMSELF DID NOT WANT TO COME TO NEXT LEVEL....

Edited by simran728 - 19 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsResh.....Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Suchi, maybe your thinking that it is not Viren and he is doing it for a bigger motive - to really find out who is behind all this.. There are lot of things that are confusing and we have no answers. I saw hurt, pain, guilt on his face when he was with her in her room. And this dialogue of his in the shack - "Mein to hamesha se hi tumhara tha par tumhein apna banane ke liye mujhe kafi minnatein karni par rahi hain."  I was wondering about this stmt that day itself but never wrote in here... From hamesha does he mean from childhood???? Is that his past??? Has he been obsessed with Nivi from childhood???? If we look at this dialogue from what has been shown today, it makes a perfect sense. But nothing can justify Nivi getting hurt because of all this. He should not have run away like a coward....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafansihusimran728ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by mahix3

If I have to deal with one more overly negative comment,
I will go crazy! Don't lose hope just yet! This is the same NivRen we looked up to, loved and cherished! Don't give up on them just yet! Please for the sake of MY sanity!

aww MahiHug I think we should have gotten used to it by now - the cycle of ccbm - one week pure bliss, another complete hell.At least I used to it now. even though I am disappointed but still intrigued with it.

Mahi relax honey, more then the negativiy everyone is mostly venting out and it is good that we are voicing our hurt, frustration and anger, because once that is out, hope will replace that place in our hearts again !! We are fighters like Nivi, we don't give up so easily !! *hugs*

prajeeResh.....Shayafansimran728sihugmann2010Suchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
How could he tolerate all this when Nivi kept on screaming his name.. She was calling him and he was right there fighting with her... I was fine sometime ago and now I am back to square one...this episode has shaken me up..
And look at Nivi how sweetly she is smiling while unpacking thinking about her time spent with Viren....I feel like crying...

Also, now I am thinking about the article Sid mentioned that he will have to take care of Nivi too from Viren.. So was he talking about this track?? He will have to protect Nivi from Viren??

sihuShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by ashred12

I still cant forget d sight of nivi getting hit eventhough i saw it only once. N everytime dat scene flashes in my mind i cant stop hating viren more. Watever be his reason for doing so, evenif he really loves her.. I cant forgive until they show viren genuinely repenting for hurting her n makes up for it. Till then i'm going to call him PV (Psycho Viren). N i really want nivi to make him desperate for her forgiveness.

I've a question.. If he was using her, wat abt all those passionate hugs n romances?

Ashley dont even bring up the hugs, kisses and romance, because till is past is revealed and we know what the hell is going on, I'm really put off by NivRen scenes for now !! Even the old ones !! So for CT's safety, they better not show any NivRen romance till Viren's past is revealed !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsResh.....Shayafansimran728sihugmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Originally posted by ashred12

I still cant forget d sight of nivi getting hit eventhough i saw it only once. N everytime dat scene flashes in my mind i cant stop hating viren more. Watever be his reason for doing so, evenif he really loves her.. I cant forgive until they show viren genuinely repenting for hurting her n makes up for it. Till then i'm going to call him PV (Psycho Viren). N i really want nivi to make him desperate for her forgiveness.

I've a question.. If he was using her, wat abt all those passionate hugs n romances?

ashly. forget Nivi getting hit...I am more mad because he left her there??? What if that blow would have killed her? he did not know how bad the other person had it?

and did you see Nivi's face after being hit?? she was crying n in pain..and feeling giddy and dizzy and feel on the ground??? and he did not do anything? he ran from there?? just to come back as hero?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsResh.....sihuShayafangmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
You know today I can't say I hate Divya infact Divya is far better than Viren. Atleast she is honest about what she feels and doesn't harm someone physically. Though I love the acting but at present I hate Viren completely even more than I hate chanchal. Navz you are right after the first scene there was no sign of pain or hurt on his face by seeing Nivi in pain.

He set her to fire knowing it could kill Nivi, he changed BS medicines knowing it could actually kill him, yesterday he let other person hurt Nivi from back knowing she could die in that really showed he neither loved his family nor Nivi. I can understand his past may be bad. But he knows 2 people his dadaji and Nivi can never hurt someone and he hurted them only. YD, JAAL who are real culprit are not harmed and tomorrow I will not be surprized if he hurt Vandana too. I think he is planning with JW about everything that's why JW was so calm. I don't want anything to prove yes he is positive after doing so dreading works. I will hate Sid more if Sid forgave Viren for hurting his dadaji like he forgave JAAL for conspiring against his company.

This should give Dadaji, Sid and Nivi a lesson not to forgive people who are too venomonous. They should be punished for their wrong deeds. He definitely cares only for his evil parents and no one else.

nutsResh.....sihusimran728ShayafanScintillatingSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by kolv

Sorry to say this but I think we should stop giving positice twist for every Viren's disastrous action. Oh may be he is doing all this for Nivi's deep love, oh maybe he has childhood problem and hence justified, oh maybe his parents did not care for him etc etc etc. Would you forgive Sid if he did all this? Do you forgive DD for being selfish because of her parents? I really really dont want Viren to be in LOVE with Nivi. His love seems really disgusting. I want Nivi to kick him out of her life and move on. He needs to start everything from scratch and go through hell if he wants her love. If he is mentally sick then I think there is no ray of hope.

I agree, I don't want Viren to be in love with Nivi, I want him to be just using her for revenge, and even if he is mentally disturbed, I want Nivi to cure him, and then leave him after doing her duty, because even if he married and used her for his selfish reasons, Nivi also married him for her own reasons, so after she cures him, they are even ! After she leaves him, I want to actually see him fall for her, realize, repent, and work very very very hard to win her back !!

agree with you guys. But navi, I don't have the patience, "realize, repent, and work very very very hard to win her back !! "      oh god that will take lot of time.

sweetheart, have you not watched RS shows before ? He is a legend for dragging the love tracks ! Poor Saalekh got to romance and consummate two years after their marriage, that means we got their love track after 2 years of the starting of the show !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafansimran728sihugmann2010Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index