Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 59)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
First of all I don't understand what CC is trying to do over here. Will she tell others if she finds out what Viren is up to? The thing bothered me most in today's episode was Viren's dialogue to Nivi when he asked her to get out of his way, he meant something else, but covered it up again with smile. Oh god he looked scary at that time. I hope they reveal his past soon otherwise I just go mad thinking about it. FIrst MP was making me mad and now Viren's past. And where he goes out in night all the time? Oh well we are not going know until CT have mercy on us. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushizarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

YES ITS RELATED TO LITTLE SID-NIVI PV thinking with cruel expression n nivi folding clothes. wen she passes suddenly he stops her n talks seriously but den changes to fun n leaves. nivi keeps dresses in shelf n an envelope falls. she sees a photo folded outwards. one side is lil sid n other is lil nivi. she wonders how he has dat old pic n thinks he is hiding something fm her.

Does this mean he had crush/love for nivi from childhood? May b thatz y he is jealous of sid, becoz nivi was more close to sid on those days....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanVirMan_ArShizarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Hi! How is everyone? How was the episode? Was it even worth watching? Any ray of hope at all?
Ashley, thanks my lovely for the live update as usual.
Girls, everyone this is so sad and depressing. Never ever had I thought that we all would give names to Viren, whom we have loved and adored so much. Unhappy PV!! I guess seems appropriate but cannot take it. Just cannot still digest this turn of events.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

First of all I don't understand what CC is trying to do over here. Will she tell others if she finds out what Viren is up to? The thing bothered me most in today's episode was Viren's dialogue to Nivi when he asked her to get out of his way, he meant something else, but covered it up again with smile. Oh god he looked scary at that time. I hope they reveal his past soon otherwise I just go mad thinking about it. FIrst MP was making me mad and now Viren's past. And where he goes out in night all the time? Oh well we are not going know until CT have mercy on us. 
I read the Ashly's update and I think it is just Viren's other plan to make Nivi believe Sid is after this as she will see the pics and question Viren and he will fill her with his new sob story that how Sid is framing him and showing Sid that he booked the resort for him Sid will doubt him but will bribe the agent and when Nivi will ask that agent he will make Sid culprit. So Nivi will hate Sid more and Sid will suspect Viren but will be of no use. It's a big game of Viren and now everything looks so predictable. The only thing I can't understand he should be working with CC as both have same targets so why he is hiding this from cc . But he doesn't know he will only get trapped in this JAAL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoashred12

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me

1.where PV is going in the night and when he came back? 
2. does he has any girl friend so that he can take revenge on nivi and make her life hell like the one he wanted to make sid's life??
3. If he doesn't care for nivi then why would he act like he loves her a lot in front of the family.  He wants to be in the good books of the family by showing patnivrata pati??
4. why he changed BS medicine because he doesn't trust him?
5.  Most importantly why he always makes promises to nivi and make her believe he don't break it?
6. He says he don't like questioning him, but whenever nivi questions him he says good, accha laga etc., Does he really loves nivi so that he says like that or ????  

Please anyone answer any of these qestions please.

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoashred12

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goush

Can anyone tell me

1.where PV is going in the night and when he came back? 
2. does he has any girl friend so that he can take revenge on nivi and make her life hell like the one he wanted to make sid's life??
3. If he doesn't care for nivi then why would he act like he loves her a lot in front of the family.  He wants to be in the good books of the family by showing patnivrata pati??
4. why he changed BS medicine because he doesn't trust him?
5.  Most importantly why he always makes promises to nivi and make her believe he don't break it?
6. He says he don't like questioning him, but whenever nivi questions him he says good, accha laga etc., Does he really loves nivi so that he says like that or ????  

Please anyone answer any of these qestions please.
Because in his twisted mind he needs Nivi's love, help and support to take revenge on SidAngry

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Hi Payal Hug how r u feeling sweetie? I don't know about episode, nothing much happened apart from PV's drama. And another tension is started with all this KS and Yash track. I want CTs to close previous track before starting new ones. Everything is open and still new tracks are popping up everyday. I don't want to think about Viren for a while, before it was whether he is MP or not and now is he love Nivi or is he not? Fed up of all these secrets. 

About episode, one thing is sure that this time I don't think Nivi will be hasty to ask Viren questions about that pic. And precap I am maha confuse, I thought Sid did his own booking, now how come Viren is involved, didn't he told GM that he and Viren both knew the same person at that resort and it was coincidence? Bloopers we have bare with now all kind of bloopers, so we get convince that Viren is out to get Sid and hurt Nivi.

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Actually I watched the episode. It was'nt that bad but something is definitely related to him, Nivi and S that he has since childhood.

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index