Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 57)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
part2-
crying vd takes away nivi.
yd n dd leaves irritated. sid leaves n PV looks at him smiling. cc sees it n wonders.
dd upset. sid comes n tries to talk nicely but dd still upset. sid leaves n dd crying.
ks-yash at some office. ks meets boss n get scolded which yash sees. boss says if u dont return money in a month i'll report in police. yash hears dat.

same coming up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010VirMan_ArShixaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-KinSanj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Lol it is easy to guess janu considering how crazy u r for him... LOL

You know what Sanju u must have noticed earlier that Kinny had lot of hair on his chest (whatever was visible when he wore shirts and not Tee and also on hands... The last romantic sequence i did not find a single hair on his hands and was wondering y did he suddenly get his hands waxed LOL

and then i read the article yesterday morning that Viren would have a scar on his back while bathing and then i realised y the waxing ROFL
He usually does get his hands waxed, and the chest is the regular ask me who checks him out regularly ;-)
Well i don't mind him waxing no more..lol..i had noticed it way before during bidaai days and i made a post on it as well and it crossed over a 100 pages ROFL

But i have watched his hands since the day he started holding Nivi's hands and have never seen his hands waxed, but only in the latesst scenes since his hands shined more LOL

I did not watch Bidaai so i have no idea when he started doing itLOL

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 20 January 2011 at 7:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728ashred12KinSanj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
PS is psycho Viren. I wanted to write this story because I wanted to write which I wanted to see in serial and will not be able to see it

I wanted BS to get on grandchild whom he can really trust on who really got his ideals
I wanted Nivi to take revenge on Viren and whole sood house for what they did to her
I wanted to see bonding of four characters which is not possible now so I will write in my story
I want KM to actually love Nivi and truly love her which is not possible through Viren so I will write new character Tarun and
 I never want Sid Nivi to end up together as Sid also never good for Nivi but he is not that bad to not get anything good out of his life

Ok sneha I will make new thread of this but I am not good writer so I just want to vent out my frustration as now onwards I will not be watching the serial as I can't take this torture anymore on Nivi but will make my own story to vent my frustation and I want ideas to torture Viren specially who broke our heart through his own twin Tarun but will give love to Tarun (KM) only.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtamushiShayafangmann2010ashred12Suchi-xaviaraGita97

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Rachu janu a lot.... Would love to read it. But janu pls keep watching ccbm atleast for some more time. I am still optimistic about Viren...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Hi All

Sneha - sure, I will message him about our feelings, also ask him not to give misleading information regarding the track/character like Viren loves nivi.

Vid- will surely bash Viren, but I am still watching ccbm for him, be -ve/+ve.

Hug for all my girls as I know we need this to get through this phase of ccbm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ashred12xaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

But i have watched his hands since the day he started holding Nivi's hands and have never seen his hands waxed, but only in the latesst scenes since his hands shined more LOL

I did not watch Bidaai so i have no idea when he started doing itLOL
he isn't a regular with his arms but chest yes!
i'll show u one pic where u can see his waxed arms
see this one
Ranveer and Ragini in there honeymoon in Kerala

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanVirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
last part-
PV going out at nite. cc comes. questions him but he doesnt answer anything but says i'm getting late. she says abt hotel too. cc says i know u very well so tell me. he says if u know me very well, den u shud know i dont like qns n u'll get answers only wat i want to give. he leaves n cc is angry.
ks scene thinking abt expenses n borrowing fm PT.
morning.
YES ITS RELATED TO LITTLE SID-NIVI
PV thinking with cruel expression n nivi folding clothes. wen she passes suddenly he stops her n talks seriously but den changes to fun n leaves. nivi keeps dresses in shelf n an envelope falls. she sees a photo folded outwards. one side is lil sid n other is lil nivi. she wonders how he has dat old pic n thinks he is hiding something fm her.

PRECAP-in office sid comes to know dat sidya's booking was done by viren in riverdale n dat other resorts were free only.

so here starts, sid n nivi's search of truth...
i think i can survive one more epi....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nutstamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010VirMan_ArShizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97KinSanj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
PV as in Psychotic Viren...
i decided to call him PV till he proves himself....

rachu dear...pls do write it...we all need dat...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index