Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 54)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by slmu

Ketty its the fact that Nivi is in for tears, tears and more tears is what I cannot stand.
None of us can dear, but I have a feeling that it went on for a pretty long time now, so when Nivi will see the truth of Viren, she is not going to sit and cry, you will see the Nivi we all want to see, charged up with anger and we already see that when it comes to VIren she always blast him whenever he gives her a chance, even yesterday's episode, she wan angry at him for leaving her alone.

She only gets weak against those other idiots in Sood house, but I think that will change soon too.
Ok Ketty I have decided that I will try and stay strong like you and hope for the best

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafangmann2010ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
sanju dear...was waiting 4 u...
we already poured out our frustrations on d article...we r hoping dat it'll turn fake...
else we all 'll end up leaving d show...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
oh so i am l8 in posting the article am I?
*sigh* i guess i need to increase ma speed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
10 mins more...

tamushiShayafan

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Okay i dont know much about SP articles. Yeah 1 or 2 of earlier ones did come out wrong, like the bole chudiyan sequence.. and that divya will come to know the truth etc...

I was confused about the creative head saying Viren would be anti -hero. Earlier i thought it meant negative but now i am thinking may be it means that his actions wont be similar to what normally Hero does... His actions though good would be hidden from viewers. Please tell me what i am thinking is right...
Sweetie we have seen a lots of anti hero in movies and I think I loved them all. whatever you are thinking is right. It only means that Viren will not be goody two shoes that he was up until now. He will do things we won't approve but still at end of the day he will not be total Villain.  I don't know if you watch Vampire Diaries but in that one Damon Salvatore's character is grey, I hated him first but now I love him. So I will wait until they reveal more about Viren's past to make a decision whether to hate him or like him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanzarmeenoashred12

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by ashred12

hi ketty dear...Hug

sneha dear...d problem is not viren being stalker but nivi getting hurt /heartbroken coz of viren, her only support system...
I totally agree with you Ashly I have a problem with Nivi getting hurt and heartbroken again. But you know what I don't want her to have support system, she doesn't need one, she is strong enough to fight her own battles and now if that plastic face CC throw her out of Sood house, she should just leave, there is nothing left for her in that house, and if Viren loves her, that will teach him a lesson too.
Exactly. Why should Nivi get between the crossfire, used, beaten up ! Its disgusting. Even I don't want her to look at anyone for support. She is better off alone than with any of these 2 men. Sid already knows what a gem he has lost, now let Viren know.
NT dadi was so right - this house, these people are not for you. Bless her! She will be heartbroken again, my baby.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoashred12Gita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

sanju dear...wer u still lost in dat shirtless scens? Wink

Edited by ashred12 - 20 January 2011 at 7:24am

tamushiShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
One good thing that Moni pointed out was if Viren was the real stalker  CT's would have shown more scenes wherein Viren had stalked Nivi and how all he did that. This is how all the mystery tracks are revealed be it films or serials but in CCBM yest only the recent attack was shown wherein Viren got hurt moreover the incident was completely on a different  track i.e physical so y didn't the MP try this before? Did he/she not get a chance before and since they are out of the house, he/she tried it now or CT's are currently potraying Viren as stalker in line with the psychotic articles but the real stalker is some1 else and then we would get a shock since we would have thought Viren is the stalker.. Sorry for my jumbled up words .. i am writing whatever is coming to my mind...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutstamushigmann2010VirMan_ArShiashred12Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index