Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 53)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
hi ketty dear...Hug

sneha dear...d problem is not viren being stalker but nivi getting hurt /heartbroken coz of viren, her only support system...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
20 mins more...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Sneha, Ashly, Rach, Shanthi Hug Sneha sweetie I wouldn't take SP article too seriously, till now nothing comes true from those articles. And also it said his character is not negative but more with grey shades, my POV is whatever we are thinking, it portrays him as negative, so take a deep breathe and let's see what will happen next. 

Okay i dont know much about SP articles. Yeah 1 or 2 of earlier ones did come out wrong, like the bole chudiyan sequence.. and that divya will come to know the truth etc...

I was confused about the creative head saying Viren would be anti -hero. Earlier i thought it meant negative but now i am thinking may be it means that his actions wont be similar to what normally Hero does... His actions though good would be hidden from viewers. Please tell me what i am thinking is right...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi ketty dear...Hug

sneha dear...d problem is not viren being stalker but nivi getting hurt /heartbroken coz of viren, her only support system...
I totally agree with you Ashly I have a problem with Nivi getting hurt and heartbroken again. But you know what I don't want her to have support system, she doesn't need one, she is strong enough to fight her own battles and now if that plastic face CC throw her out of Sood house, she should just leave, there is nothing left for her in that house, and if Viren loves her, that will teach him a lesson too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtamushiShayafansimran728ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Sneha, Ashly, Rach, Shanthi Hug Sneha sweetie I wouldn't take SP article too seriously, till now nothing comes true from those articles. And also it said his character is not negative but more with grey shades, my POV is whatever we are thinking, it portrays him as negative, so take a deep breathe and let's see what will happen next. 

Ketty its the fact that Nivi is in for tears, tears and more tears is what I cannot stand.

tamushiShayafansimran728ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
guys anyone read the new article?

look wht it says...I guess viren isn't rlly in love with nivi and is just using her

Our Starplus.in source says, "Viren hates Sid and wants to make his life hell. He really doesn't care about Nivi, but has married her just for personal gain and his plan is to get revenge on Siddharth. He will blame Siddharth for a lot of things to spite him, while trying to show Nivi that he (Viren) is actually innocent."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
yeah Moni i agreeThumbs Up we shouldn't be upset CryKinshuk never said that he is playing a negetive characterEvil Smile so don't lose hope guyz lets just wait and watch i am sure Kinny won't disappoint usSmile

Edited by pinkparty - 20 January 2011 at 7:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Ketty its the fact that Nivi is in for tears, tears and more tears is what I cannot stand.
None of us can dear, but I have a feeling that it went on for a pretty long time now, so when Nivi will see the truth of Viren, she is not going to sit and cry, you will see the Nivi we all want to see, charged up with anger and we already see that when it comes to VIren she always blast him whenever he gives her a chance, even yesterday's episode, she wan angry at him for leaving her alone.

She only gets weak against those other idiots in Sood house, but I think that will change soon too.

tamushiShayafanzarmeenoashred12Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index