Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 50)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

ok...i 've a qn...
d article said he doesnt care abt her but it also said he tries to prove himself innocent in front of her...
if he doesnt care abt her, den y try to prove himself innocent in front of her?
To remain in her good books so that she doesn't suspect him!! What could be more painful for Sid then Nivi hating him. 
I have a difficult time believing he never loved her. My feeling is the CTs for the sake of TRPs and to add further mystery to Viren's character changed the storyline recently to give us viewers zor ka jhatka!! This is ridiculous. I'm ready to abandon the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumShayafansimran728ashred12xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by tamushi

ok, its out. now it's Viren bashing time.

let's bash Viren to our heart's contentAngry

Sauji can we wait for another week or so. I still cant believe its true. its so difficult to believe. i am sure the whole mystery will take more time to be revealed but atleast lets give it a week and then will start Viren bashing, infact now i am angry on Kinny too. How could he lie to us Cry
i am sure that kinny dint lie to us!!!!
infact his character is person in the serial who will himself be changed by nivi without even his knowledge!!!!!!!!viren is definiteltly nt using nivi for his victory instead his victory for a loving heart that only pines for him and only for him.he himself is aware that at this point of tym, there is noone for nivi except him!!!!!! she doesn't even have the family members on her side!!!!!!!!!!even if they want to they r helpless!!!!!he married nivi as he loved her and that even if he dint hav lov ccbm will ultimately make him fall for nivi!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever Lavanya how can u call this torture that she went through as he did for love. can u imagine the mental agony, the abuse she had to go through during all this. How can all this be for love. Now i believe the article more that it was only revenge on Sid and no love for Nivi. He proclaimed that he can not see wrinkles on her forehead but he made her suffer, get insulted in the hands of his mom and grand mother...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728ashred12xaviara

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashred12

ok...i 've a qn...
d article said he doesnt care abt her but it also said he tries to prove himself innocent in front of her...
if he doesnt care abt her, den y try to prove himself innocent in front of her?

Ashly jaan so that her doubts will always be on Sid then and he can keep framing Sid for his actions. thats it...

Nivi always says jo dikhta hai woh hamesha sach nahin hota. I hope she practices this mantra on that worm. God I can't bear to take his name now!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ashred12

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ sneha : after reading this, am not intersted in his past, his story or NivRen's love story !! It is over for me now !! AngryCry

Navzz I know dear ki u r disapoined n Angry  . Same here . n same is d case wid evry1 here . but dear dis type of article frm SP side hardly comes 2 true . remember tht MAhaepi Article , Wht they wrote in it n wht happened .

Dear I don't thnk it is true becozz wht is doubting me is ki If Viren doesn't love Nivi then Why he was dreaming for nivi in KC ? tht is one whch still is keeping me +ve . look d scene seq where Viren is playng flute n Nivi is humming . n look at Viren , He is smiling all d way by hearing her voice . n lotzz more thngs r there whch stops me 2 believe ki Viren's love for nivi is fake .

Kiny didn't lie 2 us . He alwys said tht Nivren's lov story will b uncoventional , He alwys sais tht Viren is nt a psycho but a passionate n obessive lover n So i will go wid him n i will believe him rather then believing in these Articles

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728xaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

Originally posted by tamushi

ok, its out. now it's Viren bashing time.

let's bash Viren to our heart's contentAngry

Sauji can we wait for another week or so. I still cant believe its true. its so difficult to believe. i am sure the whole mystery will take more time to be revealed but atleast lets give it a week and then will start Viren bashing, infact now i am angry on Kinny too. How could he lie to us Cry
i am sure that kinny dint lie to us!!!!
infact his character is person in the serial who will himself be changed by nivi without even his knowledge!!!!!!!!viren is definiteltly nt using nivi for his victory instead his victory for a loving heart that only pines for him and only for him.he himself is aware that at this point of tym, there is noone for nivi except him!!!!!! she doesn't even have the family members on her side!!!!!!!!!!even if they want to they r helpless!!!!!he married nivi as he loved her and that even if he dint hav lov ccbm will ultimately make him fall for nivi!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever Lavanya how can u call this torture that she went through as he did for love. can u imagine the mental agony, the abuse she had to go through during all this. How can all this be for love. Now i believe the article more that it was only revenge on Sid and no love for Nivi. He proclaimed that he can not see wrinkles on her forehead but he made her suffer, get insulted in the hands of his mom and grand mother...Angry

Dear Sneha dis wht d difference b/w a LOVER n OBESSIVE LOVER . If u will expect d same thng frm a obessive lover as well then he should nt b called obessive lover naa . He loves Nivi . so much ki he himself doesn't know ki in his love he is hurting Nivi n nt only sid

Edited by sushmitadutta - 20 January 2011 at 6:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I started watching this show for Nivi coz i was always attracted to her character, though i did not watch the show from the start but managed to cover up the episodes from scratch on YT. Kinny's entry as Viren was just sone pe suhaga and then i could not look back and kept falling in love with the show and also their jodi.. This was my first love till date (their jodi) and now its been ruined. But i think i will keep watching this show for Nivi's/Neha's sake.. I want to continue seeing how she handles everything and am sure now they will show how she becomes a woman of substance.. But i hope with very less rona dhona...Cry

I am still angry on Kinny ...Angry for breaking our hearts....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCtamushivids08simran728xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by xaviara

@ sneha : after reading this, am not intersted in his past, his story or NivRen's love story !! It is over for me now !! AngryCry

Navzz I know dear ki u r disapoined n Angry  . Same here . n same is d case wid evry1 here . but dear dis type of article frm SP side hardly comes 2 true . remember tht MAhaepi Article , Wht they wrote in it n wht happened .

Dear I don't thnk it is true becozz wht is doubting me is ki If Viren doesn't love Nivi then Why he was dreaming for nivi in KC ? tht is one whch still is keeping me +ve . look d scene seq where Viren is playng flute n Nivi is humming . n look at Viren , He is smiling all d way by hearing her voice . n lotzz more thngs r there whch stops me 2 believe ki Viren's love for nivi is fake .

Kiny didn't lie 2 us . He alwys said tht Nivren's lov story will b uncoventional , He alwys sais tht Viren is nt a psycho but a passionate n obessive lover n So i will go wid him n i will believe him rather then believing in these Articles

So Moni what u r saying is Viren is not the stalker?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
i'll watch today's epi n if they show dat viren doesnt care 4 nivi even a lil bit, i'll stop watching n read only updates...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutstamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index