Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 5)

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
very good analysis mahi....
viren has turned negative but m sure he will turn positive again...nivi will change him....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....sihutamushiShayafansimran728Scintillating

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by kolv

Sorry to say this but I think we should stop giving positice twist for every Viren's disastrous action. Oh may be he is doing all this for Nivi's deep love, oh maybe he has childhood problem and hence justified, oh maybe his parents did not care for him etc etc etc. Would you forgive Sid if he did all this? Do you forgive DD for being selfish because of her parents? I really really dont want Viren to be in LOVE with Nivi. His love seems really disgusting. I want Nivi to kick him out of her life and move on. He needs to start everything from scratch and go through hell if he wants her love. If he is mentally sick then I think there is no ray of hope.

I agree, I don't want Viren to be in love with Nivi, I want him to be just using her for revenge, and even if he is mentally disturbed, I want Nivi to cure him, and then leave him after doing her duty, because even if he married and used her for his selfish reasons, Nivi also married him for her own reasons, so after she cures him, they are even ! After she leaves him, I want to actually see him fall for her, realize, repent, and work very very very hard to win her back !!

agree with you guys. But navi, I don't have the patience, "realize, repent, and work very very very hard to win her back !! "      oh god that will take lot of time.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

navzz one thought..

why did he say its a test of my love..

that one statement is making me think. I am saying I hate viren but you know we really cannot hate him or nivren.

That one statement is making me think again and again what if there is a bigger motive

what if the real stalker is not caught i mean the one who wants to harm nivi

But I cannot swallow that nivi got physically hurt cause of him

Suchi I know what you mean, I was confused by this dialogue too, in fact not just this, I'm confused about a lot if things !! Kinshuk specifically said that he loves NIvi and whatever he does is for love, I remember this was mentioned several times in the first psychotic article, but tonight they showed it for hatred for Sid !!! In fact it also said that the viewers will wonder what sort of love Viren will have for Nivi, and what is his past ? This was all said by KInshuk and it is coming true now ! He also said Viren will be the new face of hero for DKP in 2011, that means he is a hero, not a villan, meaning he is not negative !!!  Also if you notice even in today's article Kinshuk didn't comfirm he is the stalker, his quote was 'I still don't know who is behind all this'

So I'm pretty damn confused !!! Kinny is saying something else and the opposite is happening in the show !! Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeeResh.....Shayafansimran728sihutamushigmann2010Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

I am not surprised that viren is the stalker as everyone of us knew that there is like a HUGE possibility that he is the stalker but.. what has hurt me is that his love for nivi is fake

and he let nivi get physically assaulted in front of his presence

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728lamstamushiScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Ashly forget about all hugs and romance, I am doubting each and every word came out of his mouth now. All those wonderful lines we went so much ga ga over, is now sounds like curse. I know that article told us that Viren will be Psycho but it also said that it will be all for LOVE. I don't see that, I can see everything right now is for hatred towards Sid. I started positive thinking after article only because I thought whatever he will do but he will not hurt Nivi. That trust is broken today.

Sorry Mahi dear, you asked us to stay positive but I just can't help it, I think need to vent out, may be I will start to think your way again but right now I am too angry to think anything positive. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushiScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
It will be okay guys don't worry i'm sure there will a good strong explanation to this so don't be pessimistic. it should  be okay. SMILE!  Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushiShayafanScintillatingSuchi-

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, been silently reading the last few days so I thought I'll join in.

Just had a disaster of a exam :(, sad and I came here and I found out that Virens evil... Even more sad :( Cry

Poor Nivi, I have just started watching the show.... never been into indian dramas... lol... Started with Tere Liye.... and got bored of them trying to get Taani married to  a evil person and so I found this one. Have to say Nivren pair got me interested in this show.

Bless Nivi...she deserves a little love Angry. I  mean shes been doing all these good things? And she gets nothing but more pain? Where as the evil/selfish people get happiness? :S . Poor girl... every time she dreams about something... it shatters before she can even grasp it.

After todays episode.... I dont think Viren ever loved her unfortunately. I think he's going to turn violent with her when she finds out that he is the baddy Ouch. Viren seems too calculative to have a mental issue. You dont see any confusion or remorse just plan hate Dead. But ofcourse we dont know everything yet.

Atleast it gives the show time to develop, and hopefully Viren will realise he's doing wrong later... one hopes. I don't want him to be a complete baddy. But unforgivable letting Nivi get hit put him in the baddy baddy books atm :S 

Honestly if someone told me one day that my life with be like a indian drama lead heroin life... I would shot myself....rather then living in depression... hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I feels so sad to see the scenes where Nivi was calling Viren's name for help during the MP attack and actually Viren was the one infront of her trying to hurt her.

I think  CC will surely start douting Viren. She is the only one who seems to know Viren in and out and she is the only one who knows that Viren chose DivSid place for HM.

Edited by kolv - 19 January 2011 at 11:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutssihuShayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index