Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 48)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Navs wait honey dont leave. Really want all you girls support at this time since i cant stop thinking about the articles from day 1 of kinny's entry. how can they lie to us yaar... and y would kinny take an anti hero role just coz he gets to play different shades. isn;t he scared of loosing his new found fans. he knows that CCBM has given him many fans...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCtamushisimran728

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

my only hope was dat viren has some feelings 4 nivi...now i dont know y i'll watch d show...

btw guys, d articles r always half true only in our prev experience....viren hating sid is true so i'm hoping d statement abt viren not loving nivi is false..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I really want all the mystery to come out asap and then Nivi should be shown giving a tight slap on his face and getting out of his life not before giving him a nice lecture (the ct's better do this scene beautifully).... And i want him to repent for his actions till he lives....Angry

Only few of us have read the article as of now. Imagine what shock other janus are in for when they come ol later. RAchu for sure would be shattered and it will b difficult to get her back to the show

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 20 January 2011 at 5:43am

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushivids08simran728

shubabegum Groupbie
shubabegum
shubabegum

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

how can there do this to us nivren fan i hate them there broke our trust on viren by making him the stalker and now there saying he doesnt love her.i just hope when nivi finds out about viren i want her to leave him i hope he suffers alot,i hate him now.i just hope nivi doesnt fogive him. now i want her to get a job live indepadently,live the jungle house.

tamushiShayafansimran728ashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

my only hope was dat viren has some feelings 4 nivi...now i dont know y i'll watch d show...

btw guys, d articles r always half true only in our prev experience....viren hating sid is true so i'm hoping d statement abt viren not loving nivi is false..

Seriously Ashly i dont think the articles are completely right always.. some part of it usually doesnot turn out the way it was said.. it has happened many times before. Else why would Kinny say that Viren loves Nivedita and its all for love... had he mentioned only that its all for love i would have thought love for his parents. coz they did not get status in family and even him and he blames sid for it coz he got everything but then kinny mentioned that he loves nivedita and still is not denying it.. so what does article mean?

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushisimran728ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
rachu was going to write a story on nivi taking revenge on viren...wonder if she'll do it now...

i wonder wat'll be mahi's reaction...she was d only +ve person yday soon after d epi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
ok, its out. now it's Viren bashing time.

let's bash Viren to our heart's contentAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsimran728

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

i'm ready for beating up viren...

he makes cc look like an angel...

shubabegumtamushiShayafansimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index