Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 47)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I still cant believe dat all dat romance n caring were fake. Is RS going EK way?

Do u guys remember yday's articles which said he tells himself to be careful next time. Such dialogue never came in d show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by vids08

Please read the new article. Our positivity goes BANG......

I just did, for all of you who doesn't know which article, this is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1596328

I'm more upset by this article then I was last night because I had hopes, but they are completely shattered !! i don't think I want to watch this show anymore !! Cry

OMG what r they upto.. Navs all our hopes gone down the drain. 

Normally i like shows wherein they show a lot of takrar before the lead fall in love so i wanted nivren to bicker a lot before falling in love. Then when Viren confessed his love, i thought may be he is acting to take revenge on Nivi and seriously would have been happy if that was the case. 
Later i had hopelessly fallen in love with this couple and was enjoying the most romantic moments between them but here the basic thing remains the same that he doesnot love her and wants revenge not from nivi but from Sid ? how do they think it can charm any1... how did they think the viewers will take this.... Are they only counting on die hard Kinshuk fans to keep watching the show? and what abt NivRen fans... What r they thinking god only knows... it is intriguing no doubt to know the reason for Viren's hatred towards Sid but how disguisting have they turned his character into... and the new article means he is not psychotic but evil like his parents... What did kinny mean by saying passionate love story, does he mean love story the next year, after nivi forgives him or something...Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCnutssihutamushivids08simran728xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

I still cant believe dat all dat romance n caring were fake. Is RS going EK way?

Do u guys remember yday's articles which said he tells himself to be careful next time. Such dialogue never came in d show.

I'm devastated ashley, I don't know what to do ? I feel so lost right now ! I feel so damn betrayed !! AngryCry
Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushiShayafansimran728

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
@ sneha : after reading this, am not intersted in his past, his story or NivRen's love story !! It is over for me now !! AngryCry

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCtamushiShayafansimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Shova I'm in shock, I was not this upset even yesterday because I had hope, especially in Kinny's words that he is going to be doing everything for love !! More then CT's I feel betrayed my Kinny !!! Cry
me too navz i am totally upset now, i was also counting on Kinny. is there anyway this article can be fake jaan??
i was also thinking this was all for love but now its all ruinedCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtamushiShayafansimran728sihuxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
@navi...i understand dear...u wer giving such +ve views n making us +ve... now not only CTs but even KM has cheated us...Angry

shubabegumtamushivids08Shayafansimran728

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Guys, breathe. OK so Viren doesn't love Nivi, that's a slap in the face I know but we still don't know the causality for his hatred. I guess whatever it may be, the blemish this has created in our eyes as far as NivRen is concerned will remain, yet still let's try to see his side of the story. Sorry I'm just really trying hard to remain hopeful here because I guess I am too attached to this jodi and I'm not willing to give up on them yet :(

The show's creative head, Ritesh said, "Viren isn't a negative character, but more of an anti-hero." << That just jolted me, like totally snapped me because, to my mind, that's like a sharp reversal from what we'd been thinking all along i.e how Viren's had been Nivi's "hero" right from the beginning etc. Oh well. I'll admit I am upset and may be my whole stint of keeping the positivity going on around here is in vain but I know for a fact that CTs should be smart enough to figure out the consequences of toying with NivRen. Another thing that stands as a solace is the fact Viren might have utilized Nivi but he doesn't HATE her atleast, like he isn't spiteful of her or her being. His hatred for Sid has overshadowed his appreciation and acknowledgement of anyone else around him. Maybe he doesn't believe in relationships, be it love, friendship etc, anymore. Just brainstorming, trying to keep up my spirits :(

On the other hand, it's a huge blow because we know Nivi is in for the shock of her life. It's going to be sad and awful seeing her come face to face with reality but I guess I'll skip that episode for sure. As I mentioned before, this time I want Nivi to remain unyielding and do a total 360, give Viren a piece of her mind and get out of his life. My poor Nivi :(:(:(

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutstamushivids08Shayafansihuxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Hira, am glad at least you are still hopeful, but I'm sorry, I'm really upset right now !! Please excuse me girls !! I need to leave !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushiShayafansimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index