Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 44)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

I understand wat u r saying navi.. But i think i'm in need of time to accept d situation.. Unhappy
ash loe what u wrote in ur siggy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Shova dear its in pgs 41 n 42.

I wrote it in d shock of seeing yday's epi. I was feeling so sad 4 nivi dat d truth abt him 'll break her trust n heart.

Edited by ashred12 - 20 January 2011 at 3:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Hi my janu's. who all are there... have to read some 20 odd pages.. will read and come back.

Btw girls i am feeling bit optimistic today.. Not sure of the reason yet there are certains things. The way Kinny's role had been leaked way too early, which is unusual since that doesnot give shock value when it is being disclosed in the show.. I have not been to any other show forum and this is my first forum, so would really like to know if such critical information is revealed so early.. wouldn't they want the viewers to be shocked and judge and guess it on their own....

Moreover Kinny still denies it and says any1 in sood house can be the stalker... Then on his entry it was said that his character would be a grey character and that he deviates from the truth sumtimes.. But the way it was shown yesterday he will turn out to be a negative character and not grey and how can he be called the face of new hero of DKP. An Evil character is never a hero.. So am still waiting for few more episodes to really believe that he was the original stalker.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushisimran728xaviaraGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Thanks ash.

hey sneha how r u sweety

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hi my janu's. who all are there... have to read some 20 odd pages.. will read and come back.

Btw girls i am feeling bit optimistic today.. Not sure of the reason yet there are certains things. The way Kinny's role had been leaked way too early, which is unusual since that doesnot give shock value when it is being disclosed in the show.. I have not been to any other show forum and this is my first forum, so would really like to know if such critical information is revealed so early.. wouldn't they want the viewers to be shocked and judge and guess it on their own....

Moreover Kinny still denies it and says any1 in sood house can be the stalker... Then on his entry it was said that his character would be a grey character and that he deviates from the truth sumtimes.. But the way it was shown yesterday he will turn out to be a negative character and not grey and how can he be called the face of new hero of DKP. An Evil character is never a hero.. So am still waiting for few more episodes to really believe that he was the original stalker.....

Hi Sneha, I'm here now. I've to read 20 pgs. Its good to know you r in a better mood today.I need some optimism, didn't sleep well last night Cry

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Becuase remember in the article where we got to know about Viren's psychotic behaviour Kinshuk did say that we will question his love for Nivi, and his behaviour and all but its done for Love everything comes down to Love and he did not say he is psychotic but said a passionate lover but said if you stamp it as psychotic so be it.

Love you for the optimism.Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuNivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
hi vidya,shova,Ash,Navz,Millie,Savera and everyone

I have just gone through last 4 pages.
brilliant analysises by Millie,Navz and Savera. It helped in soothing my mind.Thanks a lot.

NivRenDeewanivids08Shayafansimran728xaviara

sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I think all of us need to go thru a few rounds of deep breathing and mediation to calm all our frazzled nerves.  We all had ourselves into this so much...sleepless nights and all....just becoz  of our craze for this jodi. 
So lets calm down and listen to some of the voices of reason here.  So many people have given so many positive views to this scenario that was given to us last night...finding reasons for his actions, defending his actions.  So lets try and stay positive just a little bit.  Lets watch the next few episodes and see what happens.  I know many feel terribly let down by Viren's confusing character.  But maybe there is more than what we see.  Our minds are all in chaos with his actions, his dialogues to Nivi, etc..  So lets be a little more patient and see what happens. 

Maybe Navz is right, maybe what Mahi said makes a lot of sense.  Maybe another person...sorry abt the name...savera? who is a doctor gave us her analysis...so maybe what they have all said is true.  So lets stay calm and watch a few more episodes and then decide. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index