Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sneha, Ashly, Rach, Shanthi 🤗 Sneha sweetie I wouldn't take SP article too seriously, till now nothing comes true from those articles. And also it said his character is not negative but more with grey shades, my POV is whatever we are thinking, it portrays him as negative, so take a deep breathe and let's see what will happen next. 

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I reallyy can't say ki He is stalker or nt . As Yest kinny also said d dame thng ki He himself deosn't know who is d one . So i m tryngg 2 b positive till his past is revealed .

Also i would like 2 share 1 thng frm all u guyzz just if it makes sense .

Guyzz u all watched Viren's revealation yest rght ? He gets only 1 FB thts when nivi is attacked n scared in lovers shack . Guyzz somehu i thnk ki if Viren reallyy did all those thngs then why it is nt revealed ki hu he did all those thngs ? I mean Ct's ant 2 reveal d stalker rght ? so they hav 2 show dis also naa ki hu he did all those thngs . rght  ? i don't know if i m making sense . But frm navz n miliee post i also thnk ki Yest except Viren's scene in Bathroom there was much more 2 it . But just becozz we all were sad frm Viren's being stalker so we didn't really thnk abt it . n rest of doubts clesrs when i again watched d HM episodes n heraed all dialogues of Viren n tried 2 understand it .
So Moni what u r saying is Viren is not the stalker?

Moni Jaan even till today morning before reading the article i was optimistic that only the last incident was Viren's handiwork to bring out the stalker and he is not the MP coz Kinny never accepted that he is the stalker though articles were always out. So i wanted to believe Kinny and there was no scene where he was shown as stalker but the below article just changed the equation.. Now i dont know who to believe...

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Sneha, Ashly, Rach, Shanthi 🤗 Sneha sweetie I wouldn't take SP article too seriously, till now nothing comes true from those articles. And also it said his character is not negative but more with grey shades, my POV is whatever we are thinking, it portrays him as negative, so take a deep breathe and let's see what will happen next. 

Exactlyy Keetyy . thatzz wht i m sayngg . dis SP artcles never comes true . 2nd thng why 2 believe dis article when we hav a chance 2 Believe Kinny ? Who himself Said tht Viren is nt at a -ve char he will wppear sometimes -ve like he did yest bbut overall n atleast he is a +ve char n if he is a +ve char then he def loves n cares Nivi . So i will nt believe dis Arricle.

Viren is a grey shaded Char whch we always knew it . thatzz why we always liekd it becozz we all r greay , We all fight for truth n against lies n evils same like Viren did . So he is grey but in a +ve way n dis is wht makes Viren a new face of hero of 2011 .
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

I reallyy can't say ki He is stalker or nt . As Yest kinny also said d dame thng ki He himself deosn't know who is d one . So i m tryngg 2 b positive till his past is revealed .

Also i would like 2 share 1 thng frm all u guyzz just if it makes sense .

Guyzz u all watched Viren's revealation yest rght ? He gets only 1 FB thts when nivi is attacked n scared in lovers shack . Guyzz somehu i thnk ki if Viren reallyy did all those thngs then why it is nt revealed ki hu he did all those thngs ? I mean Ct's ant 2 reveal d stalker rght ? so they hav 2 show dis also naa ki hu he did all those thngs . rght  ? i don't know if i m making sense . But frm navz n miliee post i also thnk ki Yest except Viren's scene in Bathroom there was much more 2 it . But just becozz we all were sad frm Viren's being stalker so we didn't really thnk abt it . n rest of doubts clesrs when i again watched d HM episodes n heraed all dialogues of Viren n tried 2 understand it .
So Moni what u r saying is Viren is not the stalker?

[/QUOTE]

Moni Jaan even till today morning before reading the article i was optimistic that only the last incident was Viren's handiwork to bring out the stalker and he is not the MP coz Kinny never accepted that he is the stalker though articles were always out. So i wanted to believe Kinny and there was no scene where he was shown as stalker but the below article just changed the equation.. Now i dont know who to believe...

[/QUOTE] 

Dear believe Kinny n thatzz it . he never said ki Viren is -ve toh def he is greay . so chill
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi ketty dear...🤗

sneha dear...d problem is not viren being stalker but nivi getting hurt /heartbroken coz of viren, her only support system...
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay i dont know much about SP articles. Yeah 1 or 2 of earlier ones did come out wrong, like the bole chudiyan sequence.. and that divya will come to know the truth etc...

I was confused about the creative head saying Viren would be anti -hero. Earlier i thought it meant negative but now i am thinking may be it means that his actions wont be similar to what normally Hero does... His actions though good would be hidden from viewers. Please tell me what i am thinking is right...
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

hi ketty dear...🤗

sneha dear...d problem is not viren being stalker but nivi getting hurt /heartbroken coz of viren, her only support system...

I totally agree with you Ashly I have a problem with Nivi getting hurt and heartbroken again. But you know what I don't want her to have support system, she doesn't need one, she is strong enough to fight her own battles and now if that plastic face CC throw her out of Sood house, she should just leave, there is nothing left for her in that house, and if Viren loves her, that will teach him a lesson too.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ketty its the fact that Nivi is in for tears, tears and more tears is what I cannot stand.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys anyone read the new article?

look wht it says...I guess viren isn't rlly in love with nivi and is just using her

Our Starplus.in source says, "Viren hates Sid and wants to make his life hell. He really doesn't care about Nivi, but has married her just for personal gain and his plan is to get revenge on Siddharth. He will blame Siddharth for a lot of things to spite him, while trying to show Nivi that he (Viren) is actually innocent."

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah Moni i agree👍🏼 we shouldn't be upset 😭Kinshuk never said that he is playing a negetive character😈 so don't lose hope guyz lets just wait and watch i am sure Kinny won't disappoint us😊 Edited by pinkparty - 13 years ago