Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 41)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
payal has not said anything much...she is not venting her anger like us..i dont know why? i know she is reading our posts and I hope we are reaching out to her and she is finding solace in our words. she loved Nivren so much and like all of us..gave her heart out and trusted them

payal - please babe say something. i know u r not online right now. but tomorrow pl say something. anything is better than nothing. 

we want to know what you are thinking. there is no right or wrong way. we are all right in or own way. please express your self. we are here for you always. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanGita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I dont understand how anyone can say..."Viren did not abuse Nivi physically and so thats ok. dont get too much mad at viren. have trust in him and believe in him and he will explanation ..etc etc. " unquote. 

Since when did abuse is only considered an abuse when it is only Physical?? ..if abuse was only physical it would been better. You can heal faster with physical abuse. you can put ointment, bandage, cast, to heal it faster..

but here Viren tortured Nivi Mentally. That is even worse. There is no ointment or med or bandage for that. 

Viren scared Nivi...made her cry....shiver her to the core...make her look mental..isolate her during maha epi...

lamstamushiShayafanGita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
there is no end to my venting today...feel like whacking some crap out of somone..Either CT or Viren or myself...  no point in wasting my energy on viren..again i have stayed up till 3am for no reason. ... goodnight girls. bye. Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanGita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Oh by the way I forgot to mention.. After mapa epi. Viren told Nivi...."you don't have to be scared of anyone till I am there.."

Of Course Mr. Viren Sood. How can we thank you enough??? Thanks for the heads up. 

Edited by simran728 - 20 January 2011 at 1:54am

tamushiShayafanGita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Hi simi.. I know dear its really frustrating.. No wonder i cant sleep properly past 2 days..
I dont know how i'll control myself fm breaking my tv d next time i see PV (Psycho Viren) touching our innocent nivi.
(i'm going to call him PV till he has earned our pardon)
Nothing can justify d torture he put her thru for his so-called revenge. I just hope nivi'll give him a hard time b4 forgiving (we know she'll forgive as its wat happens in serials).
Watch some comedy shows or cartoons to relax dear.. Or hear some nice songs..

tamushiShayafanGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

there is no end to my venting today...feel like whacking some crap out of somone..Either CT or Viren or myself...  no point in wasting my energy on viren..again i have stayed up till 3am for no reason. ... goodnight girls. bye. Broken Heart
Good night sweetie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Hi simi.. I know dear its really frustrating.. No wonder i cant sleep properly past 2 days..
I dont know how i'll control myself fm breaking my tv d next time i see PV (Psycho Viren) touching our innocent nivi.
(i'm going to call him PV till he has earned our pardon)
Nothing can justify d torture he put her thru for his so-called revenge. I just hope nivi'll give him a hard time b4 forgiving (we know she'll forgive as its wat happens in serials).
Watch some comedy shows or cartoons to relax dear.. Or hear some nice songs..

oh babe. idky viren did this to us. anyway, the most difficult of all MP scenes are the ones in which Viren is standing in front of her while she is being scared to death..like VD bedroom scene when both the phones were ringing. you can see how she was shivering. and Viren was just standing there in the background in dark and smiling at her?? and then this HM scene. where again he is standing there when she is screaming and shouting and crying n shivering..her cheeks were so red that i think even makeup was not needed.

i cant imagine someone being so cold and stand there and watch the horror show. 

MonuKaKinshuktamushiShayafanGita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Wen i think of his actions in nivi's room after attack, i feel he loves her. But after d selftalk n later expressions, i feel its not love. Den again my mind goes to d romantic scenes n again i feel he loves her. Den i remember d MP attacks n feel negative again. God.. I'm soooo confused..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index