Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 40)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I really feel bad for nivi too rach

Its her who is suffering the most. : ( no one else

I just hope she goes back to NT and then lives with her alone

yash and his dad and live.

NIvi just go

these people are just like what NT said,
soods.. blood suckers

I Hate viren more thananything today.. how could he.

yes Suchi you are right. I feel very bad for Nivi too. Last ray of hope has also betrayed her. I know Viren will come back and win Nivi back and explain himself..etc etc...and whole thing will come 360 ...but whats the use now??? ...........See I am all for Viren taking revenge with Sid. Fine take it.. do all you want with work etc..But leave Nivi out of it. She has not done anything to deserve this kind of torture. 

Whatever Viren did till now was just miserable. Can you imagine your own husband scarring you this way and making everyone feel you are mad?? and come in the end as a hero?? and then every scene ..he was standing there and may be patting himself on the back for successful implementation of the task. Like how he saw her when she was in VD room? when she came running back to her room and Viren took her to terrace..when she answered 2 phones ringing at the same time and he was looking at her?? and the rope incident?? he came later and pretended to be mad at her?? omg. how can some one be this cold?? 

OMG..what posts we had put up..when we saw Nivi sensed Viren at the porch during maha epi??

and I feel thats why Nivi did not run from the MP2 during HM scene. She knew that person is someone she knows. Thats why she wanted to unmask them..otherwise Nivi would have ran..and I asked that question yday..why Nivi was standing there and asking who are you ? and not running. I got my answer today. She has a gut feeling...but how come she did not sense that the person is VIren??? and Not sid?? I mean ..she should been able to to sense that. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

why does nivi have to suffer? kolv yaar..
I just hope nivi does not forgive him and just leaves the house!
I dont want Nivi to suffer. But, she cannot live with the guilt of wrongly blaming Sid, so she needs to sort that out before she leaves. When I say that she will be sent to mad house, I mean she will be out of the Sood house  and can restart her life. I am not saying she will be in the mad house foever.

she is not going to leave (i want her to..but this will not happen) . this is a hindi serial. and we indian women don't tend to punish our husbands and take revenge. we forgive and forget and support in worst of times. But not me. I am sorry. I know many ppl feel Viren has a reason for taking Revenge...and I understand that.. He wants to use Nivi ..and make her hate Sid...fine do that...... But to risk her life and scare her to death and prove her insane and make her mental...and treat her like a pawn and them smile in the background..and sleep peacefully like nothing has happened and pat on your back for successfully taking advantage of a innocent soul??? use her love and weakness and vulnerability to your own advancement?? that is sick and psycho. 

whatever his past is with Sid. that is when they were children. how can he punish Sid now for it?? is beyond me. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Ketty and Suchi..I love your signature words. TG i dont have any siggy or tag line or signature or Log in Id with his name.

TG TG TG. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

My fairy tale has come to an end. I feel such a pain I cannot describe it. No matter what they show and how they show it, this pain will never go away. Something so pure, so beautiful, so untouched will never be the same again....Cry

I'm going to watch the episode and I'll be back soon jaanupies, love you all and missed you all. I can't access my PMs at the moment, still in Uni but I will get back to my room and reply soon.

Thanks Mahi for the introduction and the title jaan, very apt. It will take some time to come to terms with this. I am heartbroken todayCry

I know babe. See Person Character is like a mirror. Once, there is a crack...it cannot be repaired. 

My parents have always taught me this. It take only 1 bad move or 1 bad deed to break and crush everything you have done for a lifetime. So be careful. always to be aware and careful. 

and Viren's 1 move today scattered everything. It took him 3 months to built all this and 1 day to break it. 

I can digest everything they shown today in the epi. I have no complains or problems with what they showed Viren doing today ..My only prob is what CT showed MP doing to Nivi. That was not justified. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanGita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
so now what?? Dr. Nivi is going to come in picture to cure Patient Mr. Viren Sood's mental illness? or his hatred towards Sid.

If mental diseases and thoughts and doubts could be treated then all mental hospitals would be empty by now...everybody would be treated by now and sent home  to live happily ever after... See in regular hospitals patients get well and go home..but in mental asylum ppl never leave that place. there is no cure to rage, jealousy, hatred, insecurity, selfishness...

otherwise everyone would just to the doc instead of god or psychiatrist and pop pills. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Here I go about my negativity again. One thing I don't understand that if Viren is so smart then how come he doesn't think that when truth about him trying to frame Sid will come out, everyone in his family and Nivi's family will hate him. Does he think that he is invisible and won't get caught? Wouldn't that time his position will be worse than what he has today? And that infamous article said that KM will be a new face of hero in 2011. If this is what hero looks like then how bad villain will be.  Oh god I am so mad, I think I am more mad at myself than Viren for blindly trusting him and ignoring all clues.

I totally agree with you 100%.  @ bold part esp. What would Villain look like?  He makes CC and YD look like an angles right now. and DD...omg..she is looking like an ant in front of Mountain Viren 

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

so now what?? Dr. Nivi is going to come in picture to cure Patient Mr. Viren Sood's mental illness? or his hatred towards Sid.

If mental diseases and thoughts and doubts could be treated then all mental hospitals would be empty by now...everybody would be treated by now and sent home  to live happily ever after... See in regular hospitals patients get well and go home..but in mental asylum ppl never leave that place. there is no cure to rage, jealousy, hatred, insecurity, selfishness...

otherwise everyone would just to the doc instead of god or psychiatrist and pop pills. 

Even if she does cure him, its not really a satisfactory conclusion. He allowed her to get hurt emotionally and physically which is just not right.

Nivi's life is just going to get worse. You know those episodes just before the mahaepisode where all that was happening was her being scared, I could not watch. Dont know how much of this I will be able to watch now. At sometime I think her tears will just become too much for me to continue.

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by simran728

Even if she does cure him, its not really a satisfactory conclusion. He allowed her to get hurt emotionally and physically which is just not right.

Nivi's life is just going to get worse. You know those episodes just before the mahaepisode where all that was happening was her being scared, I could not watch. Dont know how much of this I will be able to watch now. At sometime I think her tears will just become too much for me to continue.

i agree. and the biggest prob it is hurting me is...bcos I put to much of myself out there ..in nivren world. I considered their love to be sooo much ..we all did. and now ??

oh god. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index