Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 4)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Suchi you took words out of my mouth. I am confused about that statement too. But then I thought well he is just pretending like he always was. Nothing seems real anymore coming out of his mouth. I am so frustrated right now because I hate when my judgement turns out to be wrong. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728ScintillatingSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

If I have to deal with one more overly negative comment,
I will go crazy! Don't lose hope just yet! This is the same NivRen we looked up to, loved and cherished! Don't give up on them just yet! Please for the sake of MY sanity!

aww MahiHug I think we should have gotten used to it by now - the cycle of ccbm - one week pure bliss, another complete hell.At least I used to it now. even though I am disappointed but still intrigued with it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Sorry to say this but I think we should stop giving positice twist for every Viren's disastrous action. Oh may be he is doing all this for Nivi's deep love, oh maybe he has childhood problem and hence justified, oh maybe his parents did not care for him etc etc etc. Would you forgive Sid if he did all this? Do you forgive DD for being selfish because of her parents? I really really dont want Viren to be in LOVE with Nivi. His love seems really disgusting. I want Nivi to kick him out of her life and move on. He needs to start everything from scratch and go through hell if he wants her love. If he is mentally sick then I think there is no ray of hope.

what all we have said about CC,jawahar,divya,HL, YD etc........... we even gave names
to them. Today I felt they were all nothing ........... we couldn't stand even the smallest
game some of them had played. What about this big game of viren? How can we justify this?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Sorry to say this but I think we should stop giving positice twist for every Viren's disastrous action. Oh may be he is doing all this for Nivi's deep love, oh maybe he has childhood problem and hence justified, oh maybe his parents did not care for him etc etc etc. Would you forgive Sid if he did all this? Do you forgive DD for being selfish because of her parents? I really really dont want Viren to be in LOVE with Nivi. His love seems really disgusting. I want Nivi to kick him out of her life and move on. He needs to start everything from scratch and go through hell if he wants her love. If he is mentally sick then I think there is no ray of hope.

I agree, I don't want Viren to be in love with Nivi, I want him to be just using her for revenge, and even if he is mentally disturbed, I want Nivi to cure him, and then leave him after doing her duty, because even if he married and used her for his selfish reasons, Nivi also married him for her own reasons, so after she cures him, they are even ! After she leaves him, I want to actually see him fall for her, realize, repent, and work very very very hard to win her back !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeResh.....Shayafansimran728tamushilamssihugmann2010Suchi-

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Please chill. Why are we surprised girls? We knew Viren will be psychotic. To give them credit the show has done their best to prepare us for this jhatka. We just now need to see how they shape up this character and story.
I agree ydays attack on Nivi has shaken us, I think that was not a right way to show this plot. Well its done.
On lighter note, remember Nivren's Christmas segment. I understand today what Neha meant by the ' Viren naam ka Keera' comment!
I still think Viren is in love with Nivedita. Because he confessed his love before he knew about Sid- Nivi affair.His overhearing of Nivi - Dadi convo has triggered  off this madness. He still is a JERK though.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeResh.....Shayafantamushilamssihusimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I still cant forget d sight of nivi getting hit eventhough i saw it only once. N everytime dat scene flashes in my mind i cant stop hating viren more. Watever be his reason for doing so, evenif he really loves her.. I cant forgive until they show viren genuinely repenting for hurting her n makes up for it. Till then i'm going to call him PV (Psycho Viren). N i really want nivi to make him desperate for her forgiveness.

I've a question.. If he was using her, wat abt all those passionate hugs n romances?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeResh.....tamushivids08Shayafansimran728sihuScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Perfect title Mahi. I trying to be positive but I think negativity is quickly catching up with me. i am really angry at Viren today, I am more angry at myself for believing in Viren. Today CT ruined a perfect character for me. I don't know how they are going to justify whatever Viren is doing. No justification allows him to hurt his wife physically, who he claimed to be in love with and can do anything to protect her. It would have been better if he would have taken a revenge from dushman ki beti openly and I would have hated him first but then I might have liked him later when he would have repented. But now I don't  know how to forgive him. 

I CAN NOT SAY THIS ENOUGH...
Viren did not hit Nivi.
She was not physically hurt because of him.
It was the other masked man who hit her.
I know Viren's at fault but if it were up to him, 
HE WOULD HAVE NEVER HARMED HER PHYSICALLY!

As for what you said about Viren being the perfect character... I'm sort of glad this happened because it brings us back to reality! NO ONE IS PERFECT! Everyone has flaws. There is always something wrong with each person that we meet everyday. This just brings us back to the norm... Viren just like any other person has his own problems. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....simran728lamssihutamushiShayafangmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Mahi maybe your postivity will help me watch CCBM again ... I am glad we have  you today

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansihutamushisimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index