Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 39)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey sweety i am back now who is online to chat with me. I see suchi is here. sweety why arnt you giving me a hug?? I want a hug. so here u go a huge hug from me *HUGs*

HUGGGGG back at you dearrrrr how are youuu!!

Sorry yaar... bus mood kharab ho gaya hai u know
lekin how are you sweetems
how is your heath!?>?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Hey sweety i am back now who is online to chat with me. I see suchi is here. sweety why arnt you giving me a hug?? I want a hug. so here u go a huge hug from me *HUGs*

how is your heath!?>?
aww suchi Hugsss to u too my precious.
yeh i know ur mood is bbad. i understand sweety. i know exactly what ur feeling thats why i wanted to give u a hug to make u feel a bit better. look sweety we are in this together rite? so dont be dishartned , its paining me to see u like this jaan. we are only seeing a bit of his story, not the full so why r we jumping to conclusions?? dont worry dear i am sure we are all thinking wrong about him and I know Viren wont let Nivi or us down.

I am fine sweety just worried about all this , health wise im good, how about u sweety??

did u check FB recently?? go to our CCBM group and there is messages for u lolz. we love u alot dear and hope ur mood is better soon.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 19 January 2011 at 11:56pm

simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by lams

I have read the +ve analysis of mille di , anju di and navz ...but somehow I still cant accept it , See how we reacted when Sid was spineless and DD behaved bad and CC too and YD too ... but just because its Viren why arent we accepting his -ve ness ... I am sorry but whatever Sid did too him , this isnt the way he needs to treat Sid ,

Ok so from the start a) he told CC after wedding we will take revenge b) he didnt like how Sid treats his dad  c) No one has explained to him that Keshav is not dushman and nivi is not dushman ki betti ... So I feel all this is for revenge ... And he dosent love Nivi ... Its all a show ...

But I am still going to watch the show ... because its interesting but somehow I have lost hope on Viren ...and as usual Nivi is the helpless girl as in all Hindi TV serials ... Sad but thats the true state of affairs in hindi TV serial
I completely agree with you lamya we can't just forgive Viren because he is our favorite character and he is Nivi's husband I really want to strangle him actually for hurting Nivi so badly and Nivi calls him only for her support who is her biggest enemy.

I know in serial Nivi will forgive him and make her marriege work but I am going to make a FF where she will be stronger and strangle him and give him all the pains he gave her.

Hi girls. how are you? anyone online? I am hoping for the best and will continue to watch and sorry but maybe might need to come here and vent myself... sorry I had to disappear as I was very angry. 

and I agree 1000% with Rach and Lamya. 

Whatever Sid did...at least he has not done in his adult life. At least that much we all know. So, now Viren taking revenge for past ..does not make sense to me. If he was taking revenge with JAAL ..yes i would be in the game plan..bcos whatever they did ..JAAL was in their sense..but Sid? I mean he could be a kid just like Viren and might not be knowing what he is doing is causing harm to Viren. whats the point to take badla now? 

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by ashred12

Thanx a lot rachu.. Waiting for ur ff on nivi's revenge..
As Viren was our Fav character so his punishment must be bigger than other evil characters what if Nivi goes full on psycho on him or stalk him till he ends up in asylum

Yes I would like Nivi to do .."Tit for Tat"..just to give Viren taste of his own medicines. She should run away from him to make him realize what he has done...Biggest Punishment for Viren will be to Lose Nivi..funny same was for Sid too. 

Viren going behind Nivi's back to revenge clearly shows how much he trusted Nivi. 

both DD and Viren are doing the same thing. Both are trying to ERADICATE the love their spouses had previously by forcing them go away from each other. DD is doing it straight up but Viren is doing behind the scenes. 

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Suchi.. D reason y we all r hating viren is not dat he maybe d stalker, but dat he allowed nivi to get hurt n is causing her pain.. Unhappy
I wish d CTs had shown him more guilty abt hurting her..

hi ashly ..how are you?? I agree with you whole heartedly.. and I mentioned in my 1st post. See I am fine with CT showing MP track n all....viren setting Nivi up....etc all is fine with me. I am on board. 

But the stuff MP did was just torture (mentally if not all physically)..and I dont agree with that...even enemy like CC did not think of stuff like this. She just took advantage of the situation. What guarantee did Viren had that Fire, HM, Bike incidents will not kill Nivi..
i mean he left to fight for herself hoping things would go in his favor.

Fire incident could have burnt Nivi if not kill her
Bike incident - anyone could have attacked her like it has happened before when she is alone
HM incident - the hit cud be hard and causing internal bleeding and kill her. also, what is the guarantee that Sid would come in few seconds of MP leaving. I mean how did Viren know what time to attack so that Sid will show up?? I mean Sid cud have showed up at anytime. This whole CT is stupid they are brainless people.

Edited by simran728 - 20 January 2011 at 12:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

how is your heath!?>?
aww suchi Hugsss to u too my precious.
yeh i know ur mood is bbad. i understand sweety. i know exactly what ur feeling thats why i wanted to give u a hug to make u feel a bit better. look sweety we are in this together rite? so dont be dishartned , its paining me to see u like this jaan. we are only seeing a bit of his story, not the full so why r we jumping to conclusions?? dont worry dear i am sure we are all thinking wrong about him and I know Viren wont let Nivi or us down.

I am fine sweety just worried about all this , health wise im good, how about u sweety??

did u check FB recently?? go to our CCBM group and there is messages for u lolz. we love u alot dear and hope ur mood is better soon.

Hi Shova,

How are you babe??? and plz I still don't understand why we are not believing that VIREN IS THE STALKER?? WHY WOULD HE TALK TO HIMSELF OTHERWISE.

I mean it is pretty clear now..whether we like it or not. The sooner we accept like the better it is for us.

and believe me ..I am not saying this without being hurt. I am hurt too just like all of you. In fact I included them in my prayers everyday ...to get together and be happy. To give some one that kind of imp and level is very sad when the truth comes out.

tell me what MOTIVE of VIREN will ever justify him torturing (mentally) and scarring Nivi to death...you saw how she was when Kurta scene happened...

OMG and also when he came back from Delhi early....he himself saw with his eyes How scared she was in VD room?? I mean there was no one there in the room. Why would Viren want to scare Nivi?? 

He cud frame Sid for Dadaji's meds...but how will e justify Sid calling that Phone in VD and all? He was in that room when Phone rang..both phones...OMG..he was standing there in a mask and laughing at her??

what was the point here? I Still Dont get it...either CT is too smart ..or I am TOO DUMB?? 

lamsDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

agree with you rach the best punishment for viren is that

he did not get any love from his family , parents, grand parents anyone.

and now that nivi started loving him
she leaves him saying tha tyou do not deserve my love because, you lost a gem of a person, and you preferred hatred over love so , go and live with your hatred.

I agree with Suchi and Rach here. His punishment is to lose Nivi. 

lamsDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Simi agree with you they just showed these things like they have set a timer and everything will happen perfectly on time. It's Nivi and BS luck they were safe but Viren left no stone unturned to harm them

Shayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index