Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 38)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

agree with you rach the best punishment for viren is that

he did not get any love from his family , parents, grand parents anyone.

and now that nivi started loving him
she leaves him saying tha tyou do not deserve my love because, you lost a gem of a person, and you preferred hatred over love so , go and live with your hatred.
I know Suchi but I am sure they will show the things which we wanted them not to show so they went exactly opposite of what we want. Or we knew that they are gonna show this and we wrote our fears and that they showed so I am sure they will show Nivi becoming forgiving goddess and helping Viren and Viren will be ok. But essense of love will be lost now.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 19 January 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
You summed it all up beautifully and I agree with every word you have written. Viren is doing this because of his love for Nivedita.
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
how anamika ?

does abuse = love
i cannot fathom that , cannot digest it honestly : S may be you can shed some light on this relationship now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

You summed it all up beautifully and I agree with every word you have written. Viren is doing this because of his love for Nivedita.
I agree with Suchi. How is abuse (emotional and now physical) equal to love? It has been pointed out that he did not hit her, but he created the situation in which she got hit. And thanks to these actions of his, she is going to be more of an emotional mess than ever. Even VD will not support her anymore because Sid has been blamed. Where is the love in all this???? 

Suchi-

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Anyway, bye for now everyone. Nice chatting but have to catch up on housework and grocery shopping. Will try and be back on later.

Suchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Hey sweety i am back now who is online to chat with me. I see suchi is here. sweety why arnt you giving me a hug?? I want a hug. so here u go a huge hug from me *HUGs*

Suchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

anamika hey sweety havnt talked to u for ages. how r u sweety. yep viru is doing this only for his nivi Big smile
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Anyway, bye for now everyone. Nice chatting but have to catch up on housework and grocery shopping. Will try and be back on later.
aww i come and u have to goCryCrybye sweety hope to catch u soon

Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index