Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 37)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

I read all the analysis and first of all I will like to tell Hira the time you are talking about at that time he was just kid of 6-7 yr and Nivi was 3-4 yrs when he was sent to boarding school and he was crying when Jw dragged him into car. So that love track is really wierd as at that age ya you feel attraction you do like other person but I want her happiness and sacrifice doesn't come in mind. So it's something else,

Suchi I agree with you for now about Viren and therefore I don't want Nivi to turn into forgiving goddess to forgive Because I don't think Viren is mentally ill it's just his revenge with sane mind.

Today everyone is saying poor Sid but for me right now he is also getting punishment of his wrong doing as he kept quite when his family was accusing Nivi and her father and Nivi during wedding confrontation, when complete family was blaming her mad he kept on feeling bad for her but didn't budge that she is innocent or she is not mad. He kept on seeing the injustice in front of his eyes without speaking anything. He will now feel how bad it is when you are blamed for something you never did or keep on watching the injustice in front of you. I would be happy if Nivi herself did that revenge on Viren instead of becoming pawn in hands of Viren. So Viren is punishment for Sid. As far as Sid is concerned I am not feeling bad but feeling bad for Nivi as she is blaming sid and will be immensly guilty about it when she find out she blamed wrong person for the offense unless Sid had committed such a dreadful act for which Nivi might feel Viren's actions are justiable.

Feeling actually bad for Nivi as she never even think of doing something bad to anyone but everyone did bad to her in one or the other way be it Keshav, HLPT, JAAL, Sid, Divya, Viren, YD. She is cheated by people she trusted.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCasyadadagmann2010ashred12Suchi-Gita97

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
why does nivi have to suffer? kolv yaar..
I just hope nivi does not forgive him and just leaves the house!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Suchi.. D reason y we all r hating viren is not dat he maybe d stalker, but dat he allowed nivi to get hurt n is causing her pain.. Unhappy
I wish d CTs had shown him more guilty abt hurting her..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
You know, I've saved all of the best NivRen episodes on my DVR b/c they are so cute, but after today I'm debating erasing them. Haven't done it yet, but it all seems like such a sham now. I guess I'll see how the wind blows before erasing them. I may just stick it on a DVD if I'm able to b/c I may want to relive the "good old days." 

Also, NivArth fans, I feel your pain after today. I don't mean that I want Nivi and Sid together, what I mean is that I feel as disappointed in my dreams of NivRen's beautiful relationship being shattered as you guys were about NivArth.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCsimran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
agree with you rach the best punishment for viren is that

he did not get any love from his family , parents, grand parents anyone.

and now that nivi started loving him
she leaves him saying tha tyou do not deserve my love because, you lost a gem of a person, and you preferred hatred over love so , go and live with your hatred.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

why does nivi have to suffer? kolv yaar..
I just hope nivi does not forgive him and just leaves the house!
I dont want Nivi to suffer. But, she cannot live with the guilt of wrongly blaming Sid, so she needs to sort that out before she leaves. When I say that she will be sent to mad house, I mean she will be out of the Sood house  and can restart her life. I am not saying she will be in the mad house foever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I really feel bad for nivi too rach

Its her who is suffering the most. : ( no one else

I just hope she goes back to NT and then lives with her alone

yash and his dad and live.

NIvi just go

these people are just like what NT said,
soods.. blood suckers

I Hate viren more thananything today.. how could he.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
she does not have to go anywhere kolv but just back to Naintara and they leave that cursed place and live their own life

I hope viren gets what he deserved today...Nivi's hatred

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index