Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 36)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I know yaar I feel for my nivi..

: ( I hope her heart does not break this time

I dont know I wont be able to write Niv... ren any more

Its going to be Nivi and Viren for me now.

Unfortunately my name has niv-----ren nowand I cannot change that username for one year.

Orelse I would have written Bewafai ka dusra naam viren : (

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
acutally mittu.. I wouldn't haev CARED if he was the stalker
its just that he let nivi get hurt thats all

thats my biggest complaint.

I mean yesterday I was expecting him to have the wound in his shoulders.

Navz and me were like writing it that he is def. going to have the wound. But now that he let nivi get hurt in front of him that too in the back of her head which coul dhave been fatal .. makes me hate him

He can do what ever he wants to sid and the entire family I care nothing..

But cause he let nivi get hurt I cannot. will not forgive him for that unless its proven that viren is NOT the stalker and it was all a set up

until then for me niv.....ren is dead

I cannot see his hands on my nivi any more. and I take back every thought i wrote in my retreats : (

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCgmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Anju sweetie I agree with all you said, but what worries me most is that when Nivi will find out Viren put her through hell just to make Sid bad in her eyes, will she able to digest this? I know he did all for love but still how will he justify himself to her? I think we have a long way to go now until we can see NivRen we loved so much. And even then many of us might not able to see the same magic again.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Ketty - I am sure we will see the magic of Nivren again on the sets but thsi time we will not see one which is woven by Viren and it will nto be ll perfect.....It will be by Nivi...her nurturing, caring and understanding Viren as himself and not this facade behind which he is hiding!! So this time it will be true love and more effective

Suchi di - I think the problem in this episode was hthey didnt show the least bit of remorese form Viren for hirtign Nivi...if they had showed how hurt he was that Nivi was hit by the other ediot and it was by mistake and she was not supposed to get hurt or may be if they had showed Viren to have beaten up that guy as he had hurt Nivi...it would be alesser blow...but the CT's didn't do it.....and showed only hatred from Viren towards SID and Nivi's pain was lost some where in this hatred!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCgmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

The first promos of this show said 'pyaar hokar bhi Nivedita ko kyun hai inkaar'. Answered today, because she either gets a loser like Sid or a psycho like Viren.

More than the aboutface in Viren's character it is the fact that Nivi is in for months of tears that has me really unhappy. And even if she cures him etc etc. to me that is highly unsatisfactory.

Great job by Kinshuk though. Totally different from the usual goody goody arm candy husbands in serials.

It will be a real challenge to the CTs to redeem Viren because if the reason is not rock solid it cant happen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghfai_luBz_NehaHCgmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I know simu

its heart breaking!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

did viren have anything to do with bhuban's death?

Did he see his father ploy against keshav?

did he hear and is that why he was sent!?

who started teh fire...

Too much fire things going on.

DI!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!!!
TAKE ONE BREATH AT A TIME!
Viren was too young to have ANYTHING to do with Bhuvan's death!
If he did see his father plot something against Keshav, he was too young to understand or do anything about it!
We all know Jawahar started the fire to burn the evidence of the illegal work he was doing in the factory!
Di.. please calm down!
Don't question so much.
Take it one step at a time!

OH BY THE WAY GIRLS...
WHAT DOES APT MEAN?
CAUSE MANY GIRLS SAY THAT THIS TITLE AND THREAD ARE APT...
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!?!?!

Apt means appropriate. 

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I hope the further story proceeds as follows:

Viren becomes successfull in framing/blaming Sid infront of everyone with Nivi's help(looks like this happened as shown in the precap). Now Viren thinks his key goal of destroying Sid's life is successful. Now his next goal is to make Nivi his completely both emotionally and physically. Emotionally he has been successfull with Nivi and next step is consumating their marraige. Before he becomes successful in this, Nivi gets to know about the true intensions behind Viren (maybe she sees his shirt with blood, or his wound or CC talking to Viren about changing HM location) . Now Nivi can do 2 things. Firstly she can bring out Viren's true colors infront of family, but for this she needs Sid's help since nobody anyway likes or beleives her in Sood family. I dont like this option since I dont want her to again rely on someone for help and its not easy to blame and frame Viren. I want her to deal with this mess herself. The second option is quite interesting and hope it goes this way. Nivi gets to know about Viren's plan and his hatred towards Sid. Nivi never shows that she knows the truth to Viren. Now she will start acting like a person who has actually lost her mind and is mentally not stable and forgets things. This will make everyone in the Sood house feel that Nivi is actually mad and Sid was not involved in this. Offcourse V wont beleive this, but Nivi wont accept defeat either and continues to be strong in acting like a mad person. Now the Sood house puts Nivi in  a mental hospital. Viren cant stop this since Nivi is not by his side. By doing this Viren lost his aim of framing Sid and he also lost Nivi. So, two of Viren's key ambitions are destroyed. This is when Viren has to start from scratch with Nivi.

Edited by kolv - 19 January 2011 at 10:59pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index