Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 35)

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Yo finally watched the episode. Don't kill me, but it wasn't that bad. Don't have the energy to elaborate further, but yeah I'll say for a fact that at this juncture we are not at all sure what Viren's feelings for Nivi are in actuality. That's a million dollar question in my opinion. I was misled into thinking Viren doesn't love Nivi, which was really what I sort of disgorged out from my brief stint of skimming through the written update. However, what I managed to conclude after watching the episode was quite different in that we're still not aware of Viren's true intentions as far as Nivi is concerned. Sure he is using her, sure he is out to get Sid for some cryptic reason, but does he not love Nivi? That question still lingers. I have a feeling he does love her- beyond limits and selflessly. To me it looks like she is an obsession, a desire. I was thinking to when Viren first confesses his love for Nivi; sure his developing feelings of supposed love seemed a tad too abrupt but the fact of the matter here is that, at that point in time, Viren was not aware of Niviarth, right? Unless ofcourse that ignorance was pretense as well, I don't suppose Viren had any idea of their past love or even past friendship for that matter. Yet still he proclaimed to have fallen in love with her and even went on to NT for Nivi's hand. That seems dodgy with the current state of affairs in mind. 

I was never vociferous about this but I always wanted Viren's side of the story to be related to Nivi and Sid's childhood. I remember asking for some clarification on Niviarth's childhood friendship since I didn't watch the show from its inaugural but yeah having gathered some facts about them, I mused over the possibility that there was another side of the story to that angle aka Viren's tale. I imagined Sid and Putul and their ever increasing friendship. Then I imagined Viren. So it goes along the lines of the fact that as a kid Viren was flustered by Nivi, admiring as she would roam about here and there. He'd watch her from his window sill playing with Sid, and couldn't help but feel something for her. He'd want to talk to her, would want to spend time with her but would never get the chance because for Nivi it was Sid and for Sid it was Nivi. Viren being shy and reticent in nature exacerberated his troubles of mustering up the courage to talk to her beyond a simple greeting.  But time was the essence here. He knew or atleast felt that what he felt for Nivi was something way more than what he'd feel for a neighbour, an acquaintance or even a friend. He would occasionally mutter to himself the possibility of having fallen in love which is one day heard by CC. Not believing these turn of events and pondering over the consequences this could have in the future, she decides to send Viren off to boarding school leaving him totally shattered. He begs, he resents but she wouldn't listen. Then he threatens to take his life which only shocks CC more. But then she plays a nasty game and plays her cards; knowing Niviarth's increasing proximity as best of the pals, she coerces Viren into one such instance where Nivi and Sid happen to be playing and points out towards their blooming friendship being an omen for an everlasting bond of love. This totally shatters Viren whilst CC utlises this to her advantage and goes on telling him that Nivi's happiness lies with Sid prompting Viren to succumb to his pledge of keeping the smile on Nivi's face forever and never letting a crease of worry spread across her forehead. Knowing that he wouldn't be able to go about being inconspicuous about his love fore her, perhaps it was best for him to take his lodgings and go off to boarding school. What made this decision seem all the more necessary was Sid's constant blabbering about Nivi and how great she is. He just couldn't take it. He was no angel and wouldn't go about pretending to behappy for them. He needed to go away. Away from Nivi, away from Sid and away from this household which only seemed to be housing reverberations hailing Sid as the benefactor of the family, as the gifted kid destined to be on the road of success. And so he does- as he packs his bags and trudges down the steps, with CC closely behind him, he glances back one last time towards Nivi's house. Then praying a silent prayer in his heart to some day make Nivi realize his love for her, he finally sits in the car and closes the door and watched his house getting smaller and smaller in the distance as heads towards an unknown journey. 

OK so then what I imagined in my little narrative here is that, keeping the old school essence of boarding school LOL, he basically is a victim of childhood abuse from teachers, roomies and the likes which ultimately leads him to develop an inferiority complex, and leaves him morally, emotionally and mentally battered leading to his inexplicable behaviour, as we call it after seeing today's episode today. 

LOL That was just a little tale that I would often ponder about. I'm sure its filled with inconsistencies but honestly it's just a folklore and nothing more. But yeah I just felt like killing time so decided to be vocal about it :p

Damn I rambled on for too long. So where were we? Oh yeah the fact that I watched the episode LOL So yeah my point was that we still don't Viren's equation with Nivi and neither do we know about his troubled past. I am going to wait and be on a lookout for that before I give myself a break from the show (which I can't coz I find KinHa and NivRen adorable even with the current state of affairs. OMG the forehead kiss today was beyond descriptive :D Awwwww and the hugs! But the forehead kiss stole the show <3) 

Yeah. That's all LOL G'night everybody! This post is long :O

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsasyadadagmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-_Namita_

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Mythri wonderful analysis sweetie. I don't think that Viren is getting back at Sid for property, I agree with you that something happened in earlier which have caused him losing BS's trust and may be Sid was responsible but Viren got the burnt. About YD's lashing I sometime really wish that I can shut her up, she doesn't think twice about how her words can affect peoples. Well your analysis of Nivi's current character sketch is perfect, I agree that Nivi is now not what she once used to be, she is doubting Sid from a long time and she even confronted him but she is still careful to take his name in front on anyone else. I know all going to change tomorrow but we have to see what Viren told her to make her speak. I am really angry at Viren today but I can't deny that I saw a pain and worry in his eyes when he was waiting for Nivi to wake up. But still just can't forgive him for using her as pawn in his twisted game. I loved what you said about Viren doesn't know that Nivi's love and her faith in god is stronger than his hatred. That give me a lots of hope. Well it is good to see that positivity in this forum is increasing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
did viren have anything to do with bhuban's death?

Did he see his father ploy against keshav?

did he hear and is that why he was sent!?

who started teh fire...

Too much fire things going on.

asyadadagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
 I still have to hear it from Viren or see itmyself to believe that viren is the stalker and thats teh truth..

There is more to the story

But I cannot forgive viren right now. In his care , in his protection , and under his responsibility Nivi was hurt
and for that I hate him

And all the pain she has went through I hate him for that

gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

did viren have anything to do with bhuban's death?

Did he see his father ploy against keshav?

did he hear and is that why he was sent!?

who started teh fire...

Too much fire things going on.

DI!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!!!
TAKE ONE BREATH AT A TIME!
Viren was too young to have ANYTHING to do with Bhuvan's death!
If he did see his father plot something against Keshav, he was too young to understand or do anything about it!
We all know Jawahar started the fire to burn the evidence of the illegal work he was doing in the factory!
Di.. please calm down!
Don't question so much.
Take it one step at a time!

OH BY THE WAY GIRLS...
WHAT DOES APT MEAN?
CAUSE MANY GIRLS SAY THAT THIS TITLE AND THREAD ARE APT...
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!?!?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
girls, remember Viren's dialogue "Is dil ne itni chotein khayi hain." There has to be something major in his past because of which he is what he is. We have to wait for that part to be revealed now. But don't believe in what eyes are showing us as they are not showing the whole picture. And he only wants Nivi, he desires her, she is his obsession and cannot bear anybody still liking her which is Sid in this case. He wants Nivi to be only his that is why he wants to convert Nivi's so called love or friendship with Sid into hatred. He does not care about anybody else in the family. Only he cares is Nivi and that Nivi should hate him. So this has to do with love..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghFaizuuNivRengmann2010Suchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Mahi APT means perfect..suitable..

And thanks for the song..It is beautiful. Good luck to you for your new semester. I am sure you will do good. We will wait for you tomorrow.. DO come and peep in..And see if things are OK here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3gmann2010

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I still have to hear it from Viren or see itmyself to believe that viren is the stalker and thats teh truth..

There is more to the story

But I cannot forgive viren right now. In his care , in his protection , and under his responsibility Nivi was hurt
and for that I hate him

And all the pain she has went through I hate him for that

Suchi Di  I think u r the most hurt by Viren's change....may be Nivi will also not be so hurt...Just kidding...I understand all your pints and u r right at your points about Viren's responsibility... He took saath oheras to protect Nivi and here he is only being the stalker...but I feel that Viren feels because he is doign this all himself, he justifies that Nivi was nt really in any danger... For his  the rod incident was just not planned and I am sure the other person would have gotten beatings from Viren!!

Viren's mind is now full of hatred towards SID and heart full of nivi...so he is not able to think straight...Wait until Nivi uski mind pe havi hojaye then he will realize his mistake and I am sure he will repent and change...this only our Nivi can do and no body else... Please don't feel bad!!

gmann2010anjubalaSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index