Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 33)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Here I go about my negativity again. One thing I don't understand that if Viren is so smart then how come he doesn't think that when truth about him trying to frame Sid will come out, everyone in his family and Nivi's family will hate him. Does he think that he is invisible and won't get caught? Wouldn't that time his position will be worse than what he has today? And that infamous article said that KM will be a new face of hero in 2011. If this is what hero looks like then how bad villain will be.  Oh god I am so mad, I think I am more mad at myself than Viren for blindly trusting him and ignoring all clues.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728NivRenDeewaniSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Anyway leave all this and tell me what role Nandu should play now to take revenge from Viren for blaming his love Sid.

I think Nandu will start stalking GM and will blame it on Viren. Tit for tat. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Here I go about my negativity again. One thing I don't understand that if Viren is so smart then how come he doesn't think that when truth about him trying to frame Sid will come out, everyone in his family and Nivi's family will hate him. Does he think that he is invisible and won't get caught? Wouldn't that time his position will be worse than what he has today? And that infamous article said that KM will be a new face of hero in 2011. If this is what hero looks like then how bad villain will be.  Oh god I am so mad, I think I am more mad at myself than Viren for blindly trusting him and ignoring all clues.
Ketty jaan, my sweetu yes Viren is smart so dont u think he has thought these things?? thats why his motive is smoething else and when the truth does comeout there will be no reason to blame him as he will be innocent i belive. And the article, well this is the begenning of the new hero in 2011 and he will be hero in a positive way sweety i belive. I dunno how to explain this but see Viren thinks things out and plans things accordingly and when the truth comes out it will not be about him rather the truth will be something else that will make him hero and make him more lovable in 2011, do i make sense oh wished i could write better lolz.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Ketty don't be mad jaan negative characters thinks they are so smart that no one can catch them. I don't understand how the person like him be so careless in his own approach to do such silly mistakes so that he can be caught so easily. Anyway lets hope for the best I am taking Sanju words now that he will appear to be negative and will not be negative. I don't know how it mean he will appear to be negative and not be negative but still I want to be hopeful.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Anyway leave all this and tell me what role Nandu should play now to take revenge from Viren for blaming his love Sid.

I think Nandu will start stalking GM and will blame it on Viren. Tit for tat. Big smile
aw thats why i love u guys, even though u guys are depressed u bring up nandu, hey why is lalji always frgotten yaar??Cry

well nandu the B will try framing viren for having an afair with lajwanti ROFL and that will be the biggest revenge for viren naa as nivi will go away from him lolz.

but i like ur idea as well kettyBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
hey guys need to go and have lunch. i will try to come online soon bye.

gmann2010

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

<font color="#3366ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here I go about my negativity again. One thing I don't understand that if Viren is so smart then how come he doesn't think that when truth about him trying to frame Sid will come out, everyone in his family and Nivi's family will hate him. Does he think that he is invisible and won't get caught? Wouldn't that time his position will be worse than what he has today? And that infamous article said that KM will be a new face of hero in 2011. If this is what hero looks like then how bad villain will be. Oh god I am so mad, I think I am more mad at myself than Viren for blindly trusting him and ignoring all clues.</font>

When you plan something this big you dont think you'll get caught. Im sure Viren is sure in his head that there is no chance for him to get caught.

We still dont know why hes doing it! When we find that out things should be clearer .

I think hes different developments of his character is still getting developed...Im hoping you'll see a change in him later hopefully

gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Shova sweetie you are making perfect sense. And I truly admire you for putting so much efforts to make us all feel better. Sweetie I will be better in time, but today my mind has taken over and refuse to understand, so let's see how things plans out tomorrow. I am really praying that you, Navz, Anju, Milee, Mahi and Fiaza are right, I don't want yours trust to be broken.

Edited by gmann2010 - 19 January 2011 at 8:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index