Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 32)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

aww sweety a big hug from my side Hugwhat show were u watching that made u even more upset??
@bold- agreed, i dont want that to happen as well.

oh i think we just have to wait and see what happens naa??

Thanks sweetie for a hug. Big hug to you too. Hug I was watching Criminal Mind. Anyways I am going to watch masterpiece classic - Persuasion or North and South to get my mind off things.

Well about CCBM, I think I will wait and see what happens tomorrow. I am sure that they are going to give us bigger shock on friday and we will have depressed weekend. Sorry sweetie, if I am putting dampening in your mood, I don't want to drag you down with my negativity.

no sweety ur not dragging me down with ur mood. sweety i am always here to listen to anything u have to say so dont feel bad. and yes they will put a huge shock on friday and make us worry and wait over the weekendAngry Oh well just have to prepare ourselves and wait for it thats all we can do now.

Oh u watch those shows?? niceBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Aashvee sweetie Hug I totally get it what you are feeling. It felt like something really precious of me lost today.I am worried too that when Nivi finds out that she put blame on innocent person she won't be able to forgive herself. I don't like Sid either and I really don't want to feel sorry for him either and all this drama is just forcing me to do that I am hating this. I wanted to strangle Viren too but you see something is still forcing me to hang on to the hope that Viren can't be just that bad. I don't know sweetie, my heart and mind are at war today and this is happening after quite a long time. I started to even feel with mind before I started watching CCBM but NivRen changed that for me, and now I think I will again will start feeling with my mind because I think my heart can deceive me, but my mind won't. Such a pity really, I hate how CTs made a mockery of our faith and love. I am sorry rather than giving you something positive I am giving you more negative. Sweetie just read Milee, Navz, Anju and Fiaza's posts, may be that will make you feel better. Hope to see you back soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Hey ashvee I am with you in this as for me their magical journey comes to and abrupt end. I just can't trust Viren anymore earlier when Viren was not used to be with Nivi I used to get worried but now I will be worried seeing Viren with Nivi and Nivi putting blind faith in it. I am saying what ever Sid did to Viren he should not bring Nivi and dadaji in between I wouldn't mind if he had fighted with him, blamed him for business conspiracy or something stalked him rather than Nivi. Tried to prove him mentally unstable without using Nivi in between. 

Anyway I will try to get positive Ya Viren will be out standing but for me he is no more Nivi ka Viren. Even if he trying to take revenge for tears Sid gave to Nivi then also to avenge this he is giving more tears and breaking her even more.

I remember NT dadi's dialog now when she said ek bar uska bharosa tut chuka hai aur agar dusri baar uska bharosa tuta to voh seh nahi payegi tut jayegi. So I think this will break Nivi and she will not be able to trust anyone after this.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728lamsashred12Suchi-Gita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

North and South. My awesome awesome John Thornton. Kettiepieee, he is SO mineeeeee...Evil Smile

Ok we will talk about him sometime through PM, he is one of my all time favorite character. I just can't get enough of 2008 version of North & South. You better watch that today. Smile

Anyways I just hope that we get some hope this week about Nivi, I don't want to waste my weekend. I can't believe after all this I am still hoping. 
Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Ashvuu i totaly understand you jaan. infact i felt the same way sweety. yes its like something pure and so precious is taken from us. yeh it was just heartbreaking to see Nivi hugging him like this and then we see viren's self talk and it felt like the whole world is comeing to an end. Jannu what u just wrote i think mirriors all our feeling. i am sure everyone of us is feeling like this. I cried for anhour mabye thats why im feeling a bit better, but jaan if we keep thinking like this we will feel even more depressed. I am feeling a bit negative thats true but trying to remainpostive will only make u feel better jaan. I am happy u vented out ur thoughts jaan and i am sure u feel a bit better am i rite?? well u take care now sweety and i am sure there is a light at the end of this dark tunnel. a million hugs to u sweetyHughope u feel positive soon.

this whole thing is hurting me too u know but what else can we do now other then think of the best rite?? so smile jaan.

tamushigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

North and South. My awesome awesome John Thornton. Kettiepieee, he is SO mineeeeee...Evil Smile

Ok we will talk about him sometime through PM, he is one of my all time favorite character. I just can't get enough of 2008 version of North & South. You better watch that today. Smile

Anyways I just hope that we get some hope this week about Nivi, I don't want to waste my weekend. I can't believe after all this I am still hoping. 
Shocked
thats the sprit ketty see ur being hopeful Big smile keep it up and i am sure we will be jumping up and down when the whole truth is reaveled

tamushigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Aashvee sweetie Hug I totally get it what you are feeling. It felt like something really precious of me lost today.I am worried too that when Nivi finds out that she put blame on innocent person she won't be able to forgive herself. I don't like Sid either and I really don't want to feel sorry for him either and all this drama is just forcing me to do that I am hating this. I wanted to strangle Viren too but you see something is still forcing me to hang on to the hope that Viren can't be just that bad. I don't know sweetie, my heart and mind are at war today and this is happening after quite a long time. I started to even feel with mind before I started watching CCBM but NivRen changed that for me, and now I think I will again will start feeling with my mind because I think my heart can deceive me, but my mind won't. Such a pity really, I hate how CTs made a mockery of our faith and love. I am sorry rather than giving you something positive I am giving you more negative. Sweetie just read Milee, Navz, Anju and Fiaza's posts, may be that will make you feel better. Hope to see you back soon.
ketty jaan i think everyones mind and heart is at war rite now. dont wory sweety all will be fine, i jjust want the CTs to do a good job out of it and not make me regret feeling so positive today.

and uff i really dont want all the focus to be on sid now and people feeling sorry for him and in turn nivi also, i will die that day seriously. i just want our magical Nivren back

tamushigmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Anyway leave all this and tell me what role Nandu should play now to take revenge from Viren for blaming his love Sid.

NivRenDeewaniSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index