Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 3)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ok i am really mad guys..,what do I do? what reaction to give? what what what? why why why?

i have no words..i am speechless...i am stunned? we have spent hrs and months behind Nivren...

We loved them. We prayed for them (like in real). We adored them. We called Nivi his Destiny.......oh my god. 

OH I wish we knew...wish we had even slightest idea..what is behind this mask..

oh man. i am feeling dizzy. and honestly i am. I am not lying or making up story to make it dramatic. I was up till 4am ...bcos of Nivren and I have a life too. I have to come to work and perform..and no..

we sacrificed so much time for this??? What a Slap on our faces???

Edited by simran728 - 19 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushiShayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Girls, please clam down and take deep breaths, we all know that until Viren's past is revealed, none of us will quit the show and leave NivRen, so I suggest we calm ourselves down and then take one episode at a time, because we can always quit the show after his past is revealed and if it does not justify his actions, then we can quit !! I'm still ready to give him the benefit of the doubt because I still don't know what he went through and why and what happened in his past.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesihuvids08ShayafantamushiScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Suchi-

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Sorry to say this but I think we should stop giving positice twist for every Viren's disastrous action. Oh may be he is doing all this for Nivi's deep love, oh maybe he has childhood problem and hence justified, oh maybe his parents did not care for him etc etc etc. Would you forgive Sid if he did all this? Do you forgive DD for being selfish because of her parents? I really really dont want Viren to be in LOVE with Nivi. His love seems really disgusting. I want Nivi to kick him out of her life and move on. He needs to start everything from scratch and go through hell if he wants her love. If he is mentally sick then I think there is no ray of hope.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-xaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Simran, Suchi - Please get hold of yourselves.I know what you guys are going through and can understand ur pain too(as I went through same for ragvir).Don't torture yourselves over this. yes me too feel Viren is in totaly wrong here .
But because of him/cts, don't stress yourself too much, it's not worth it, I am telling you from experience. I love you all and can't see u in depress and hopelessly frustrated mode.

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
navzz one thought..

why did he say its a test of my love..

that one statement is making me think. I am saying I hate viren but you know we really cannot hate him or nivren.

That one statement is making me think again and again what if there is a bigger motive

what if the real stalker is not caught i mean the one who wants to harm nivi

But I cannot swallow that nivi got physically hurt cause of him

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansihusimran728zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Perfect title Mahi. I trying to be positive but I think negativity is quickly catching up with me. i am really angry at Viren today, I am more angry at myself for believing in Viren. Today CT ruined a perfect character for me. I don't know how they are going to justify whatever Viren is doing. No justification allows him to hurt his wife physically, who he claimed to be in love with and can do anything to protect her. It would have been better if he would have taken a revenge from dushman ki beti openly and I would have hated him first but then I might have liked him later when he would have repented. But now I don't  know how to forgive him. 

sihutamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraGita97

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
If I have to deal with one more overly negative comment,
I will go crazy! Don't lose hope just yet! This is the same NivRen we looked up to, loved and cherished! Don't give up on them just yet! Please for the sake of MY sanity!

sihutamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-Gita97xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THe one thing that made me sure that it was not viren .. was that Nivi was HURT physically and our viren the viren we knew would have never let that happen no matter what

and the FACT that it happened and he was behind it, then no way i can forgive him

prajeesihusimran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index