Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 29)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Faiza awsome awsome analysis jaan loved it alot, thanks sweetyHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by ashred12

Suchi.. If u r online.. Can u make ff wer nivi is torturing viren , emotionally? Just for our peace of mind..
I will make one where all people are torturing him specially Nivi as he is Villian for today.
hey Rachu ur still mad at viren???
Yep shova I am still mad at him for breaking Nivi's heart and no justification of his act can make him look innocent to me. Not only Nivi but his dadaji's too as his dadaji started to believe him again but he will loose all the respect after truth comes out and it will be out soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728tamushiScintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot rachu.. Waiting for ur ff on nivi's revenge..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Thanx a lot rachu.. Waiting for ur ff on nivi's revenge..
As Viren was our Fav character so his punishment must be bigger than other evil characters what if Nivi goes full on psycho on him or stalk him till he ends up in asylum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
My fairy tale has come to an end. I feel such a pain I cannot describe it. No matter what they show and how they show it, this pain will never go away. Something so pure, so beautiful, so untouched will never be the same again....Cry

I'm going to watch the episode and I'll be back soon jaanupies, love you all and missed you all. I can't access my PMs at the moment, still in Uni but I will get back to my room and reply soon.

Thanks Mahi for the introduction and the title jaan, very apt. It will take some time to come to terms with this. I am heartbroken todayCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Suchi.. If u r online.. Can u make ff wer nivi is torturing viren , emotionally? Just for our peace of mind..
I will make one where all people are torturing him specially Nivi as he is Villian for today.
Yep shova I am still mad at him for breaking Nivi's heart and no justification of his act can make him look innocent to me. Not only Nivi but his dadaji's too as his dadaji started to believe him again but he will loose all the respect after truth comes out and it will be out soon.
oh Rachu calm down sweety, let me give you a hugHug. ok i understand what ur saying jaan but look this is just the beginning rite?? we are yet to see more side to him. why r we jumping to conclusion that he is hurting nivi and dadaji. when we see peoples other face we do often take it as a bad way and only look at the negative aspect of it and dont really wait or listen to the whole story behind it. I think we all are just getting worried way too quickly jaan. I mean we only saw what a few second of viren's talks and now we are concluding he is negative, harming nivi, breaking her heart. no rachu this isnt rite i am sorry to say, i think we should just all calm down, take a deep breath in and think of this whole situation in a diffrent light. lets just wait till more is reveled then we can decide if Viren is innocent or not. DO i make sense jaan, i am only trying to calm you down and what i said is my POV only so if i hurt u i am sorry jaan. give mea hug and smile ok?? I am missing my positive RachuHugHugHugbut i am loving what u are writing and its so obvious how much u loved Virens character and ur dissapointment in him is showing it  and i know when he will turn out to be positive or innocent (hopefully) u will be the happiest person am i rite??

tamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Aashvee Hug good to see you sweetie. We definitely heart broken today. I am trying really hard to bring myself to believe in Viren but still failing miserably. Well let's see what we have in store in upcoming episodes. If he is doing this all to take revenge with Sid with a some stupid reason, I will hate him more than Sid. Right now I am just trying to keep open mind. I know that we can't treat Viren differently because he is our favorite character, but I just don't want to believe that Nivi can get hurt twice, but anyways if that happens I have to come up with terms with it. This really sucks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

oh Rachu calm down sweety, let me give you a hugHug. ok i understand what ur saying jaan but look this is just the beginning rite?? we are yet to see more side to him. why r we jumping to conclusion that he is hurting nivi and dadaji. when we see peoples other face we do often take it as a bad way and only look at the negative aspect of it and dont really wait or listen to the whole story behind it. I think we all are just getting worried way too quickly jaan. I mean we only saw what a few second of viren's talks and now we are concluding he is negative, harming nivi, breaking her heart. no rachu this isnt rite i am sorry to say, i think we should just all calm down, take a deep breath in and think of this whole situation in a diffrent light. lets just wait till more is reveled then we can decide if Viren is innocent or not. DO i make sense jaan, i am only trying to calm you down and what i said is my POV only so if i hurt u i am sorry jaan. give mea hug and smile ok?? I am missing my positive RachuHugHugHugbut i am loving what u are writing and its so obvious how much u loved Virens character and ur dissapointment in him is showing it  and i know when he will turn out to be positive or innocent (hopefully) u will be the happiest person am i rite??
I think you are right but just like there is saying that when you break the trust its difficult to regain. I just want him to go through bigger test. I don't want him to forgiven so easily just because he is married to Nivi. Today senario is this that he is the one who hurted Nivi just because of his baseless hatred towards sid Just think logically what 6-7 yr old Sid might have done to him that he hates him so much it is just baseless. He was in boarding where you get many friends and life so what makes him hate Sid. Just a insecurity complex and he is doing all this. Here I do agree with Bani that he was grown in good boarding where you get moral or healthy educaion and its your evil mind that make you so wrong, if he was child, if he had been kept in isolation then his hatred might be justiable but initially he is shown as worldly wise so they can't completely take 180 turn and shown him to spend his life in asylum.  

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index