Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 28)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
@Rachi Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Hellloooooooooooooo!!!
Awwwwwwww, Thank You!!!!!!!!!
Yup, I Don't Know What, But I Said Previously Too, Viren Has Logical Reason(s) As To Why He's Doing This.
He's Not Stupid To Just Take Revenge. There Has To Be Some Justified Explanation. What? Time Will Tell.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Suchi.. If u r online.. Can u make ff wer nivi is torturing viren , emotionally? Just for our peace of mind..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=FaizaNivRen]Guys, Today, Since Viren Got Shirtless, I Also Want To Comment On His Tatoo He Has, Cos Tatoos Represent Something Personal.
Now, I Dont Think Kinshuk REALLY Has A Tatoo (Unless I'm Wrong), But Still.

Viren's Tatoo Is Called The Nautical Star. The nautical star is a 5-pointed star, the points are split in half and filled with an alternating color (usually black-red or black-white), creating a 3D illusion. People have star tattoos for similar reasons, you can rely on them when you are lost in your life, they are a light in the darkness. Most People Have Them For guidance and protection.

So Viren, How Does That Link With Him? Viren's Star Is Red And Black, And He Was Initially Lost In Life With No Direction, And Suddenly He Found Light In His Darkness, And Became A Light In Nivi's Darkness. His Tatoo Refer's To One Direction Only, Love?Revenge? Something? Nivi?
It Also Means Guidance, But What Guidance?
Protection, Nivi's Protector?

Just A Thought I Thought I Could Share.
Anyone Like To Enlighten Us On It? ...
Maybe This Might Help Us?

[/QUOTE
So this means right now he is directionless sailor who is lost in darkness and Nivi is his nautical star who will provide him guidance, protection and direction.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujatamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Suchi.. If u r online.. Can u make ff wer nivi is torturing viren , emotionally? Just for our peace of mind..
I will make one where all people are torturing him specially Nivi as he is Villian for today.

lamsNivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by ashred12

I will make one where all people are torturing him specially Nivi as he is Villian for today.
hey Rachu ur still mad at viren???

tamushisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Milee thank you so much for this post sweetie it was needed !! I was depressed at first, then became positive each time i watched tonight's scene again !! so am sure there is more to this then they have shown !!

@ bold : that was my first theory too that he is pretending to be the MP to find out the real culprit and he is responsible for this incident only !!

But if he is the stalker then I have another theory, which you must have read already !!

[/QUOTE]

I think we should stop thinking that Viren is pretending to be the MP etc etc. If he was pretending then CTs wouldn't show that scene where is his talkiing his mind out. This is the first time where they have shown what he thinks. Wow its so sad that inspite of them clearly showing who the MP is, we are still not able to beleive it and trying to keep some ray of hope.  I think keeping any hope is going to hurt the viewers more than anyone else.

I always felt it was odd that a good hero would allow his loving brother lose on his love and be forced to marry someone he doesn't like. If Viren wanted he could always unite Nivi and Sid, but he did the opposite. We always tried to positive twists for his clear negative actions.

Edited by kolv - 19 January 2011 at 6:29pm

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I have read the +ve analysis of mille di , anju di and navz ...but somehow I still cant accept it , See how we reacted when Sid was spineless and DD behaved bad and CC too and YD too ... but just because its Viren why arent we accepting his -ve ness ... I am sorry but whatever Sid did too him , this isnt the way he needs to treat Sid ,

Ok so from the start a) he told CC after wedding we will take revenge b) he didnt like how Sid treats his dad  c) No one has explained to him that Keshav is not dushman and nivi is not dushman ki betti ... So I feel all this is for revenge ... And he dosent love Nivi ... Its all a show ...

But I am still going to watch the show ... because its interesting but somehow I have lost hope on Viren ...and as usual Nivi is the helpless girl as in all Hindi TV serials ... Sad but thats the true state of affairs in hindi TV serial

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kolvsimran728tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

I have read the +ve analysis of mille di , anju di and navz ...but somehow I still cant accept it , See how we reacted when Sid was spineless and DD behaved bad and CC too and YD too ... but just because its Viren why arent we accepting his -ve ness ... I am sorry but whatever Sid did too him , this isnt the way he needs to treat Sid ,

Ok so from the start a) he told CC after wedding we will take revenge b) he didnt like how Sid treats his dad  c) No one has explained to him that Keshav is not dushman and nivi is not dushman ki betti ... So I feel all this is for revenge ... And he dosent love Nivi ... Its all a show ...

But I am still going to watch the show ... because its interesting but somehow I have lost hope on Viren ...and as usual Nivi is the helpless girl as in all Hindi TV serials ... Sad but thats the true state of affairs in hindi TV serial
I completely agree with you lamya we can't just forgive Viren because he is our favorite character and he is Nivi's husband I really want to strangle him actually for hurting Nivi so badly and Nivi calls him only for her support who is her biggest enemy.

I know in serial Nivi will forgive him and make her marriege work but I am going to make a FF where she will be stronger and strangle him and give him all the pains he gave her.

simran728tamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index