Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani - Page 24

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

oh Rachu calm down sweety, let me give you a hug🤗. ok i understand what ur saying jaan but look this is just the beginning rite?? we are yet to see more side to him. why r we jumping to conclusion that he is hurting nivi and dadaji. when we see peoples other face we do often take it as a bad way and only look at the negative aspect of it and dont really wait or listen to the whole story behind it. I think we all are just getting worried way too quickly jaan. I mean we only saw what a few second of viren's talks and now we are concluding he is negative, harming nivi, breaking her heart. no rachu this isnt rite i am sorry to say, i think we should just all calm down, take a deep breath in and think of this whole situation in a diffrent light. lets just wait till more is reveled then we can decide if Viren is innocent or not. DO i make sense jaan, i am only trying to calm you down and what i said is my POV only so if i hurt u i am sorry jaan. give mea hug and smile ok?? I am missing my positive Rachu🤗🤗🤗but i am loving what u are writing and its so obvious how much u loved Virens character and ur dissapointment in him is showing it  and i know when he will turn out to be positive or innocent (hopefully) u will be the happiest person am i rite??

I think you are right but just like there is saying that when you break the trust its difficult to regain. I just want him to go through bigger test. I don't want him to forgiven so easily just because he is married to Nivi. Today senario is this that he is the one who hurted Nivi just because of his baseless hatred towards sid Just think logically what 6-7 yr old Sid might have done to him that he hates him so much it is just baseless. He was in boarding where you get many friends and life so what makes him hate Sid. Just a insecurity complex and he is doing all this. Here I do agree with Bani that he was grown in good boarding where you get moral or healthy educaion and its your evil mind that make you so wrong, if he was child, if he had been kept in isolation then his hatred might be justiable but initially he is shown as worldly wise so they can't completely take 180 turn and shown him to spend his life in asylum.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I got to say this hats off to Kinshuk for his amazing acting ...and actually all the actors ..but I just feel cheated as I spent 3-4 months idolizing Viren and I get this ... anyways from now on shall not get attached to any character lesson learnt
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

My fairy tale has come to an end. I feel such a pain I cannot describe it. No matter what they show and how they show it, this pain will never go away. Something so pure, so beautiful, so untouched will never be the same again....😭

I'm going to watch the episode and I'll be back soon jaanupies, love you all and missed you all. I can't access my PMs at the moment, still in Uni but I will get back to my room and reply soon.

Thanks Mahi for the introduction and the title jaan, very apt. It will take some time to come to terms with this. I am heartbroken today😭

Ashvee jaan how r u?? i knew u will be saying this thats why i sent a PM to make u feel better lolz. but i see ur at uni. Jaan dont worry sweety our viren isnt like this have faith in him jaan. what ever he is doing is for his love towards Nivi and we shouldnt loose faith or hope in them. jaan plz dont be sad, u know when i see u sad i get extremly sad so give me a hug and a smile now sweety
also wanna add that this is just a glims of the starting of Virens track and if we loose faith and hope then its not rite. we have to see the whole story to say that our dreams and faith are shattred, and untill we are proven wrong lets just all try to remain positive. I know its hard but hey their is no harm in trying. the more positive thoughts you think the more better you will feel, trust me. In the morning i was soo damn depressed and thought just negative but now thinking just positive thoughts is helping alot.

And ashvee soo good to see u online jaa was missing you heaps.🤗
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Aashvee 🤗 good to see you sweetie. We definitely heart broken today. I am trying really hard to bring myself to believe in Viren but still failing miserably. Well let's see what we have in store in upcoming episodes. If he is doing this all to take revenge with Sid with a some stupid reason, I will hate him more than Sid. Right now I am just trying to keep open mind. I know that we can't treat Viren differently because he is our favorite character, but I just don't want to believe that Nivi can get hurt twice, but anyways if that happens I have to come up with terms with it. This really sucks.

@bold-it wont happen ketty, they cant show nivi getting heart broken twice and if they do then CT's will kill their own show.

Ketty i dunno but i am not worried anymore and i dont see this new viren any diffrent now, i think i have read way too much of navz,milee and anju's post lolz.
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I think you are right but just like there is saying that when you break the trust its difficult to regain. I just want him to go through bigger test. I don't want him to forgiven so easily just because he is married to Nivi. Today senario is this that he is the one who hurted Nivi just because of his baseless hatred towards sid Just think logically what 6-7 yr old Sid might have done to him that he hates him so much it is just baseless. He was in boarding where you get many friends and life so what makes him hate Sid. Just a insecurity complex and he is doing all this. Here I do agree with Bani that he was grown in good boarding where you get moral or healthy educaion and its your evil mind that make you so wrong, if he was child, if he had been kept in isolation then his hatred might be justiable but initially he is shown as worldly wise so they can't completely take 180 turn and shown him to spend his life in asylum.  

@bold- Rachu how do we know this jaan?? we dont even know the reason behind virens hatred towards sid so how can u say it baseless. yes we r making prediction that it can be linked to his childhood but we are still not shown anything jaan so please dont think this and worry over this.
also we still dont know his motive yet and what wrong he did so i think its too eirly to say he should be put through a bigger test. But Racu yes if he does break nivi heart and goes total negative then jaan i am on ur side but until i am proven wrong i will reamin like this and trust what ever viren is doing is for nivis well being only.Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lams

But I got to say this hats off to Kinshuk for his amazing acting ...and actually all the actors ..but I just feel cheated as I spent 3-4 months idolizing Viren and I get this ... anyways from now on shall not get attached to any character lesson learnt

aww lams🤗how r u sweety?? so ur not gonna idoliz viren no more??why jaan just cause we saw a glimps of a diffrent side to viren?? i think there is more to this side of viren and we will see it in the upcoming week so lets be patient and watch without jumping to conclusion. I am sure the CTs have a treat for us in the end of all this drama and we will love Viren more then before, trust me. so smile sweety😃 i cant bear to see u guys upset.Am i getting a smile from my lams???where is it, i cant see it sweety ehehehehe.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
OMG where is everyone😭I am like talking to my self here, have taken over page 30...im feeling bored here some one come and chat..am i that bad???😭 was only trying to cheer u girls up and i am alone now....................
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

@bold-it wont happen ketty, they cant show nivi getting heart broken twice and if they do then CT's will kill their own show.

Ketty i dunno but i am not worried anymore and i dont see this new viren any diffrent now, i think i have read way too much of navz,milee and anju's post lolz.

Shova it is good to hear that you are not worried. I am majorly confused and can't just be positive yet. On top of it I was watching a show on TV which made me more upset. Now I think I need a major diversion.

I read everyone's post and I think everyone is right in their own thinking. I just know that I don't want Nivi to get hurt and I don't want Keshav any excuse to throw her on face that I told you so. I don't want Nivi's faith for to be broken once again.

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree Jaan I think it's too early to predict anything as still only one thing of his hatred is shown but the reason is not shown maybe reason is much bigger than what he is doing now. Anyway till then I can't enjoy NivRen because now I will not have that feel about their bond which was their initially. Actually CT's destroyed innocence of both love stories that we even can't go back and say Nivi should go back to Sid. Today they really proved no one in sood house is trustworthy. But lets wait and watch I know you are hopeful and even I use to get hopeful after reading Navz and Millie analysis but now I can't be hopeful till I know what made Viren so deadly.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Shova it is good to hear that you are not worried. I am majorly confused and can't just be positive yet. On top of it I was watching a show on TV which made me more upset. Now I think I need a major diversion.

I read everyone's post and I think everyone is right in their own thinking. I just know that I don't want Nivi to get hurt and I don't want Keshav any excuse to throw her on face that I told you so. I don't want Nivi's faith for to be broken once again.

aww sweety a big hug from my side 🤗what show were u watching that made u even more upset??
@bold- agreed, i dont want that to happen as well.

oh i think we just have to wait and see what happens naa??