Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 24)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Suchi and milee so great to see u guys.

aww suchi how r u jaan, im happy ur feeling a bit better now jaan. oh u also changed ur siggy box nameShockedlolz ur not a Nivreniac anymoreShocked i am sure u still r sweety. lolz a huge hug from my side sweety to u.

Milee i was missing u alot. i hope ur feeling much better. *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, another thing !!! I know all of us are saying that how could he hurt Nivi physically and then run away knowing she is hurt !!

But he didnt hurt her, it was the other stalker, and he ran away, just long enough for Nivi to see Sid, because he was definitely going to come back to her and take her back to the hotel !! which he did !! he left her alone for few mins only !!

also after getting her back he stayed with her the entire time she was unconscious, even though he was hurt worse and bleeding the entire time ! but his first priority was Nivi !! only when she regained consciousness and saw for himself that she is okay and not hurt, do he go back to his room to check his wound and change clothes !!

Girls, I'm posting this again !! Think about this !!! It is a very important point !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanimahix3FaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

anywayzz
if it helps..
I am angry at viren but.. I do think there is more to what we are seeing right now.

I was upset before still am that he let nivi get hurt in his presence , but i have a question.. in the episode did they show that he has said he is the stalker?

did the mask come off/?

My heart is refusing to believe that he is the stalker and that nivi's taqdeer can't be this bad

Suchi, he did not say anywhere that he is the stalker... The mask never came off. And looking at the physique of the person it did not look like Viren at all. Is it possible that it were both those guards and not Viren.. But then this logic defies how Viren got hurt in the same place????
So there is some other motive behind all this.. Nivi herself said she is so khushnaseeb... And prayed to Ganpati to keep their jodi like this.. RS will not show all this just like that.
I still believe in Viren and NiVren...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Girls, another thing !!! I know all of us are saying that how could he hurt Nivi physically and then run away knowing she is hurt !!

But he didnt hurt her, it was the other stalker, and he ran away, just long enough for Nivi to see Sid, because he was definitely going to come back to her and take her back to the hotel !! which he did !! he left her alone for few mins only !!

also after getting her back he stayed with her the entire time she was unconscious, even though he was hurt worse and bleeding the entire time ! but his first priority was Nivi !! only when she regained consciousness and saw for himself that she is okay and not hurt, do he go back to his room to check his wound and change clothes !!

Girls, I'm posting this again !! Think about this !!! It is a very important point !!!
Clapcouldnt have said it better. yes navz this is a verry important point sweety. and i agree with u, it was only the other guy that hit her. and him staying with her the entire time regardless of him getting hurt says alot about his love. thats why i am positive still about viren and i belive all this is part of something else that we are yet to see. But Navz i loved how easly you put forward this point and i loved it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Yeah Navz, we all have been saying this time and again that he did not hurt her, it was the other goon who did it. But again Viren just banked on the thought that Sid will reach there on time.. That I think is little too much.. What if Sid never came on time and Nivi did not see him?
But yes, he ran away so that he can come back and bring Nivi to resort. He was with her the whole time till she regained consciousness and did not care about his wound. He does love her.. again what kind of love????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Maybe Viren is after Sid because Sid broke Nivi's heart before. And even though  Nivi forgave Sid, Viren's not satisfied and wants to see Sid break as badly as Nivi did when Sid didnt trust her. And said all the bad stuff to her and her family?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
ok girls, I just watched the episode and my first reaction to it is WOW!!!!! Brilliant performance by Kinshuk, he completely changed Viren from a sweetu, jolly,lively, romantic and fun loving guy to complete psycho. Just Brilliant, Hats off to himClap
And then Nivi mean to say Neha what a performance of showing scared.I have to watch yesterday's too to see how she performed that scene with the stalkers, but I think she would have done it brillaintly as she has done with the Bloody kurta.
Ok coming back to the episode, so it shows Viren has some grudge against Sid and using Nivi. That is what any person who saw the show will understand but can he do that? What we saw from past couple of months is it all trash? No I feel we should wait for sometime to decide what he is? Becuase remember in the article where we got to know about Viren's psychotic behaviour Kinshuk did say that we will question his love for Nivi, and his behaviour and all but its done for Love everything comes down to Love and he did not say he is psychotic but said a passionate lover but said if you stamp it as psychotic so be it.
If we think he did all this to get back at Sid, why Nivi? he could have done something else to blame Sid. But my Heart and Mind is not believing he could stoop to such an extent to get back to Sid. Viren as we know will show his grudge directly to the person as we saw in the beginning with Dushman ki beti.
So I am being positive and saying this that Viren is trying to blame Sid thru Nivi to find the real Culprit.  Remember what he said before they went to holidays that everything will be different between you and me and also here in the family. So if they blame Sid real culprit will stop this MP business and try something else to get to Nivi and he will be ready for that. This MP business is going crazy with blaming Nivi as pagal.
And today when Nivi said why everything is happening to me and I have to trouble you all the time his answer was "This is the testing for my Love" and he is counting on Nivi's character that she will forgive the one's she loves, isn't that what she said when he dosed her that "its not love if you start getting back at the people who broke your heart, I will be happy with him being happy" So he knows her character in and out and he did say that when he said ILOVE YOu in the store room that "How can I not love the girl who can forgive the one who broke her heart"
and I think he does have some past which is dark, in the sense he lived all alone all those years so it may not be perfect, so taht is another reason for him to rush Nivi's love. He did everything in his account so that she will fall in love with him as soon as possible, he had his entire life for her to fall in love with him but he was rushing it pretty fast.
I hope I made some sense because my head is spinning with so many theories. I will write some more for now comment on this.
In today's episode with all his behaviour only one dialogue stood out and it is "This is test for my Love" its kind of haunting me.
And remember girls in the end this is all about Nivi.
Now your comments let me read what you guys were discussing earlier so that I can comment on them.
But I am sure he was not the real MP who was behind all those things which went wrong with Nivi at the house.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7nutsfai_luBz_NehaHCNivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenvids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaanjaani07Suchi-Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you Milee... After rewatching we all are thinking the same. It is not Viren. He cannot do this to his love. There were few dialogues and actions in today's episode which defy what we saw as a different Viren.. There is some other motive behind all this. He can no way hurt Nivi... For past few shows, Viren has been giving hints to Nivi and to us and we need to take all those into account.
The only thing that is puzzling me is "Viren in his bathroom and his self-talk.' If we do not see that part then nothing is wrong...

Chalo, girls I am off... will catch you all later to see what is going on... Let us be positive... All is well that ends well...And this journey of Nivi will only make her strong and confident. This is her story, her ups and downs..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7NivRenDeewanisimran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjaani07Suchi-xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index