Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 23)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hi girls, kya yaar mein 1 week missing hojati hoon tho NivRen-Love is in the air has become NivRen- pyar ki ek twisted kahani

Hi Milee,
how are you. do catch up with us and pleas watch today's show. How you feeling now?? stronger?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Sorry girls, I completely forgot my manners. How are you all doing? I am a little better now.
I came yesterday and saw the post with Love in the air and today I saw Twisted kahani tho got worried.
Yesterday, I watched only NivRen scenes from Navi's channel and they are to die for the passion and intensity is great.
I got stuck on one thing when Viren said "Mein bohut lalchi hoon, I want you completely mine" that's what made me thinking and today I did not watch the episode so let me do it and will come back.

@bold - Milee not only this dialogue but also when he said "Mein to hamesha se hi tumhara tha, par tumhein apna banane ke liye kafi minnatein karni par rahi hain. Tum meri ho jao, har tarah se, sirf meri." This shows how badly he needs her, wants her.  And this made me think that he still somewhere thinks that Sid has not moved on and still has feelings for Nivi and it is possible that Nivi might have too that is why she is shying away from Viren and taking so much time to fall in love. Maybe he has loved her always and kowing that Sid and Nivi had a past blew him away totally.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
anywayzz
if it helps..
I am angry at viren but.. I do think there is more to what we are seeing right now.

I was upset before still am that he let nivi get hurt in his presence , but i have a question.. in the episode did they show that he has said he is the stalker?

did the mask come off/?

My heart is refusing to believe that he is the stalker and that nivi's taqdeer can't be this bad

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Its a huge possibility that.. he is just framing sid to get to the real stalker and the real culprits so all the truth will be spilled out soon.
cause.. its not adding up everything.. is soo messed up

Ok what ever

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 19 January 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviara

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Its a huge possibility that.. he is just framing sid to get to the real stalker and the real culprits so all the truth will be spilled out soon.
cause.. its not adding up everything.. is soo messed up

Ok what ever

Lets just hope for the best, and don't be upset about it hun Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728ScintillatingSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

Anju I keep watching the scene again, the one in the room, and I think there is definitely more to Viren then what they have shown tonight !! Because if he doesn't have a split personality then being the stalker does not suit Viren's character like you said, Viren we know and love would have been direct about taking revenge rather then back stab Sid !! 

But what if the past the article is talking about is that something bad happened during their childhood because of Sid, but nobody believed that Sid could do it and Viren got blamed for it and that is why he was sent way ? Maybe that is why he is doing this behind Sid;s back so Sid can understand the pain of being blamed for something he didn't do !!!

About Nivi, remember how she said 'Love is not about taking revenge, its about being happy in your beloved happiness, and if he stays happy I will be happy too'  I had always felt that was the night Viren fell in love with Nivi !! So maybe when he decided to take revenge from Sid through Nivi, he knew that if she loved him with all her heart like she loved Sid, she would forgive him too !!! Remember he also said this in his confession that 'Jo ladki apney dil todney waley ko maaf kar sakti hai, us sey mein pyar karney sey apney aap ko kaisey rok pata'

Navz he told Nivi that his luck is bad that even after not doing anything, he end up being bad in everyone's eyes. That dialogue have to be connected to his past also Dadaji said that we can trust him again, so what made them lose their trust first time.

Yes Navz and Ketty, it has to be something drastic otherwise this action of Viren's is not justified. That is why he made sure that Nivi falls in love with him badly so that she can forgive him later on. He has been in love with her and I am sure he will repent it too for hurting her. But I am also sure that he did not know that she had a past with Sid because she never told him during that night when she was drugged. He came to know only when he heard Nivi and dadi talk. And after that only he made plans to get revenge with Sid. If Nivi would not have come to him telling that Sid is breaking his wedding, Viren would not have gotten married to her that soon. So something triggered during that time as he said "mein itni jaldi haar nahin maan sakta."...

Anju, it is very easy for anyone to guess that the guy who betrayed Nivi was Sid, because even if you meet Nivi once, you would know how reserved she is, and by then she had even refused to become friends with him, so if she is so reserved and Sid is her only male friend, then its obvious he is the one who broke her heart !! I think that night Viren only put two and two together about Nivi loving Sid, maybe he thought that Nivi loved him but Sid never reciprocated her feelings and thus is marrying Divya !!  Because if you remember he did ask her, did he love you and she never answered him in a yes or No !! His intention that night was only to help her get some rest, because he is a decent guy, that is why he saved her life and honor in their first meeting !! But after he got to know about all this from her, he wanted to protect her, I think that is when Viren developed a soft corner for her, that is why he went and asked her for her hand in marriage because he saw how she was willing to marry any random guy just because of Sid, because like NT he also thought Nivi was saying all this because she could not bear to see Sid with Divya !! But to his shock he found out that Sid loved NIvi too and then must have out two and two together again and realized that once again Sid didnt stand up for what was right and Nivi was his victim too !!! He would have never used NIvi but he knew that only Nivi is the one whose hate and disapproval would kill Sid and make his image in front of both Soods and Sharma's go down the drain, including his own mom VD !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCNivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I'm done with negativity.
That's the only reason I have been barely posting today.
I refuse to believe that Viren doesn't love Nivi.
And I refuse to believe this is all just for revenge on Sid.
MY VIREN IS NOT THAT LOW!

Anyways.... this video is for those who still have faith in NivRen.....
(this is an awesome VM created by Sanju)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
One more thing if Viren really wants to hurt Sid and he doesn't love Nivi why he is pretending that he is in so much in love with her and getting a bad treatment from his mom and YD in return. Also wouldn't it hurt Sid more if Viren behaved badly or indifference with Nivi after marriage and Sid has to watch it but couldn't say anything in protest because of maryada limit? Because if Sid ever loved Nivi seeing her in any kind of pain will make him more suffer.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsNivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index