Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 22)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh Zarmeen sweetie, love you for reminding all those points. I know my heart still doesn't want to believe that Viren can be negative for Nivi but my mind is just being cautious. you are right about self thought at Gidda ceremony, how can he lie to himself. Also I agree that every time he was ready to leave house with Nivi, I don't think that he can pretend that.     

Keetyy jan hu cn u forget d KC dream sequence ? Tht was Viren's dream then do u still thnk after seeng tht ki Viren is faking ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by milee1014

Hi girls, kya yaar mein 1 week missing hojati hoon tho NivRen-Love is in the air has become NivRen- pyar ki ek twisted kahani

Mileeeeeeeeeee !!! *hugs* how are u feeling sweetie ? Better I hope ! U are so needed tonight honey, we are feeling so lost ! Mahi, Me and Anju are trying to remain positive, but we really need your input and thoughts !!

I'm positive and will remain so!

good going Mahi..We need this.. I am with you on this one even though another side of mine is saying NO...

Me staying positive too, because I really think i'm onto something with me prediction/theory !!!

Same here Navz even i m fully +ve n full trust on Viren

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@sushmitadutta i completely agree with you just by seeing this epi we simply can not jump to a conclusion, there is probably SO much more as to why Viren is behaving in such a manner therefore i am still very optimistic about this drama. and looking forward to it immensely.  x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Navi, Mahi and Moni Now I'm trying to be poitive too and stay positive

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Anju I keep watching the scene again, the one in the room, and I think there is definitely more to Viren then what they have shown tonight !! Because if he doesn't have a split personality then being the stalker does not suit Viren's character like you said, Viren we know and love would have been direct about taking revenge rather then back stab Sid !! 

But what if the past the article is talking about is that something bad happened during their childhood because of Sid, but nobody believed that Sid could do it and Viren got blamed for it and that is why he was sent way ? Maybe that is why he is doing this behind Sid;s back so Sid can understand the pain of being blamed for something he didn't do !!!

About Nivi, remember how she said 'Love is not about taking revenge, its about being happy in your beloved happiness, and if he stays happy I will be happy too'  I had always felt that was the night Viren fell in love with Nivi !! So maybe when he decided to take revenge from Sid through Nivi, he knew that if she loved him with all her heart like she loved Sid, she would forgive him too !!! Remember he also said this in his confession that 'Jo ladki apney dil todney waley ko maaf kar sakti hai, us sey mein pyar karney sey apney aap ko kaisey rok pata'

Navz he told Nivi that his luck is bad that even after not doing anything, he end up being bad in everyone's eyes. That dialogue have to be connected to his past also Dadaji said that we can trust him again, so what made them lose their trust first time.

Yes Navz and Ketty, it has to be something drastic otherwise this action of Viren's is not justified. That is why he made sure that Nivi falls in love with him badly so that she can forgive him later on. He has been in love with her and I am sure he will repent it too for hurting her. But I am also sure that he did not know that she had a past with Sid because she never told him during that night when she was drugged. He came to know only when he heard Nivi and dadi talk. And after that only he made plans to get revenge with Sid. If Nivi would not have come to him telling that Sid is breaking his wedding, Viren would not have gotten married to her that soon. So something triggered during that time as he said "mein itni jaldi haar nahin maan sakta."...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
But Navz when Viren was sent to Boarding school he was very young infeact both were very young and I don't think Sid would have done anything intentionally to hurt Viren. He might have just standing like statue. Because today when Viren said Nivi chilla-2 ke bolegi ke sidarth sood tum kitne bade kamine ho aur main khada hoker tamasha dekhunga. Itni choti age mein itni kya badi galti ki hogi Sid ne Viren ke liye itne tough steps uthayegaye ki woh Sid se itni nafrat karta hai ki usse kuch aur samaj nahi aa raha.

I am cool now and thinking from Viren's prospective the dialog na chahte huye bhi sabki nazar mein main hi galat ban jaata huin reflects it's not happened once but again and again which made a child's heart full of hatred that he could never think beyond that and no one was with him to show him correct direction so he became directionless and doing these evil things. I think I became so protective from Nivi point of View that I could think from Viren's point of view. I think Nivi had NT to look after and show her path but Viren lived alone where no one was to console him, trust him and his hatred might have increased day by day when he might have seen Sid getting all the love even after commiting mistakes and he was trashed even after being innocent made him bitter.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Girls, another thing !!! I know all of us are saying that how could he hurt Nivi physically and then run away knowing she is hurt !!

But he didnt hurt her, it was the other stalker, and he ran away, just long enough for Nivi to see Sid, because he was definitely going to come back to her and take her back to the hotel !! which he did !! he left her alone for few mins only !!

also after getting her back he stayed with her the entire time she was unconscious, even though he was hurt worse and bleeding the entire time ! but his first priority was Nivi !! only when she regained consciousness and saw for himself that she is okay and not hurt, do he go back to his room to check his wound and change clothes !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeesahujaShayafansimran728ScintillatingAnisha_91anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Siddharth se revenge agar lena tha Viren ko to he could have used DD too.. If he had told DD about Sid's love with Nivi, that would have destroyed his married life anyway.. So why use Nivi??? I am not able to understand Viren's actions... or why CTs are doing this? What will they achieve by destroying Viren's character and NiVren

bcos anju nothing will Hurt Sid more than using Nivi. Because Viren had to use someone who Sid loved more than anything else. and who better than Nivi. Sid never loved DD. and even Viren knows that. in NT scene ..Nivi told NT that Sid does not love DD. he is marrying her for BS wish. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index