Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 20)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Siddharth se revenge agar lena tha Viren ko to he could have used DD too.. If he had told DD about Sid's love with Nivi, that would have destroyed his married life anyway.. So why use Nivi??? I am not able to understand Viren's actions... or why CTs are doing this? What will they achieve by destroying Viren's character and NiVren

Anju Every1 knows tht Nivi doesn't lie n if she will blame Sid as MP then Definatelyy all hav 2 agrre n Upar se Viren will sid her toh Sid will b blamed . thatzz why Viren used Nivi 2 take revenge frm Sid .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Navz I don't have any doubt about that he is dong this for money or property. If his target was money he would have paid better attention to business from the beginning but he never did and even at POA scene he wasn't upset. He only upset when YD asked him to move from Sid's place at DT. Whatever it is, it's personal not financial. Something made BS lose his trust in Viren, which I think Viren didn't do. That might be the reason BS wasn't happy about Viren being married to Nivi as BS said that it was mistake unknowingly made. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hi girls, kya yaar mein 1 week missing hojati hoon tho NivRen-Love is in the air has become NivRen- pyar ki ek twisted kahani
hey Milee how r u.  sweetie. Sorry I missed u yesterday as I was busy but today I got hold of u . Good to c u sweetie after such a long time. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Hi girls, kya yaar mein 1 week missing hojati hoon tho NivRen-Love is in the air has become NivRen- pyar ki ek twisted kahani

Mileeeeeeeeeee !!! *hugs* how are u feeling sweetie ? Better I hope ! U are so needed tonight honey, we are feeling so lost ! Mahi, Me and Anju are trying to remain positive, but we really need your input and thoughts !!

I'm positive and will remain so!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Milee, hope you are feeling better,. We have missed you so much. And see from being so positive and 'Love Is In the Air" we are so negative and "pyaar mein twist aa gaya hai."
We all are watching and trying to analyze the different dialogues and scenes and are trying to understand if there is more to Viren than was shown tonight..
My heart and mind are not in sync and I still somewhere feel that there is more to this. Viren loves Nivi passionately and he is doing all this to get to the bigger picture... But what is that bigger picture?

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Hey Miliee hu r u jaan ? HugHugHugHugI hope u r f9

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by anjubala

Siddharth se revenge agar lena tha Viren ko to he could have used DD too.. If he had told DD about Sid's love with Nivi, that would have destroyed his married life anyway.. So why use Nivi??? I am not able to understand Viren's actions... or why CTs are doing this? What will they achieve by destroying Viren's character and NiVren

Anju Every1 knows tht Nivi doesn't lie n if she will blame Sid as MP then Definatelyy all hav 2 agrre n Upar se Viren will sid her toh Sid will b blamed . thatzz why Viren used Nivi 2 take revenge frm Sid .

Moni, everyone here we are talking about CC and YD???? They have never and will never believe Nivi and YD doesn't care about Viren either so why do you think tomorrow she will believe what Viren is telling them??
I think CC knows something fishy is going on in Viren's mind.. I really hope BS remains with NIvi and is not upset.

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by xaviara

Mileeeeeeeeeee !!! *hugs* how are u feeling sweetie ? Better I hope ! U are so needed tonight honey, we are feeling so lost ! Mahi, Me and Anju are trying to remain positive, but we really need your input and thoughts !!

I'm positive and will remain so!

Same here mahi . I also trust Viren Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3Shayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index