Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 19)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Anju I keep watching the scene again, the one in the room, and I think there is definitely more to Viren then what they have shown tonight !! Because if he doesn't have a split personality then being the stalker does not suit Viren's character like you said, Viren we know and love would have been direct about taking revenge rather then back stab Sid !! 

But what if the past the article is talking about is that something bad happened during their childhood because of Sid, but nobody believed that Sid could do it and Viren got blamed for it and that is why he was sent way ? Maybe that is why he is doing this behind Sid;s back so Sid can understand the pain of being blamed for something he didn't do !!!

About Nivi, remember how she said 'Love is not about taking revenge, its about being happy in your beloved happiness, and if he stays happy I will be happy too'  I had always felt that was the night Viren fell in love with Nivi !! So maybe when he decided to take revenge from Sid through Nivi, he knew that if she loved him with all her heart like she loved Sid, she would forgive him too !!! Remember he also said this in his confession that 'Jo ladki apney dil todney waley ko maaf kar sakti hai, us sey mein pyar karney sey apney aap ko kaisey rok pata'

Navz he told Nivi that his luck is bad that even after not doing anything, he end up being bad in everyone's eyes. That dialogue have to be connected to his past also Dadaji said that we can trust him again, so what made them lose their trust first time.

Edited by gmann2010 - 19 January 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i think this might also be a reason!!!!!!!!yaar.when viren loses self respect nivi tries to help himby standing for him in the family and thereby establishing a stronger nivi!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Hi girls, kya yaar mein 1 week missing hojati hoon tho NivRen-Love is in the air has become NivRen- pyar ki ek twisted kahani

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Siddharth se revenge agar lena tha Viren ko to he could have used DD too.. If he had told DD about Sid's love with Nivi, that would have destroyed his married life anyway.. So why use Nivi??? I am not able to understand Viren's actions... or why CTs are doing this? What will they achieve by destroying Viren's character and NiVren

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Milee Hug How r u sweetie? feeling better? Today atmosphere in this thread is not quite good. Most of us are upset and angry. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

Anju I keep watching the scene again, the one in the room, and I think there is definitely more to Viren then what they have shown tonight !! Because if he doesn't have a split personality then being the stalker does not suit Viren's character like you said, Viren we know and love would have been direct about taking revenge rather then back stab Sid !! 

But what if the past the article is talking about is that something bad happened during their childhood because of Sid, but nobody believed that Sid could do it and Viren got blamed for it and that is why he was sent way ? Maybe that is why he is doing this behind Sid;s back so Sid can understand the pain of being blamed for something he didn't do !!!

About Nivi, remember how she said 'Love is not about taking revenge, its about being happy in your beloved happiness, and if he stays happy I will be happy too'  I had always felt that was the night Viren fell in love with Nivi !! So maybe when he decided to take revenge from Sid through Nivi, he knew that if she loved him with all her heart like she loved Sid, she would forgive him too !!! Remember he also said this in his confession that 'Jo ladki apney dil todney waley ko maaf kar sakti hai, us sey mein pyar karney sey apney aap ko kaisey rok pata'

Navz he told Nivi that his luck is bad that even after not doing anything, he end up being bad in everyone's eyes. That dialogue have to be connected to his past also Dadaji said that we can trust him again, so what made them lose their trust first time.

Exactly and we have seen how spineless Sid is, so I;m sure he didn't speak up or stand up for his brother and said it was because of me this happened !!! Yep even in the scene where Sid tells BS about Viren's achievement when BS said he is proud of Viren, he also said you have proved to use that we can trust you again'

Because when he called Sid Kaminah tonight, it was very personal, it was not about money, business or property !! Also remember, there is a dialogue in the confrontation scene before their wedding where Sid says 'I know all this is just drama' and Viren replies 'Is that you talking about Drama ? Anyways I don't wanna talk about that' I have never understood that dialogue, but I feel it is connected with that too !!

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Ok guys i have calmed down a bit watched all their scenes from the beginning and have come back with few positive thoughts:

1.     Viren does love Nivi coz he was read to leave the house for her and it was Nivi who asked him to go back to the Sood house.

2.    The day he helped her with the decorations without even letting her know that it was him and when he stood up for Nivi against Sharmila throughout he was looking at her lovingly. He could have easily showed her in another way that it was him who helped with the decorations.

3.      At the gidda cermony the day of confession where he is standing and talking to himself that "Today I will tell u what is in my heart" so he was talking to himself and he cant be lying in that.

4.       The day he came to know abt Nivi and S. the next day he just walked away without saying anything to Nivi and it was Nivi who called out for him and offered him his hand of friendship.

5.        Everytime Soods kicked her out Viren was ready t leave with her.

6.       And when Nivi said told YD on the day of Pooja that it should be DD who should light the diya coz elder bahu does that he was actually happy.

As i've been saying from the day that article came out on Viren being a psychotic that probably he loved her from childhood and was sent away by CC and JW so that he could stay away from KS and his family. I think enmosity against S. became stronger when he found out that Nivi and S. has a past.

I'm still going through their scene trying to get positive out of it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hi girls, kya yaar mein 1 week missing hojati hoon tho NivRen-Love is in the air has become NivRen- pyar ki ek twisted kahani

Mileeeeeeeeeee !!! *hugs* how are u feeling sweetie ? Better I hope ! U are so needed tonight honey, we are feeling so lost ! Mahi, Me and Anju are trying to remain positive, but we really need your input and thoughts !!

milee1014Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index