Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 18)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyoneeeeeeeee!!!

Right Guys, No Need For Me To Ask Today How You Guys Are?
But, I Don't Get It, Am I THE Only One Who Is Positive Here??

Till Now, All The Posts I Have Seen Are To Do With Nivi, And How Bad Everyone Is Feeling For Her?

But I'm Looking At This From Viren's Side.
Viren's ALWAYS Been Alone. ALWAYS. Nivi Had NT, Her Dad, DD, Sid, Yash With Her From Childhood Onwards.
Viren Had - No one!
He's Missed Love, He Doesn;t Know What Love Is, He WANTS Love, And Is Ready To Give His Love To The Person His Heart Said To.
HOW CAN VIREN JUST BE THE STALKER?
Ok So An Article Said So, But I Don't Believe In Them Until I Don't See It With MY OWN Eyes In The Show.

There's A Reason Behind Everything. Give It Till The End Of This Week Guys, And Let's See What Happens.
I Think The ONLY Suitable Reason For Viren To Do This Is That He Is Scared. What Is He Scared Of? He's Scared Of Losing Nivi, Like He Has Lost EVERYONE Else In His Family, Hence The Passionate/Strange Behaviour.

I'll Go And Watch The Episode Now, And Give What I Feel Later.
Guys, I'm Staying Positive. Not Negative. NO WAY! I've Had TOOO Much Of Negativaty With EVERY Show I Have Seen. With This, NO WAY. So I'll TRY Lightening The Mood Up, Though It Seems A HARD Task ... Yet This Little One Will Try ... Big smile

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 19 January 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Or do u girls think that only the last assault in the Love shack was planned by Viren and not the earlier ones.... Y would he try to prove Nivi mad. how is it going to help him... infact he saw his family was going to throw her out.. there was no Sid framing in those sequences. Only the dadaji incident and now the love shack sequence are the ones where Nivi doubted Sid, whats the purpose of earlier ones..... Now its making me think does he love Nivi at all?
That's exactly what I asked in the previous thread and I'm still waiting for my answer

Is it possible that Viren is not the stalker and pretending to be one, like i had predicted before ! Maybe the actual stalker is someone who loves Sid very much ? So much so that when the blame will fall on Sid, the actual stalker will come out and confess to the stalking ! In that case, It could only be YD or VD !! Because that is the only meaning I can understand when he says this is the test of my love too !!

Also, I just remembered NivRen's scene with Dadi, remember how she said if Nivi gets tears in her eyes, u will get a beating from me, and not just ashirwad, and he says you can take my agni pariksha, i will prove to be a 100% patnivarta pati !!

navzz dear U know even i m thnkng d same after these 2-3 dialogues whch do hav some meanings n it reallyyy r nt fake . reallyy is it possible ki only last sheck was planned by Viren so tht Actual MP cn come out becozz Viren said " aaj raat " n now when his plan didn't get suceessful fully as d real MP still is nt out so now he thought 2 intentionallyy 2 put blame on Sid so tht real MP cn come out . 

Is it now also possible tht Viren is nt d real MP n he is just pretending . Bu then wht abt dis all dialogues whch he said 2 himselff in alone ?

Edited by sushmitadutta - 19 January 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanScintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Yes Navz, I have watched it again and it looks genuine - his hurt, pain, guilt, sadness.. all are real in that scene when he is with Nivi. He was very concerned that she has not regained conciousness till then and was relieve when he saw her waking up, afterall she got hurt in her head. Self talk scene was a different Viren, his other personality and the name Nivedita was spoken with an attitude as to claim her as his and not Sid's. I think he has some misunderstanding still that they both have not moved on yet.. Maybe Nivi has but Sid has not as the way he looked down and smiled during the hand game in the resot when Sid touched Nivi's hand and Nivi moved away... I know my thoughts are all jumbled up..
But I don't know Navz, somewhere this storyline is not suiting the character of Viren which we have seen. He will have grey shades but not negative and this is outright negative...

Anju I keep watching the scene again, the one in the room, and I think there is definitely more to Viren then what they have shown tonight !! Because if he doesn't have a split personality then being the stalker does not suit Viren's character like you said, Viren we know and love would have been direct about taking revenge rather then back stab Sid !!

But what if the past the article is talking about is that something bad happened during their childhood because of Sid, but nobody believed that Sid could do it and Viren got blamed for it and that is why he was sent way ? Maybe that is why he is doing this behind Sid;s back so Sid can understand the pain of being blamed for something he didn't do !!!

About Nivi, remember how she said 'Love is not about taking revenge, its about being happy in your beloved happiness, and if he stays happy I will be happy too'  I had always felt that was the night Viren fell in love with Nivi !! So maybe when he decided to take revenge from Sid through Nivi, he knew that if she loved him with all her heart like she loved Sid, she would forgive him too !!! Remember he also said this in his confession that 'Jo ladki apney dil todney waley ko maaf kar sakti hai, us sey mein pyar karney sey apney aap ko kaisey rok pata'

nutsNivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatinganjubala

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Moni I can understand for me its not the matter of love but the matter of integrity. He may be loving Nivi but he is using Nivi as pawn to hurt and frame Sid. I hate this coward character of Viren. I called Sid coward when he didn't stood up of Nivi but he was not wishing ill for anyone but Viren just because of his hatred towards Sid he is making Nivi suffer. It's not just Nivi its also he didn't care about his own dada sahib whom he considered as idol and changed the medicine risked the old man's life too. what is the use of that love that after killing and hurting them you just say sorry and get over with it. He needs to be punished.

I don't like cowardness in males. I would loved him if he was fully negative and fighted with Sid from front challenged him or anything. But using his own wife against Sid for whatever reasons of childhood is evil. Anyway I am hating him most because I think the character we love most his single mistake make us hate him most because we start expecting from him the most.

Only thing of his revenge on Sid using Nivi is little close to justiable if Sid has raped his girlfriend and killed her and blamed him and he is taking revenge for that and this thing can't happen in childhood na and Sid can never do such thing any other reason like didn't got love, thought as second best etc would have been justified if he had directly fought with Sid and not used Nivi in this. Due to these reasons I can feel sympethetic but can't feel he require any kind of forgiveness. Even Nivi went through this but she emerged as strong person without hatred and jealousy.

prajeeShayafanScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by xaviara

shova for the first time i am damn confused as you all are ! lot of things are not making sense !! i'm so confused, one minute i think he never loved her and is using her for getting revenge with Sid, and then the next minute, I dont think he is the stalker just pretending to be one !! Confused
oh navz sweety *hugs* i know this is confusing and i am feeling the same as you. I cant get myself to land on which side i think viren is. I think he is doing it for revenge and then i think maybe it part of his other plan to catch the MP?? I dunno, but if he was pretneding then what was all that he was saying in the bathroom??OMG we are getting even more confused, by brain isnt functioning properly.
But u know my faith in Viren is still there, and i still belive that when everything is reveled we will be suporting him only and we will love Viren more.I can get my self to hate him, fallen too much in love with him to get me thinking bad about him lolz.

hey shovu jaann . hu r u ?

Even i m nt in position 2 hate Viren at all . I lovv him so much n I hav full faith on him now also . it is only n only for love .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Anyone want to have a HAPPY conversation?

MonuKaKinshuktamushiShayafanScintillatingSuchi-

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
yes i do wanna ahappy convo!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillating

rsinging Groupbie
rsinging
rsinging

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Maybe this track will help them show Nivi as someone with a real backbone and not just jelly.  Her character is constantly taunted and abused.  It has become demeaning.  Maybe she will stand up for herself (finally) in order to help Viren.  I am all about respect, but this is ridiculous and sends a negative message that it is okay to be abused and taunted becasue you are doing it for the good of your family.  What about self esteem and self respect.  I love this couple but this dragging out of Nivi being completely gutless is getting old. Hope the new twist actually brings life back to the same old same old of everyone get together and taunt Nivi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index